Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would people mind looking at my profile and tell me where I could improve? I'm new to this so a few tips from experience would be much appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/14 10:10:15]

over a year ago

^ been here 1 week. so give it time, more pics.

The text ain't that bad bro.

over a year ago

It's a little generic and shows none of your personality. What's in it for the people meeting you, it reads to be about what you want and not what you can offer.

The face pic is a positive though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Would people mind looking at my profile and tell me where I could improve? I'm new to this so a few tips from experience would be much appreciated!"

What you say is fine but it sounds slightly negative, how about just saying what you want rather then what you don't want? Eg straight single male interested in ffm or women only. You don't need to say you're new it's plain from the length if time you've been here and just say that you like women of all ages. Good luck it can be difficult for single men and the younger ones in particular.

Just a thought if you go to a club you might get some verifications that way.

over a year ago

"Would people mind looking at my profile and tell me where I could improve? I'm new to this so a few tips from experience would be much appreciated!

What you say is fine but it sounds slightly negative, how about just saying what you want rather then what you don't want? Eg straight single male interested in ffm or women only. You don't need to say you're new it's plain from the length if time you've been here and just say that you like women of all ages. Good luck it can be difficult for single men and the younger ones in particular.

Just a thought if you go to a club you might get some verifications that way."

good call on the club thing, it's tough for new single males a lot of the time. Spend time networking and getting yourself out there. There's plenty of social events organised that are single male friendly. Most clubs have nights to cater for the singles too. You'll get out what you put in.......

Post new Message to Thread