Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

my dik and my balls r at each odas throats again

Jump to newest

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

It all started lastnite wen my sofa dat ive been shaggin 4 d past 3 wks told me she was pregnant. My dik denied knowin anything abt it and put d blame on my balls 4 bustin too many juicies up my sofas pumpum while my balls is blamin my dik 4 always partying up my sofas pussy every nite. My dik is threatenin to walk away 4 gd now and i ain't got a clue wot 2 do, anyone knows wot i can do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

" anyone knows wot i can do "

I wouldn't know where to start.......

good fortune

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Do you really type all that and think it's readable / suitable? How do you think it makes you look? Are you happy with how it makes people see you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you really type all that and think it's readable / suitable? How do you think it makes you look? Are you happy with how it makes people see you?"

I think you are missing the point, like many have done before. And my advice would be to wait until the next Bank Holiday and buy a new sofa at the DFS sale.

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Do you really type all that and think it's readable / suitable? How do you think it makes you look? Are you happy with how it makes people see you?"
i need a solution man or im gona cry, any advice ?

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Do you really type all that and think it's readable / suitable? How do you think it makes you look? Are you happy with how it makes people see you?

I think you are missing the point, like many have done before. And my advice would be to wait until the next Bank Holiday and buy a new sofa at the DFS sale."

yh but my dik is threatenin to run away wit d spoon

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I told you to shrink wrap the fucking things...it's your own fault

over a year ago

"It all started lastnite wen my sofa dat ive been shaggin 4 d past 3 wks told me she was pregnant. My dik denied knowin anything abt it and put d blame on my balls 4 bustin too many juicies up my sofas pumpum while my balls is blamin my dik 4 always partying up my sofas pussy every nite. My dik is threatenin to walk away 4 gd now and i ain't got a clue wot 2 do, anyone knows wot i can do "

Swoon. The English language used with such grace and elegance.

over a year ago

"It all started lastnite wen my sofa dat ive been shaggin 4 d past 3 wks told me she was pregnant. My dik denied knowin anything abt it and put d blame on my balls 4 bustin too many juicies up my sofas pumpum while my balls is blamin my dik 4 always partying up my sofas pussy every nite. My dik is threatenin to walk away 4 gd now and i ain't got a clue wot 2 do, anyone knows wot i can do "

Don't do anything drastic, I might suggest a Pouffe?

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I told you to shrink wrap the fucking things...it's your own fault "
i did but my dik was throwin a temper tantrum and refused to eat. I cldnt help unshinkwrappin d sofa in d end

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

have a big shit...

always helps clear the mind

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"have a big shit...

always helps clear the mind"

Hahaha oh _iew I love you

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"have a big shit...

always helps clear the mind

Hahaha oh _iew I love you "

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I told you to shrink wrap the fucking things...it's your own fault i did but my dik was throwin a temper tantrum and refused to eat. I cldnt help unshinkwrappin d sofa in d end"

Well it's your own fault you need to get a DFS result to see if you are the daddy

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Don't do anything drastic, I might suggest a Pouffe?"

Too far away for me, sorry

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"have a big shit...

i did, but guess wot my bastard shit told me, he said he didn't wana get involved, he even had d nerves to ask me 4 a fag

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You've been with din n balls for as long as you can remember... you three should be together. Wally , Dong n Bollocks!

Ditch sofa for a slinky chaise longe n have a bit of continental.

over a year ago

"It all started lastnite wen my sofa dat ive been shaggin 4 d past 3 wks told me she was pregnant. My dik denied knowin anything abt it and put d blame on my balls 4 bustin too many juicies up my sofas pumpum while my balls is blamin my dik 4 always partying up my sofas pussy every nite. My dik is threatenin to walk away 4 gd now and i ain't got a clue wot 2 do, anyone knows wot i can do

Don't do anything drastic, I might suggest a Pouffe?"

He's not ghey.

Git sum cushin covers OP.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"have a big shit...

always helps clear the mindi did, but guess wot my bastard shit told me, he said he didn't wana get involved, he even had d nerves to ask me 4 a fag"

open the window before, the fumes may be causing you an issue

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

well i read it.. Just fine!

over a year ago

I'm not too sure what it's all about but you seem like a happy little fella!!

over a year ago

"I told you to shrink wrap the fucking things...it's your own fault i did but my dik was throwin a temper tantrum and refused to eat. I cldnt help unshinkwrappin d sofa in d end

Well it's your own fault you need to get a DFS result to see if you are the daddy "

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I told you to shrink wrap the fucking things...it's your own fault i did but my dik was throwin a temper tantrum and refused to eat. I cldnt help unshinkwrappin d sofa in d end

Well it's your own fault you need to get a DFS result to see if you are the daddy "

im just gona blame it on _iew and say he did it

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Do you really type all that and think it's readable / suitable? How do you think it makes you look? Are you happy with how it makes people see you?

I think you are missing the point, like many have done before. And my advice would be to wait until the next Bank Holiday and buy a new sofa at the DFS sale.yh but my dik is threatenin to run away wit d spoon "

look on the bright side... Could have been the remote!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Well it's your own fault you need to get a DFS result to see if you are the daddy im just gona blame it on _iew and say he did it "

I am a backdoor boy, I am excused

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I think you are missing the point, like many have done before. And my advice would be to wait until the next Bank Holiday and buy a new sofa at the DFS sale.yh but my dik is threatenin to run away wit d spoon look on the bright side... Could have been the remote! "

true say, speakin of remotes i bet my remote still mad at me 4 shaggin d tv

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

. .sell the baby sofas to a doll house manufacturer. ..but you could bring up one as your own have you no feelings. . . .

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

lol!

