Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

poor little ducklings

Jump to newest

By *ichaelangela OP   Couple
over a year ago

notts

walking the dog this morning in the fields where we live and saw mummy duck with her 3 little fluffy ducklings in the distance, saw a car coming down the country lane just as they decided to cross the road.

the bastard in the BMW was roaring towards them, then purposely crossed to the other side of the road to run them over. the evil bastard killed all of them. was so sad.

just hope that karma gets him back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"walking the dog this morning in the fields where we live and saw mummy duck with her 3 little fluffy ducklings in the distance, saw a car coming down the country lane just as they decided to cross the road.

the bastard in the BMW was roaring towards them, then purposely crossed to the other side of the road to run them over. the evil bastard killed all of them. was so sad.

just hope that karma gets him back"

Did you get his plate ?

Report him for dangerous driving

over a year ago

Oh my god that is so cruel

over a year ago

notts

"walking the dog this morning in the fields where we live and saw mummy duck with her 3 little fluffy ducklings in the distance, saw a car coming down the country lane just as they decided to cross the road.

Did you get his plate ?

Report him for dangerous driving "

sadly not, there was a wideish stream and bushes between me and the road in the direction he/she was travelling in, so saw them coming and thought nothing of it but couldnt see them going

over a year ago

That's so sad. Hopefully he'll meet something much bigger than him, coming towards him on the road

over a year ago

What a t$€t, karma will payback them at some point............

over a year ago

"

It will.

over a year ago

Sure he wasn't trying to avoid them/ something else and they ran the wrong way?

Also not to be "that guy" but how do you nail a whole group of ducklings with a car they're pretty small and for all of them to jump up at once to catch the Humber of get under one wheel seems unlikely

over a year ago

notts

[Removed by poster at 25/04/14 11:10:40]

over a year ago

notts

"Sure he wasn't trying to avoid them/ something else and they ran the wrong way?

Also not to be "that guy" but how do you nail a whole group of ducklings with a car they're pretty small and for all of them to jump up at once to catch the Humber of get under one wheel seems unlikely"

well considring they had almost made it to the opposite side of the road, and he/she had to cross the white line to hit them, then yes it was done on purpose, and as for only one wheel ?? what about the back wheel too?? what about the underside of the car?? what if i was to go back and scrape them off the road and post them to you?? would that fucking convince you of the truth??

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Sure he wasn't trying to avoid them/ something else and they ran the wrong way?

Also not to be "that guy" but how do you nail a whole group of ducklings with a car they're pretty small and for all of them to jump up at once to catch the Humber of get under one wheel seems unlikely

well considring they had almost made it to the opposite side of the road, and he/she had to cross the white line to hit them, then yes it was done on purpose, and as for only one wheel ?? what about the back wheel too?? what about the underside of the car?? what if i was to go back and scrape them off the road and post them to you?? would that fucking convince you of the truth??"

No. It would convince me that someone had posted dead ducks through my door.

over a year ago

Ive gone of the idea of crispy duck for tea now

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Also not to be "that guy" but how do you nail a whole group of ducklings with a car they're pretty small and for all of them to jump up at once to catch the Humber of get under one wheel seems unlikely"

Good point. He may have seen something he needed to avoid.

I ran over a duck on Wednesday night. Half eleven at night. Just a nano second between me seeing it's beautiful face and rolling right over it. Unavoidable and i've no idea what it was doing in the road at night but it was ......

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Ive gone of the idea of crispy duck for tea now "

One third off in Sainsbury's

over a year ago

Not meaning to slag off all BMW drivers, but the car make does seem to attract more of its fair share ofa certain type of driver.

over a year ago

notts

"Not meaning to slag off all BMW drivers, but the car make does seem to attract more of its fair share ofa certain type of driver."

and Audi

over a year ago

notts

"Ive gone of the idea of crispy duck for tea now

One third off in Sainsbury's "

which third is missing?? think half would be better as theres only 2 of us

over a year ago

Disclaimer: other moronic driving car brands are available

By *ecor atorMan
over a year ago

York

What a complete cunt!

over a year ago

"Ive gone of the idea of crispy duck for tea now

One third off in Sainsbury's "

Ooooh get in!!!!

over a year ago

"Not meaning to slag off all BMW drivers, but the car make does seem to attract more of its fair share ofa certain type of driver."

I ran over a baby sparrow in my BMW and cried my eyes out

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I ran over a rabbit once and took it to the RSPCA lol....

over a year ago

God! That's horrible smh. What on earth possesses such people?

over a year ago

I hit a pigeon once....I swear it was on a suicide mission as it just came out of the air flapped its way down the front of my car and went splat

over a year ago

"I ran over a rabbit once and took it to the RSPCA lol...."

I was in a car with a guy I was dating, this rabbit hopped into the road and looked me right in the eyes.

I screamed so loud that he nearly drove into a field

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I ran over a rabbit once and took it to the RSPCA lol....

I was in a car with a guy I was dating, this rabbit hopped into the road and looked me right in the eyes.

I screamed so loud that he nearly drove into a field "

It was hit....got it in the car and took it to the RSPCA...I'm sure they just conked it on the head after I left lol

over a year ago

"Disclaimer: other moronic driving car brands are available "

indeed, seeings a si saw a bmw driver indicate across 2 lanes of traffic (joining a motorway) and a 406 flew across all 3 without so much as a look behind him

over a year ago

"I ran over a rabbit once and took it to the RSPCA lol...."

why?

do they have good recipes? lol

over a year ago

So are BMW's now going to be called

Duck killed twatty bus ???

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

why?

do they have good recipes? lol"

Because it had been hurt and not going to leave an animal to die on the side of a road...I'd rather know that they put it to sleep and not suffering

over a year ago

why?

Because it had been hurt and not going to leave an animal to die on the side of a road...I'd rather know that they put it to sleep and not suffering "

over a year ago

why?

Because it had been hurt and not going to leave an animal to die on the side of a road...I'd rather know that they put it to sleep and not suffering "

gas mark 7?

some carrots, and leaks.

mmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"So are BMW's now going to be called

Duck killed twatty bus ???"

over a year ago

well considring they had almost made it to the opposite side of the road, and he/she had to cross the white line to hit them, then yes it was done on purpose, and as for only one wheel ?? what about the back wheel too?? what about the underside of the car?? what if i was to go back and scrape them off the road and post them to you?? would that fucking convince you of the truth??"

Perhaps they should have Duck Down as car approached

over a year ago

"

It will. "

Agreed - I'm sure it will ! How horrid !

Post new Message to Thread