Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

women are such teases

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been tested thoroughly today, I had to give some training to new starters in work. The whole time there was 2 women fantastic figures and legs to die for, the whole time I am talking to them these two took turns to cross and uncross thier legs. It was very distracting, I didn't.lose my place but didn't know where to look.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbyCock36Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Worth a few subtle hints about their leg crossing teasing you? yesterday I deliberately sat in another seat at lunchtime as there was a woman with superb legs I couldn't face sitting opposite her would be too distracting, so know what you mean!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How dare women have legs!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

maybe they had a roasting fanny and needed a colder air blast

over a year ago

How dare women be teasers

over a year ago

Would you really die for a pair of legs

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 25/04/14 11:11:50]

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I do that when I can't find a comfy position on the chair. Or the speaker is boring.

over a year ago

Woman who was an outrageous flirt deliberately sat opposite me with her legs open at an AGM I chaired once. I ignored her.

She later sued a colleague for sexual harassment

over a year ago

Everytime she moved I gave myself away my eyes flicked at the movement, I even caught her smiling at one point.

I am only a poor bloke, I am defenceless to a beautiful figure of a woman. Especially if she has a short skirt on and crosses her legs

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I do that when I can't find a comfy position on the chair. Or the speaker is boring. "

That was my thought too.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

"I have been tested thoroughly today, I had to give some training to new starters in work. The whole time there was 2 women fantastic figures and legs to die for, the whole time I am talking to them these two took turns to cross and uncross thier legs. It was very distracting, I didn't.lose my place but didn't know where to look. "

that's femininity.......... I love women for it!

over a year ago

"Everytime she moved I gave myself away my eyes flicked at the movement, I even caught her smiling at one point.

I am only a poor bloke, I am defenceless to a beautiful figure of a woman. Especially if she has a short skirt on and crosses her legs "

Thing is, if its a recognisable trait in a pretty girl to flirt, tease and tempt with their obvious charms, then surely the masculine counterpart is firm resistance? Basically, what response do you think would excite a girl more when she flashes some cleavage, a guy who trips over his own tongue and pool of drool, slavering and desperate for her sexual affections, or the man who clearly notices, but simply carries on doing whatever he was before?

over a year ago

"Everytime she moved I gave myself away my eyes flicked at the movement, I even caught her smiling at one point.

I am only a poor bloke, I am defenceless to a beautiful figure of a woman. Especially if she has a short skirt on and crosses her legs

Thing is, if its a recognisable trait in a pretty girl to flirt, tease and tempt with their obvious charms, then surely the masculine counterpart is firm resistance? Basically, what response do you think would excite a girl more when she flashes some cleavage, a guy who trips over his own tongue and pool of drool, slavering and desperate for her sexual affections, or the man who clearly notices, but simply carries on doing whatever he was before?"

as a woman, i frankly find both male responses you describe as empowering. however, and i may be in the minority here, my preferred response is a man who notices ,remains ccomposed, and still gives an indication of interest or makes a small countermove to me.

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple
over a year ago

Takeley

Thing is, if its a recognisable trait in a pretty girl to flirt, tease and tempt with their obvious charms, then surely the masculine counterpart is firm resistance? Basically, what response do you think would excite a girl more when she flashes some cleavage, a guy who trips over his own tongue and pool of drool, slavering and desperate for her sexual affections, or the man who clearly notices, but simply carries on doing whatever he was before?

as a woman, i frankly find both male responses you describe as empowering. however, and i may be in the minority here, my preferred response is a man who notices ,remains ccomposed, and still gives an indication of interest or makes a small countermove to me. "

Bravo, a change from the usual cyber interaction so common. It's called social skills!! 3D is so much more fun! A knowing look, the flick of her hair, the licking of her lips, the little knowing smile, making the first move......can't beat it

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

I am only a poor bloke, I am defenceless to a beautiful figure of a woman. Especially if she has a short skirt on and crosses her legs "

. .dont holiday in Thailand . . .

over a year ago

How I wish gentlemen were more prone to tease. I adore having my head fucked by a confident tease.

over a year ago

I am only a poor bloke, I am defenceless to a beautiful figure of a woman. Especially if she has a short skirt on and crosses her legs . .dont holiday in Thailand . . . "

you might get a bit more than you bagained with a ladyboy, the deep voice and adams apple gives them away though lol.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

This thread is making me fancy some malteasers.

over a year ago

"This thread is making me fancy some malteasers. "
maltezers Easter rabbit?

over a year ago

as a woman, i frankly find both male responses you describe as empowering. however, and i may be in the minority here, my preferred response is a man who notices ,remains ccomposed, and still gives an indication of interest or makes a small countermove to me. Bravo, a change from the usual cyber interaction so common. It's called social skills!! 3D is so much more fun! A knowing look, the flick of her hair, the licking of her lips, the little knowing smile, making the first move......can't beat it "

you may be right and it's social skills, but i just call it flirting

im an odd mix of old fashioned and empowered woman. i like a guy to make the first overt move in response to my flirting out own his own.... but..... i definitely like the freedom to respond in a less than demure manner when the circumstances are appropriate.

over a year ago

as a woman, i frankly find both male responses you describe as empowering. however, and i may be in the minority here, my preferred response is a man who notices ,remains ccomposed, and still gives an indication of interest or makes a small countermove to me. "

Perhaps, but it should only be a smallest counter move to indicate an interest, like I said, I strongly doubt a guy tripping over his own dick at the slightest sexual provocation is going to do much to arouse a woman.

over a year ago

"maybe they had a roasting fanny and needed a colder air blast"

Post new Message to Thread