Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Female condoms

Jump to newest

By *an1973 OP   Man
over a year ago

Notts

Just wondering if any ladies on here use or have experience with using the female condom?

Have been reading a number of posts recently by men who, like me, are larger than "average" and finding it difficult to buy condoms which are suitable for them.

I have used one common brand for a few years but at times still found them difficult to put on or comfortable (they used to be fine but I can't have got any larger??). Have not yet tried any of the "they fit" range mentioned elsewhere on here, but still seems a bit of a gamble on getting the right size until you try them.

Would be interested to know if the female condom is "user friendly" for women, any drawbacks and if the sensations for them are any different to the condom being on the male?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It rattles like a crisp packet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It rattles like a crisp packet. "

Stop using crisp packets then

over a year ago

Was told by a woman in work she had to hold hers in place. They may have improved since then

over a year ago

Always keep your carrier bags handy you never know.

Asda recycle centre

Her

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I carry them and do like them but I do have limited experience of actually using them.... They are less restrictive though and not as crackly when in place....

over a year ago

Its like a bag you put inside ... I only know as gum give you a load after tests.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I dislike them intensely. If you think stopping to put a condom on spoils the mood, it's nothing like stopping to stick a bag up your bits.

I'd use one if absolutely necessary but it could well be a deal-breaker as far as sex is concerned for me.

There are so many types, brands and sizes of condom available now that I think all but the most exceptional men should be able to find a suitable option.

I know guys don't like them but to be honest I don't much like constantly taking additional hormones and if I have to switch to a coil, (which I might soon because of my age), I'm definitely not going to like that!

It's the price we pay for wanting the freedom to have lots of partners.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I dislike them intensely. If you think stopping to put a condom on spoils the mood, it's nothing like stopping to stick a bag up your bits.

I'd use one if absolutely necessary but it could well be a deal-breaker as far as sex is concerned for me.

There are so many types, brands and sizes of condom available now that I think all but the most exceptional men should be able to find a suitable option.

I know guys don't like them but to be honest I don't much like constantly taking additional hormones and if I have to switch to a coil, (which I might soon because of my age), I'm definitely not going to like that!

It's the price we pay for wanting the freedom to have lots of partners."

The copper coil has no hormones.

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

female condom .? Thats a new on for me . . . well no literally . .

By *an1973 OP   Man
over a year ago

Notts

Thanks for all these replies - think the overall opinion is a negative one, which is useful to know.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I dislike them intensely. If you think stopping to put a condom on spoils the mood, it's nothing like stopping to stick a bag up your bits.

It's the price we pay for wanting the freedom to have lots of partners.

The copper coil has no hormones. "

My issues with a coil is as much to do with the insertion and the potential for random/heavy bleeding.

By *hoe_nixCouple
over a year ago

leeds

I wanted to but one last year

and got sick of going into chemists trying to explain to young assistants what they were --- even boots didn't seem to have them

Post new Message to Thread