Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

This has all gone horribly wrong ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok havent been here for two days ... been soooo busy with life .... what happened whilst I was gone .... I now have flipping adverts popping up all over the place and am still a site supporter so havent a clue what happened there and ................. my flippin sky box has just decided it doesn't like working after it upgraded itself yesterday ... I now have a flippin' (it would have been a stronger word which began with the same letter but I don't wanna swear - although stubbing my big toe and scrapping my arm this afternoon nearly got me doing that but children were present but that's another story and I digress), blue screen .... Wtf is happening ???? ideas on a postcard please ... and there has been lots of other issues occurring today .... I need help!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Clear your cache and history. If on a pc run anti virus and spyware, c cleaner and reg cleaner.

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

Have you got any cake?

over a year ago

"Have you got any cake?"

are u gonna bring some over ??

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If you've got ads popping up when in Fab then you've got malware. You need to run and antivirus check and maybe check if any of your recent downloads had a naughty malware addition.

PS Don't scrap your arm. They're useful!

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"Have you got any cake?

are u gonna bring some over ?? "

Now theres an offer!!!

If only I was closer I would come over no problem and have a bash at helping you out!

I couldnt help with the stubbed toe though, I don't do feet touching lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fiddle with ya clout it may have gone out of Sync

over a year ago

and now I feel I have a fucked computer

over a year ago

With the sky box, have you powered it off, taken the mains plug out, waited ten minutes then powered or back on?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"and now I feel I have a fucked computer "

Nah, you'd be surprised what a good antivirus removes. Download Malwarebytes if you don't already have it (from their website!) and run it.

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"With the sky box, have you powered it off, taken the mains plug out, waited ten minutes then powered or back on?"

this

For the computer you need to run a virus check and a spyware and malware check

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"and now I feel I have a fucked computer

Nah, you'd be surprised what a good antivirus removes. Download Malwarebytes if you don't already have it (from their website!) and run it. "

This

over a year ago

"With the sky box, have you powered it off, taken the mains plug out, waited ten minutes then powered or back on?"

yes I have done that and the fucking thing still has an orange light and a telly has a blue screen and I am gonna scream

over a year ago

"With the sky box, have you powered it off, taken the mains plug out, waited ten minutes then powered or back on?

this

For the computer you need to run a virus check and a spyware and malware check"

I did all that and it told me everything is hunky dorey - but it isnt

over a year ago

can someone please pm me the sky customer services number ??? then I will ring em and they can make my box work - thank u

over a year ago

and is there a lovely techy person that would talk to me please .....

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

go on the sky website with your dodgy computer for the customer service number

over a year ago

Have you tried switching it off & on again?

over a year ago

"go on the sky website with your dodgy computer for the customer service number "

I am getting all sorts of weird stuff coming up instead

over a year ago

"Have you tried switching it off & on again?"

yes more than once lol

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"and is there a lovely techy person that would talk to me please ..... "

cue the personal mobile numbers flooding your inbox lol

over a year ago

have got the number for sky now

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

use your i phone .. how do i know you got one of them

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i run spybot anti virus

over a year ago

"use your i phone .. how do i know you got one of them "

haha why didn't I think of that .... I text someone ... lol

over a year ago

"and is there a lovely techy person that would talk to me please .....

cue the personal mobile numbers flooding your inbox lol"

they are all miserable unhelpful people ... not one message!!!! lol

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

they are all miserable unhelpful people ... not one message!!!! lol "

thats because of the phone breaking if it rings after they have read your profile lol

over a year ago

they are all miserable unhelpful people ... not one message!!!! lol

thats because of the phone breaking if it rings after they have read your profile lol "

that is soooo not true

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"use your i phone .. how do i know you got one of them

haha why didn't I think of that .... I text someone ... lol "

go on the net with it for the sky number you twit

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Get it all out of your system before the Great Night Out next Saturday

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Have you rebooted your sky box?

Unplug or switch off at the plug and leave off for at least five mins. Then plug back in. Leave it for another five mins then switch it back on.

