Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fair question...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, I'd like to know if people deem this as a fair question...

A potential meet asking to see your verifications, as if they are going to meet you they want to know who you have met?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Non of their business

over a year ago

No. If I had some verifications hidden I would say my history on here is none of your business

over a year ago

Do they also want to know everyone you have met offline or from clubs as well??? Bit rude IMHO.

Mr

over a year ago

Nosy gits aint they

over a year ago

I would agree it's up to each individual what they want to show

over a year ago

I've been asked to my face how many men I'd met from here. It pissed me off so I said loads and started going into details. He changed his mind

over a year ago

"Non of their business"

Although I do agree with this

Sometimes a lot of certain veris would put me off

over a year ago

Exactly my thoughts...

over a year ago

I would say it's not really any of their business ~ maybe ask why they want to see them?

over a year ago

"Ok, I'd like to know if people deem this as a fair question...

A potential meet asking to see your verifications, as if they are going to meet you they want to know who you have met?

"

Chances are if you only have webcam meets or one meet many years ago you may be a time waster

But then not everyone verifies who meets

Like everything on this site you do what your comfortable with anyone forces you to do stuff block and move on

Not rocket science

over a year ago

I Wont meet anyone unless Iv saw their meet summery...dont need to know who tho...i mean all their veris cld be cam veris?

over a year ago

"No. If I had some verifications hidden I would say my history on here is none of your business"

I agree, if you was getting into a relationship it might just then be a fair question...

over a year ago

I can see why they'd ask, I'd want to know if someone has a meet in person veri' to help us make an informed decision as to whether we'd pursue with arranging a meetup.

Webcam veri's mean very little or nothing to us other than they are the people they claim to be.

over a year ago

Chances are if you only have webcam meets or one meet many years ago you may be a time waster

Like everything on this site you do what your comfortable with anyone forces you to do stuff block and move on

Not rocket science "

Yes I could understand this if we didn't already have a social meet...

over a year ago

Not rocket science

Yes I could understand this if we didn't already have a social meet... "

Well, if you've already met this person, he/she/they are just being nosey feckers lol

over a year ago

"

I would tell them to get lost as nothing to do with no one but you. You let them see ...... and what next will they be asking how much money you have in the bank to make sure your ok ..

over a year ago

It's entirely somebody's right to keep their Verifications private - their choice completely and doesn't need to be justified in any way.

And it's also my right not to respond to anybody who doesn't show some Verifications from personal meets, as I want to know that they match their photos and that they have an acceptable personality.

You chose where your personal balance lies, and do things accordingly....

over a year ago

Strange question to ask after you've met socially I can sort of understand if you were meeting for the first time to establish if you were meet verified or meet in person.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mine are public, but if they weren't it's no one's business but the Turks.*

Obscure reference to a song that only Lickety will get

over a year ago

"No. If I had some verifications hidden I would say my history on here is none of your business

I agree, if you was getting into a relationship it might just then be a fair question... "

even then I would say it's my business not theirs. The past is in the past and has no bearing on the future

over a year ago

yes i have asked to see someones before i decided i would meet them because i like to be careful who i meet and think a few people on here who dont show their verifications dont actualy have any, some are fake ones.

over a year ago

Not rocket science

Yes I could understand this if we didn't already have a social meet...

Well, if you've already met this person, he/she/they are just being nosey feckers lol"

Exactly what I was thinking lol!

over a year ago

not because i need to know who they have met but so i know if they are ok to meet.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

In this specific case it's inappropriate as they have already met x

In other cases it's a perfectly reasonable question , no more or less than wanting to see a face pic x Ok slightly less but more than acceptable x

Of course the choice to show a couple of your finest is up to the individual and their judgment of the specific circumstances x

If one feels the Person making the request is asking simply to gather numbers then reject

There is nothing wrong with any of us wanting as much information about a possible meet as possible of course how we go about it and how we are assessed are infinitely variable sometimes right and other times wrong

I would not assess or judge a person by the question more their responses to my responses

over a year ago

None of their business.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

No, not a reasonable question.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Nothing to do with them.

over a year ago

"Nothing to do with them."

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

We always want to see veri's and for one reason( esp with single females) the amount of frauds, out mr thoughts are what you got to hide? Only our two pennith tho ofcourse

over a year ago

oooo you show me yours and i show you mine - none of their business really is it

over a year ago

"Non of their business"

Surey the ide of verifications is to verify- meaning people should be able to read them otherwise its a useless exercise?

They are everyones business or theres no point in having a verification system lol

over a year ago

Ive never once been asked to show them and if I was id say no

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"No, not a reasonable question."

It's a perfectly reasonable question , no more or less than do you like chocolate

Nobody has the right or is it "their business " to be told anything however when deciding to meet another we may well ask questions to decide if that person is the kind of person we want to be naked and intimate with.

If we all said non of your business to every question that is a personal enquiry We would not get very far

over a year ago

"Non of their business

Surey the ide of verifications is to verify- meaning people should be able to read them otherwise its a useless exercise?

They are everyones business or theres no point in having a verification system lol "

I agree but once you have already had a social meet, you know I am who I say I am...

Why do they then need to know who I've met...

over a year ago

"Non of their business

They are everyones business or theres no point in having a verification system lol "

someday could write an extremely graphic one that you don't want to show in case it attracted too much attention. It happens

Post new Message to Thread