FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you give Verifications to everyone you meet.?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't and I tell them a lot of the time no matter how good just don't feel the need. And would never give 2/3/4/5 to the same person as it looks like I own them . lol Now that's me I know but some feel they must have that after a meet and some only meet to get them . We are not the same here I know and do things very different .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nope we dont - especially to those verified already and we met for a coffee and chat - does the rest of the world need to know that - nah lol

over a year ago

I do but it's up to them if they display them or not.

over a year ago

yes i do.

only verify more than once if the situation was different,, like first time was social, second time was fun.

over a year ago

Sometimes, sometimes not. People we've really enjoyed the company of will be invited to join us again. We're not massively hung up on the verify system. It's just another function of the website that sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

If the turned up and matched their photos then yes, if they want a veri I'll write one for them.

over a year ago

In the passed had people look up others I had meet saying they new me just to get there foot in the door and some gossip so it put me right off .

over a year ago

"In the passed had people look up others I had meet saying they new me just to get there foot in the door and some gossip so it put me right off ."

yet you show verifications that you have recieved allowing others to potentially doing it to your previous meets..

over a year ago

No and since I discovered that one I gave to someone was copied and given to someone else i've decided that they're actually pretty pointless,if I have a good time with someone they'll know about it without me having to give a verification,unless they're brand new and havn't got any as I know how important it is for some people to get that first one

over a year ago

"In the passed had people look up others I had meet saying they new me just to get there foot in the door and some gossip so it put me right off .

yet you show verifications that you have recieved allowing others to potentially doing it to your previous meets.. "

I show some older ones not new .. just to not have people saying are we real or not ... I had some nasty stuff go on showing single men I meet .

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I always verify people that I meet. Again, it's up to them if they want to show it.

over a year ago

We always do but don't always get one back, if someone doesn't want to leave one for whatever reason that's fine, we're not too bothered. We prefer to show how the person was, character, sense of humour etc rather than go into the gorey details of a meet as I personally don't like those ones myself, some do. Can't please everyone!

over a year ago

i give veri's just to show that meets are recent..

over a year ago

If they ask for one we always do , but we always say we are not bothered whether they leave us one or not . It becomes pretty meaningless after the first few really

over a year ago

If someone ego requires me to give a verification or they want one if they are a newbie, then yes I do, otherwise no, it's a load if nonsense because no one tells the truth, if I wanted to verify with the truth I would have put this the a few meets ago

"Lady looks nothing like her pictures, much older and 5 stone heavier, house stank, wanted bareback I rubbered up, no personality, hygiene iffy so got her to shower, shouldn't have fucked her because now she just keeps bothering me" lol xx

over a year ago

Yes i always do (except a meet that didnt go.well)

I do them because i like doing them,not to recieve them

I did 5 for a.party i went to 2weeks ago,i got one in return,4 out those verifications are showing on there profiles

Im in the party scene mainly so me being on there profiles advertises the partys i go,i get noticed by party organisers so get invited to more partys,also people look at New verifications and go look at my profile,and think oh i would like to meet her

Verifications are a very good tool to find people that have same interests as me

Some people choose to not write/show them I respect that

over a year ago

"If someone ego requires me to give a verification or they want one if they are a newbie, then yes I do, otherwise no, it's a load if nonsense because no one tells the truth, if I wanted to verify with the truth I would have put this the a few meets ago

"Lady looks nothing like her pictures, much older and 5 stone heavier, house stank, wanted bareback I rubbered up, no personality, hygiene iffy so got her to shower, shouldn't have fucked her because now she just keeps bothering me" lol xx"

If you felt like that, why did you fuck her ?

over a year ago

I know

And I've been regretting it ever since, it wasn't my click taking charge it was my sense of duty lol x

over a year ago

Isn't it just to verify someone is genuine, it's not a review of how the meet went.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I tend to give a social and a play meet but don't verify them again except one guy gets a shiny new verification from me once a year

over a year ago

"If someone ego requires me to give a verification or they want one if they are a newbie, then yes I do, otherwise no, it's a load if nonsense because no one tells the truth, if I wanted to verify with the truth I would have put this the a few meets ago

"Lady looks nothing like her pictures, much older and 5 stone heavier, house stank, wanted bareback I rubbered up, no personality, hygiene iffy so got her to shower, shouldn't have fucked her because now she just keeps bothering me" lol xx

If you felt like that, why did you fuck her ?"

^^^^^ exactly!!

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"i give veri's just to show that meets are recent.. "

That's the one thing I don't like about veris. I have a lot of repeat visitors, (well, I'm just that dam good ). I have had one guy verify me on the 12 June 2013 and he's been here a few times... Latest was this Monday. I'm not going to ask for a veri all the time.