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

"Have you got any cake?"

i swear that the last time i saw your face on a thread you were asking about cake you have got one bad habit there

over a year ago

"use your i phone .. how do i know you got one of them

haha why didn't I think of that .... I text someone ... lol go on the net with it for the sky number you twit"

but I couldn't u twit cos I fucked the computer too lol but that has been sorted and so has sky lol

over a year ago

"Have you rebooted your sky box?

Unplug or switch off at the plug and leave off for at least five mins. Then plug back in. Leave it for another five mins then switch it back on. "

I tried that and the flippin thing locked up had to have all the data downloaded to the box again !!!! oooops

over a year ago

"Have you got any cake?

i swear that the last time i saw your face on a thread you were asking about cake you have got one bad habit there

"

and didn't share either

over a year ago

"Get it all out of your system before the Great Night Out next Saturday "

I have I have and have sorted out my outfit or two lol

over a year ago

Its ok everyone You can all come out from behind the sofa's and from hiding .... normal service has been resumed lol thanks to one lovely guy .........

over a year ago

"Ok havent been here for two days ... been soooo busy with life .... what happened whilst I was gone .... I now have flipping adverts popping up all over the place and am still a site supporter so havent a clue what happened there and ................. my flippin sky box has just decided it doesn't like working after it upgraded itself yesterday ... I now have a flippin' (it would have been a stronger word which began with the same letter but I don't wanna swear - although stubbing my big toe and scrapping my arm this afternoon nearly got me doing that but children were present but that's another story and I digress), blue screen .... Wtf is happening ???? ideas on a postcard please ... and there has been lots of other issues occurring today .... I need help!!!!! "

one thinks you are cursed

over a year ago

"Ok havent been here for two days ... been soooo busy with life .... what happened whilst I was gone .... I now have flipping adverts popping up all over the place and am still a site supporter so havent a clue what happened there and ................. my flippin sky box has just decided it doesn't like working after it upgraded itself yesterday ... I now have a flippin' (it would have been a stronger word which began with the same letter but I don't wanna swear - although stubbing my big toe and scrapping my arm this afternoon nearly got me doing that but children were present but that's another story and I digress), blue screen .... Wtf is happening ???? ideas on a postcard please ... and there has been lots of other issues occurring today .... I need help!!!!!

one thinks you are cursed "

don't think then ...

over a year ago

"Ok havent been here for two days ... been soooo busy with life .... what happened whilst I was gone .... I now have flipping adverts popping up all over the place and am still a site supporter so havent a clue what happened there and ................. my flippin sky box has just decided it doesn't like working after it upgraded itself yesterday ... I now have a flippin' (it would have been a stronger word which began with the same letter but I don't wanna swear - although stubbing my big toe and scrapping my arm this afternoon nearly got me doing that but children were present but that's another story and I digress), blue screen .... Wtf is happening ???? ideas on a postcard please ... and there has been lots of other issues occurring today .... I need help!!!!!

don't think then ... "

dont think just feel.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Have you got any cake?

are u gonna bring some over ?? "

There was me going to be a Knight in shining armor and all you have to offer is cake ffs woman get a grip

over a year ago

"Have you got any cake?

are u gonna bring some over ??

There was me going to be a Knight in shining armor and all you have to offer is cake ffs woman get a grip "

I don't have cake ... I have been off saving the world for the past two days

over a year ago

don't think then ...

dont think just feel. "

oooooooooooooo I wasn't gonna think that get's me into trouble

over a year ago

don't think then ...

dont think just feel.

oooooooooooooo I wasn't gonna think that get's me into trouble "

feel the cake lol

over a year ago

don't think then ...

dont think just feel.

feel the cake lol "

what cake? no one turned up with any

over a year ago

don't think then ...

dont think just feel.

feel the cake lol

what cake? no one turned up with any "

i may have cake and cream right here right now

over a year ago

don't think then ...

dont think just feel.

feel the cake lol

what cake? no one turned up with any

i may have cake and cream right here right now "

I now have a song or the lyrics of one going through my head

Post new Message to Thread