Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why no luck?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I such a bad person or what as no one is interested in me at all I'm a nice guy I'm genuine but people either just don't reply or aren't interested what's so wrong with me? Can someone help?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Am I such a bad person or what as no one is interested in me at all I'm a nice guy I'm genuine but people either just don't reply or aren't interested what's so wrong with me? Can someone help? "

did the people who knocked you back with a reply say why?

how are people you haven't interacted with going to know.

I can guess if you want

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Mate, if you really can't see the answer to your question then I think you are going to struggle.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Mate, if you really can't see the answer to your question then I think you are going to struggle. "

I fear it's going to be long old day in the Forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most people won't get involved with married men.and cock pics on profile can be a turn off only show cock if asked .kim x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/14 11:05:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Am I such a bad person or what as no one is interested in me at all I'm a nice guy I'm genuine but people either just don't reply or aren't interested what's so wrong with me? Can someone help? "

You post whiny threads

There's no god given right that a free to join sex site will get you free sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not luck, it's effort. You get out what you put in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Add more photos & definitely make your profile happier & funnier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mate, if you really can't see the answer to your question then I think you are going to struggle.

I fear it's going to be long old day in the Forums "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most people won't get involved with married men.and cock pics on profile can be a turn off only show cock if asked .kim x"

30 seconds before that's gone from his profile then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're a 'genuine' guy but you're cheating on your wife. That will cut your responses to pretty much zero........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for your help everyone will see what I can do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for your help everyone will see what I can do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh shit, sorry Jodie.......said the G word lol

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Interesting _iew you have of ' nice person '

Reply privately

over a year ago

You like up to 99 year olds. There are many homes for the elderly full of single women in the Staffs area.

Reply privately

over a year ago

1)Your profile pic is a very unflattering cock shot

2)that is your only pic

3) you can't accommodation because your cheating on your wife, not many want to risk the angry wife phone call.

4) how in anyway are you genuine? All we know that you are is a liar so that's not the best start.

5) your profile is a bit shit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you are married and work long hours - when exactly are you going to find time to meet? Ignoring the moral issue, the bbiggest advantage single guys have over cheats is their flexibility.

And judging by the amount of tines you mention discretion I suspect you'd hate the idea of a social somewhere public? I may be wrong but it's the impression you give

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Am I such a bad person or what as no one is interested in me at all I'm a nice guy I'm genuine but people either just don't reply or aren't interested what's so wrong with me? Can someone help?

1)Your profile pic is a very unflattering cock shot

2)that is your only pic

3) you can't accommodation because your cheating on your wife, not many want to risk the angry wife phone call.

4) how in anyway are you genuine? All we know that you are is a liar so that's not the best start.

5) your profile is a bit shit."

I think you could have just put point 5

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh shit, sorry Jodie.......said the G word

"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

2 months is no time

your fat, which will count against you with many (not offensive, its a reality i have long since accepted, and as a fat bloke i would NEVER be here if i were single. good looking guys struggle, so anyone that dont measure up will be even worse off)

your married

you cant accomodate

your profile is generic

you have no public pics

many people on here want fun, not the hassle of having to work around your work and family life.

these are probably why your responses are so low.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be like Buffalo Bill in the silence of the lambs and ask yourself the question "would you do me? "

Your profile is very weak, each paragraph is basically a rewrite of the last. You have no interesting pictures and you definitely aren't standing out from the massive crowed of single guys.

My advice; address your profile, make it much me interesting and then you can answer my above quotation "I'd do me"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh shit, sorry Jodie.......said the G word

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

"

Sorry, it's like having Tourette's in fact................g................ge...................gen

Reply privately

over a year ago

"2 months is no time

your fat, which will count against you with many (not offensive, its a reality i have long since accepted, and as a fat bloke i would NEVER be here if i were single. good looking guys struggle, so anyone that dont measure up will be even worse off)

your married

you cant accomodate

your profile is generic

you have no public pics

many people on here want fun, not the hassle of having to work around your work and family life.

these are probably why your responses are so low."