(oh ps, my review thread was just a way to get the 2 thumbs up innuendo in.... shhhh don't tell anyone )

over a year ago

"I know

And I've been regretting it ever since, it wasn't my click taking charge it was my sense of duty lol x"

Sense of duty??

over a year ago

I think you need to read some of the graphic stories in the verifications!

over a year ago

"I tend to give a social and a play meet but don't verify them again except one guy gets a shiny new verification from me once a year

"

Santa ?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Lady looks nothing like her pictures, much older and 5 stone heavier, house stank, wanted bareback I rubbered up, no personality, hygiene iffy so got her to shower, shouldn't have fucked her because now she just keeps bothering me" lol xx"

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I know

And I've been regretting it ever since, it wasn't my click taking charge it was my sense of duty lol x

Sense of duty?? "

Feeling like he had to go through with it since he'd arranged it and not wanting to tell her she stank, I'd guess.

over a year ago

I do I meet lots of people at the club they are all new so it's nice to get them verified genuine

And I like getting them as people STILL think I am fake

over a year ago

Jesus did people take my verification seriously? Lol

It was an example of what people could write if they were honest

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"

"

That reminds me... I need to buy Air Freshener... and call the ex wife

By *ensual relaxationMan
over a year ago

south east

I only verify if the person/s if they are as they describe on their profile and turn up on time etc, and then only if they ask me to verify them. Many dont wish to be verified so I honour their privacy as discretion is paramount. The same with my verifications, a few dont wish to show that they have met due to their own personal reasons so I completely understand and honour that also

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I do but rarely give repeat verifications.

over a year ago

We always leave verification because we like doing it

If people don't want to show them they don't have to we don't care

It's funny how many guys we have met from a couples profile that delete their account and start again

Always meet newbies it's hard when you start

over a year ago

I usually respond to veris. If someone leaves me a veri then i'd provide a veri back.

Without being cynical or anything i don't get why people make such a big deal about veris. The way i see it, is that i'm genuine and i'd always mret if arranged. Take your time getting to know me and you'd realise that too.

....i don't go chasing around for veris. It's just not me. Some go a bit over the top about it.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Jesus did people take my verification seriously? Lol

It was an example of what people could write if they were honest "

Er yes, I did. It did kinda sound as if that was what the honest review of an actual meet you had would read.

That anyone would go through with a meet from a sense of duty is ... not sure of the word... uncomfortable?

I'd rather have them say no rather than wonder if they were wondering how soon they could escape because I'm a munter!

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

If it's friends we have met befor and just visiting for coffee then no but if it's play time or new people even if for social then yes just to show either we or they are still meeting and not time wasters

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Rarely give them

over a year ago

"Rarely give them "
Glad I am not alone in this. xxx

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Rarely give them "

Yeah you didn't even leave one for my eyelashes, you baggage!

over a year ago

We give out veris its a gesture thing after a good meet to us.

If we don't get one back its up to them, some just don't give them out.

We have enough on our profile anyway.

Her

over a year ago

I leave social veri's to confirm we met. I prefer not to show mine as it's no-one else's business who I met or what they thought of me. No-one leaves bad veri's so it's pointless.

We leave veri's and show some on our other profile but that's because he wants to. Fine by me for everyone else to do what they want.

over a year ago

You really have got a thing about veris

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I do, I like to write them. I'm considering doing comedy ones from now on.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I do send them but I wouldn't do repeat ones, that's a tad ownerish for me

over a year ago

"I do, I like to write them. I'm considering doing comedy ones from now on. "
well I shall look out for them .. xx

over a year ago

If someone asks shall we? I say no need ,if they have a few recent ones. I will verify an unverified person ,or if they have only one,or if someone who sends me one. I would never ask for one

over a year ago

yes i veri people i meet for play/social. if we've met previously and they send through another veri i display it and return them one. i don't get freaked by people who don't veri, or hung up about how many i get from someone. all they really show is that i do meet people, i do play, and at least some people enjoy the time spent together.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Yes I do, but it is very rare for me to give a second verification to anyone.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No, because some ladies I've met more than once so only leave one or two (if its a fee weeks apart) even if I've met them more times than that.

over a year ago

only if they leave me one first.

over a year ago

I would write someone a Vert but I haven't had a pleasure yet.

By *omMLMan
over a year ago

The Centre of the Universe

I have only been on the site a couple of months and as a newbie you do feel the need to be verified so that people know you aren't a fake.

I give verifications to newbies and to people I have met if they ask for them. I never ask for one but if it's offered I accept.

Post new Message to Thread