Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Continue my story but just one paragraph

Jump to newest

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Ok here we go.

It was a dark cold stormy night, the drops of rain raced down the dirty glass of the windows of the cottage he had rented the day before, Richard Libby stared out in to the darkness hoping to see the lights of his visitor arrive but there was nothing, she was now twenty minutes late and for Megan that was unheard of, you could set your watch by her time keeping, Richard had met Megan on a adult dating site and she had blown his mind as well as other things, he had never met anyone who had so easily aroused his mind as well as his loins, from their third meet he was hooked, he knew that if she wanted to meet at anytime he would find a way, that is why he was sitting in a old rundown cottage miles from anywhere waiting for this woman who he had become smitten by, he knew he was not in love it was just lust, lust pure and simple but Megan was the sort of woman who could make you do things but have you think to a part they were your idea, Richard checked his watch and saw it said 9.43, she was almost 45 mins late now, he reached for his phone and just as he picked it up Megan's name appeared, he answered it and she said to him in her incredibly erotic voice..................

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok here we go.

It was a dark cold stormy night, the drops of rain raced down the dirty glass of the windows of the cottage he had rented the day before, Richard Libby stared out in to the darkness hoping to see the lights of his visitor arrive but there was nothing, she was now twenty minutes late and for Megan that was unheard of, you could set your watch by her time keeping, Richard had met Megan on a adult dating site and she had blown his mind as well as other things, he had never met anyone who had so easily aroused his mind as well as his loins, from their third meet he was hooked, he knew that if she wanted to meet at anytime he would find a way, that is why he was sitting in a old rundown cottage miles from anywhere waiting for this woman who he had become smitten by, he knew he was not in love it was just lust, lust pure and simple but Megan was the sort of woman who could make you do things but have you think to a part they were your idea, Richard checked his watch and saw it said 9.43, she was almost 45 mins late now, he reached for his phone and just as he picked it up Megan's name appeared, he answered it and she said to him in her incredibly erotic voice..................

"

The end.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

'Richard, you won't believe this, but I'm running late. Some git has nicked my car and so I'm running and late. Why the hell did you have to rent a cottage on Serial Killer Row in the middle of the Sticks (population 1 single guy, 27 serial killers)?' Richard took a deep breath and contemplated the facts that had drawn him to this location and opened his mouth to reply. Libby's voice came to him across the ether, her dulcet tones suddenly in German, 'Scheisse, eine autobus! Ich bin kaput!'

He put the phone down and turned round as heard a footstep behind him. Stood, framing the door way was a guy in a clown suit, complete with red nose (it made him wonder whose nose it was and why it was still bleeding) and giant feet.

'Hiya, I'm Bernard, put the kettle on, I'm shattered. Been a bitch of a drive down. Oooh those shoes do NOT match your trousers, wrong colour dear. Try lime green, you'll stand out much more. Are you here for the incredibly camp serial killer convention, too?'

By *lassyandadventurousMan
over a year ago

England and Wales

Definately the end lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/04/14 17:12:05]

over a year ago

....'anything for yau, Cupcake!'

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"....'anything for yau, Cupcake!'"

"TURN THAT BLEEDIN' TELLY OFF!!!" she screeched in an east end of London accent.

"I didn't know you were from London, dear", he said in a slightly confused tone.

"Fack orf, am I!" she said. "I'm from facking Streatham, arnt I?"

With that retort, she turned back to the other guy and all the Cuck could hear was the slurping of his wifes mouth on the guys cock.

He felt an itch on his nose but blindfolded and shackled, he was a bit stuck.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

".. he was a bit stuck. "

He was there, chained to a Morris Marina that some careless oik had parked in the scullery, thinking, 'I'm in deep stuck here, bro.' It was at this stage that Voluptuous Virago shouted, 'and cut!'

He winced, wondering what was to be cut, before realising he was rehearsing the Fab out of season end of the pier, harvest festival panto. Popeye strode onto the set, stroking his beard, looking even more like a cute version of Ming the Merciless, albeit in meggins. He was carrying biscuits for the crew. Sassy came on behind him, carrying a full load of biscuits hands free. The Libertine, who looks like a lead singer of some band (and who's pics are underfabbed) started to entertain the crowd with a washboard, thimble and a mangle that some poor sod had been using in conjunction with a sky remote for a novel profile pic, since rejected by Amin, Adam and Admin, that well known group of estate agents who were sponsoring the fab production.

Tina Titz sashayed onto the set and started telling an highly dubious story involving dogging and a guy who... before Toshn appeared (wearing a Toshn's café pinny and high heels), and said back into the kitchen wench.

After the tea break, Serendipity banged the clapper, which was unfortunate for Ryan as he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and BrightonSteve yelled, 'Action.'

Post new Message to Thread