Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Motivation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I haven't been to the gym in ages as I done my hamstring playing football I want to go back tonight but just haven't got the motivation to get my lazy arse there can anyone give me a good motivation speech or what motivates you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll come to the gym with you.......if only you were closer

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

In a gym ? On the second row behing half a dozen cycling short wearing sexy ladies sweating. What more inspiration would a chap need !

over a year ago

"In a gym ? On the second row behing half a dozen cycling short wearing sexy ladies sweating. What more inspiration would a chap need !"

over a year ago

"I'll come to the gym with you.......if only you were closer "

If only x

over a year ago

"In a gym ? On the second row behing half a dozen cycling short wearing sexy ladies sweating. What more inspiration would a chap need !"

Not in my gym maybe it's time for a change

over a year ago

The first battle is getting off the bottom and getting through the door.

over a year ago

This the problem am having I know ones am their it will be easy and I will get back into it but what about eastenders

over a year ago

Record Eastenders and reward yourself with watching it once you've been to the gym xx

over a year ago

Its easy.. I look at utube videos of jay cutler and those guys and some times 6pack shortcuts lol.. mind you I already got a 6 pack lol.

over a year ago

Me a six pack no chance I like drinking beer to much

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

The first step is the most difficult. It gets easier from there.

Don't take the first step and it only gets more difficult.

over a year ago

Try these:

Pacino inches speech (nothing to do with cocksize) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b7bgtu2O4E

Balboa's speech to son: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5OookwOoY

over a year ago

"Try these:

Pacino inches speech (nothing to do with cocksize) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b7bgtu2O4E

Balboa's speech to son: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5OookwOoY"

Happy days thanks will have a look tonight when I get in

over a year ago

Am sure no one cares but I went for a 4 mile run and then am hour in the gym enjoyed it thanks for the encouragement

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Am sure no one cares but I went for a 4 mile run and then am hour in the gym enjoyed it thanks for the encouragement "

I care. Now you've found your motivation, could you send me some please?

I'm good with the theory but the practice is a different matter!

over a year ago

"Am sure no one cares but I went for a 4 mile run and then am hour in the gym enjoyed it thanks for the encouragement

I care. Now you've found your motivation, could you send me some please?

I'm good with the theory but the practice is a different matter!"

Lol I only just have enough for myself sorry

over a year ago

A bucket of water over my head, followed by lots of coffee.

over a year ago

"I haven't been to the gym in ages as I done my hamstring playing football I want to go back tonight but just haven't got the motivation to get my lazy arse there can anyone give me a good motivation speech or what motivates you "

I always like the old "let your haters be your motivators" ! Works for me every time!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had started to lose some weight but I didn't exercise, the weight stuck although the inches where coming off so week before last I gave myself a hell of a kick up the arse. I swim every week day, do average 12000 steps now and looking to do aquafit now as well. I'm not a gym person so do what I take pleasure in doing, not sure how much more weight I've lost but feel brilliant in myself now

over a year ago

"I had started to lose some weight but I didn't exercise, the weight stuck although the inches where coming off so week before last I gave myself a hell of a kick up the arse. I swim every week day, do average 12000 steps now and looking to do aquafit now as well. I'm not a gym person so do what I take pleasure in doing, not sure how much more weight I've lost but feel brilliant in myself now

"

That's fantastic

over a year ago

"I had started to lose some weight but I didn't exercise, the weight stuck although the inches where coming off so week before last I gave myself a hell of a kick up the arse. I swim every week day, do average 12000 steps now and looking to do aquafit now as well. I'm not a gym person so do what I take pleasure in doing, not sure how much more weight I've lost but feel brilliant in myself now

"

Could I have a kick up the arse too please? I can't be bothered to so it myself.

over a year ago

"I haven't been to the gym in ages as I done my hamstring playing football I want to go back tonight but just haven't got the motivation to get my lazy arse there can anyone give me a good motivation speech or what motivates you

I always like the old "let your haters be your motivators" ! Works for me every time! "

over a year ago

"I haven't been to the gym in ages as I done my hamstring playing football I want to go back tonight but just haven't got the motivation to get my lazy arse there can anyone give me a good motivation speech or what motivates you "

Certainly. Get to the gym fat boy before we stop being able to tell the difference between you and the sofa you're wallowing on. Fucking hamstring! Does that stop your upper body from working nowadays?? No you're just a feckless muppet with a pot noodle addiction and the potential to be on Jeremy Kyle any day now.

Thats right bubble butt, move it, up 2-3-4, up 2-3-4!

Your very welcome xx

over a year ago

"I haven't been to the gym in ages as I done my hamstring playing football I want to go back tonight but just haven't got the motivation to get my lazy arse there can anyone give me a good motivation speech or what motivates you

Certainly. Get to the gym fat boy before we stop being able to tell the difference between you and the sofa you're wallowing on. Fucking hamstring! Does that stop your upper body from working nowadays?? No you're just a feckless muppet with a pot noodle addiction and the potential to be on Jeremy Kyle any day now.

Thats right bubble butt, move it, up 2-3-4, up 2-3-4!

Your very welcome xx"

Bloody quality a little extreme but very good indeed

over a year ago

Think about your next meet - maybe two weeks time .... Imagine how fit and sexy you will feel being a little more toned and a little weight loss - imagine her appreciative eyes - think about how great a new pic will look for your Fab profile ! Lol xxx

over a year ago

"Think about your next meet - maybe two weeks time .... Imagine how fit and sexy you will feel being a little more toned and a little weight loss - imagine her appreciative eyes - think about how great a new pic will look for your Fab profile ! Lol xxx"

Lol think I am getting a hardon

over a year ago

Get a good weights set and you don't even need to train at the gym - just knowing that you can workout in your own garage, and don't have to spend 30-45 minutes really helps to make training more convenient, and easier to motivate yourself for, plus, no queuing for equipment!

over a year ago

I mean 30-45 minutes travelling to and from the gym - sorry, my train of thought had some leaves on the line.

Post new Message to Thread