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Well it's your own fault you need to get a DFS result to see if you are the daddy im just gona blame it on _iew and say he did it "

makes a change normaly minxie gets the blame

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

" . .sell the baby sofas to a doll house manufacturer. ..but you could bring up one as your own have you no feelings. . . ."
u right tho, i wonder how many months Dem sofas carry a baby for

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Well it's your own fault you need to get a DFS result to see if you are the daddy im just gona blame it on _iew and say he did it

makes a change normaly minxie gets the blame "

minxie, wot have u done 2 my sofa. They said he said she said i said u got my sofa pregnant

over a year ago

I got nothing. Literally, nothing.

As you were.

By *ajandroseMan
over a year ago

tamworth

Is Ali g in da house ?

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

" . .sell the baby sofas to a doll house manufacturer. ..but you could bring up one as your own have you no feelings. . . .u right tho, i wonder how many months Dem sofas carry a baby for"
4years . . . .but interest free . .

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I got nothing. Literally, nothing.

As you were."

shall we put d blame on u professor, i could of sworn my sofa told me u been makin midnite calls 2 her behind my bak

over a year ago

Set up a trust fund for your offspring's University fees

over a year ago

I want a double of what he's on

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Set up a trust fund for your offspring's University fees "
yh but wot do i do abt my dik dats threatenin to walk away and y is my shit pesterin me 4 a fag

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

I think you are missing the point, like many have done before. And my advice would be to wait until the next Bank Holiday and buy a new sofa at the DFS sale.yh but my dik is threatenin to run away wit d spoon look on the bright side... Could have been the remote! true say, speakin of remotes i bet my remote still mad at me 4 shaggin d tv"

hush! People will say ya an " every hole a goal' kinda man... Ya street cred will nose dive! Shhhussshhh!

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I think you are missing the point, like many have done before. And my advice would be to wait until the next Bank Holiday and buy a new sofa at the DFS sale.yh but my dik is threatenin to run away wit d spoon look on the bright side... Could have been the remote! true say, speakin of remotes i bet my remote still mad at me 4 shaggin d tv hush! People will say ya an " every hole a goal' kinda man... Ya street cred will nose dive! Shhhussshhh! "

street cred cant save me now, i need a solution fast, my dik is bouncin off d walls wantin to start a fight. Wot do i do

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

" street cred cant save me now, i need a solution fast, my dik is bouncin off d walls wantin to start a fight. Wot do i do "

I hope your neighbours don't complain about the noise

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Man! You need control dat Ting!

over a year ago

"have a big shit...

This has to be the post of the year , lol . on fab

over a year ago

I have no words

over a year ago

"Set up a trust fund for your offspring's University fees yh but wot do i do abt my dik dats threatenin to walk away and y is my shit pesterin me 4 a fag"

tell your dick no coming back of he leaves and your shit can get its own cigarettes

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

Dude I hope you're playing.

At the risk of getting bombarded with abuse, if thats the best grammar that our educational system can turn out there is something seriously wrong.

over a year ago

"Dude I hope you're playing.

At the risk of getting bombarded with abuse, if thats the best grammar that our educational system can turn out there is something seriously wrong. "

well I can read it so that's all that matters he is fine .

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

At the risk of getting bombarded with abuse, if thats the best grammar that our educational system can turn out there is something seriously wrong. "

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 23/04/14 19:19:05]

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

At the risk of getting bombarded with abuse, if thats the best grammar that our educational system can turn out there is something seriously wrong. well I can read it so that's all that matters he is fine ."

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Thrd v d yr m8 - 2 fnE innit

A wz sofa king brd tl ds bro

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Man! You need control dat Ting! "
things r a lol calm now, me my dik and my balls sat watchin tv. Wot don't help now is my shit threatenin 2 sue me 2 court if i don't pass him a fag

over a year ago

"Man! You need control dat Ting! things r a lol calm now, me my dik and my balls sat watchin tv. Wot don't help now is my shit threatenin 2 sue me 2 court if i don't pass him a fag"
Relax and don't worry things will sort themselves out you see.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You should see what the OP did to the Stanna stair lift

over a year ago

Ma pumpum cant take any mor of dis shit star!!

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Ma pumpum cant take any mor of dis shit star!!"
miss brown eyes, my dik being naughty now, he's askin if u got any knickers on ?

over a year ago

"Ma pumpum cant take any mor of dis shit star!!miss brown eyes, my dik being naughty now, he's askin if u got any knickers on ? "
whats knickers got to do with this , lolol your is your mind working over time there ,

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Ma pumpum cant take any mor of dis shit star!!miss brown eyes, my dik being naughty now, he's askin if u got any knickers on ? whats knickers got to do with this , lolol your is your mind working over time there , "
lol my dik got a crazy mind of its own

over a year ago

"I got nothing. Literally, nothing.

As you were. shall we put d blame on u professor, i could of sworn my sofa told me u been makin midnite calls 2 her behind my bak"

Yes it was me. I can't resist a good leather Chesterfield - my proclivity for humping soft furnishings has me a lifetime ban from Boundary Mills and DFS.

over a year ago

Bro jus roll it in da cushun cova n lite dat shit up innit

Cheech

over a year ago

Call Jeremy Kyle

Her

over a year ago

The answer is orange.

over a year ago

"Ma pumpum cant take any mor of dis shit star!!miss brown eyes, my dik being naughty now, he's askin if u got any knickers on ? "

Yeah ma pumpums covered up innit!

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Ma pumpum cant take any mor of dis shit star!!miss brown eyes, my dik being naughty now, he's askin if u got any knickers on ?

Yeah ma pumpums covered up innit!"

bless up, man got eyes 4 u. U lookin boobilisciously sweet

Post new Message to Thread