Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

nano keratin hair treatment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I naturally have very thick, frizzy hair, that usually takes me an hour to blow dry and straighten, I had the treatment done on Tuesday, hav to then leave hair 48 hours to 'set' before washing, just blow dried my hair in 3 minutes, and it doesn't need straightening, it's Sooo smooh and shiny and feels lush!! Wish I'd discovered this year's ago!!! Highly recommend it ladies it's bloody brilliant!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm wary of those treatment great in the short term but in the long term it seriously damages your hair

over a year ago

Depends on the type, they were originally developed as relaxing treatments for afro hair, friend works in an afro salon, and she wouldn't touch my hair with the stuff they have at her works, but ok'd this 1, even tho it wasn't her doing it.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I know they sell home kits of this kind of thing, John Freida do one.

over a year ago

The home kits are more temporary I think, the 1s iv seen, 1treatment is supposed to work for a week, this is 4-6 months, dependant on how often hair is washed, and straightened/curled, think my straighteners are now redundant!! Iv not been very nice to my hair, it's been every colour imaginable, and last year I bleached it myself a few times after having it very dark for a while, was dry straw, had 5inch cut off last month as was split and brittle, can't keep my hands out my hair tonight, only thing that would make me happier, would b if it was somebody else's hands running through it!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Wow, well, pleased you are pleased.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Sounds nice results, but I am extremely resistant to nano particles being on or near to my body. We know little about what effect these things may have. I feel that they are so tiny that they could penetrate into and cause unforseen problems somewhere in my body. Little research is done into them prior to product launch too.

over a year ago

Your all a bunch of wet blankets!!!

I'm swishing my hair about like a flipping L'Oréal advert, feels lush! Lol, previously if I'd tried to do it, my hair all moved as 1lump, and would of hit me round the face like a brick!

Something is going to kill me, at least if it's the treatment, I can now have an open casket!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Your all a bunch of wet blankets!!!

I'm swishing my hair about like a flipping L'Oréal advert, feels lush! Lol, previously if I'd tried to do it, my hair all moved as 1lump, and would of hit me round the face like a brick!

Something is going to kill me, at least if it's the treatment, I can now have an open casket! "

You're worth it!

over a year ago

"Your all a bunch of wet blankets!!!

Something is going to kill me, at least if it's the treatment, I can now have an open casket! You're worth it!"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So what does this treatment involve x sounds interesting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i had something similar done years ago. it was called yuko, i think. it was chemical, rather than nano, and lasted months too. my hair was in kinky ringlets, and i hated looking like a China doll. since then my hair is neither straight nor properly curly..... meaning I've now no choice but to straighten it constantly. hope yours works better than mine did hun.

over a year ago

I had frizzy ringlets round the back of my neck, but mostly just frizzy/wavy, this morning iv gone through it, the ringlets r gone, just got a nice loose wave to it now, when I straighten my hair, it feels flat, this is just shiny and tidy instead of looking like iv been through a hedge.x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

does nothing for me.... I see little difference, if any

Post new Message to Thread