News in of a suicide in the Stoke area.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Mate, if you really can't see the answer to your question then I think you are going to struggle.

I fear it's going to be long old day in the Forums "

Yup.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Actually I just wanted some good old advice from people who have probably had more success than me not all the sarcastic comments, constructive criticism is fine and I take on board what people have said as for the rest I think it is rather rude

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Your profile photo would put me off to the extent I wouldn't even look at your profile.

Having actually looked at your profile, it's no more attractive than your avatar.

I have interesting men to choose from, who have more free time and flexibility because they aren't cheating, who won't be paranoid about being seen or going home smelling of perfume and who have decent photos that don't suggest they see an average cock as their best feature. Why would I choose you over them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

if you ask a question in an open forum, expect all responses, good, bad and indifferent.

the most pointless answer i have seen here is the one that states to read your profile and ask 'would you do me?'

because your a bloke, the simple answer to that is yes.

a woman can put up a profile, with no pics, saying 'i like cock' and the profile will get hundreds of messages in the first few days.

so, the concept of actually having a well written profile, with some intelligence and character, some interesting pics, and making the best of yourself, is foreign to some, not all, but most.

up to you to make the most of yourself, but i fear your on to a loser from the outset.

think it rude if you like, makes no difference to the chances you have of getting anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Actually I just wanted some good old advice from people who have probably had more success than me not all the sarcastic comments, constructive criticism is fine and I take on board what people have said as for the rest I think it is rather rude"

It's banter that's all. If there was a tenth of the same humour in your profile as this thread it would be a lot better

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Actually I just wanted some good old advice from people who have probably had more success than me not all the sarcastic comments, constructive criticism is fine and I take on board what people have said as for the rest I think it is rather rude"

You've got good advice. Did you expect it sugar coated? Harsh reality is you are 1 of 1000s of single guys and based on your profile have pretty much nothing to offer to make you stand out from all the others.

Maybe the real problem is your sense of expectation?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok constrictive advice on your new profile.

No profile picture = instant ignore from 90 percent of people

No public pics =ignore from even more

the whiney little status = ignore from the rest people want fantasy fun not a moapy little child

Oh and still the fact your not genuine or nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

The sarcy comments are part of the fun of the forum. Engage with it and learn from it rather than feeling personally criticised. But granted some are rude

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Actually I just wanted some good old advice from people who have probably had more success than me not all the sarcastic comments, constructive criticism is fine and I take on board what people have said as for the rest I think it is rather rude

The sarcy comments are part of the fun of the forum. Engage with it and learn from it rather than feeling personally criticised. But granted some are rude "

Guilty

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The forums can be a harsh place, there are countless threads in the archives which will offer generic profile advice, its for You to make You stand out, no one else can, there arepeople that will meet with people that are playing away the numbers will be vastly reduced though , so You will have to work far harder than single guys that aren t playing away,

Read the threads in the archives and use the information to the best of Your ability

Happy reading

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's doing something right! He's gone from ample to average already.

See. Forum advice does work

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Have you changed your physical description to average OP?

I'm sure it said something else before. And your av suggested something else.

If you have, women here are neither blind nor stupid. If you do get a meet by pretending to be something you aren't, a woman is unlikely to think "oh well, I'm here now, I may as well shag him".

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"He's doing something right! He's gone from ample to average already.

See. Forum advice does work

"

Yes, thought so.

I think I'll change mine to slim. Perhaps it will make it true.

I'll be 25 as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know what, thanks everyone for the advice and harsh works maybe I am a bad person because I'm cheating but I'm not the only person here doing it at least I'm honest and upfront about it more than some I'm sure, there are plenty of woman who do the same but probably don't get the same anger towards them yes I've changed my profile a bit and maybe it's still not brilliant but hey ho it's me it's who I am, I'm not expecting millions of replies or anything at all and I'm working on better pics hence why I took that one down so thanks for all the comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't remember anyone giving the advice "Fake it, 'til you make it" but maybe it will work

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts and we can leave it there.

Reply privately