FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oooooh please ladies put a show on for us guys. Can you both... Will you now ...

Jump to newest

By *un_Juice OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Seriously? Is it that common or blown out of proportion. It makes me as the male piss reading statements suggesting that ff play isnt for others viewing pleasure. Personally i don't really throw much time thinking or fantasising about it for self gain/gratification.

Its as simple as seeing Juice with m or f having fun and being stimulated or stimulating another playmate whilst being involved myself with a n other.

Thoughts ? Interested on hearing your angle on this one ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i dont get what your asking....

are you saying that, if a couple indulges in ff play, then its always for the viewing pleasure of the males?

if so, then your wrong.

i could quite happily go and make a cuppa whilst V indulges in some lady loving.

its not all that to me.

in fact, can get a little boring.

much prefer watching her sucking on a nice cock

By *un_Juice OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

I just mean when it reads on a profile regarding F-F play is not just a show for us guys. Surely vetting couples through a social would determine if the male half is in some way controlling or trying to call all the shots. Appreciating the ladies have fun because they want to and enjoy it as well as the fact they realise how enjoyable it is the guys appreciating the scenario before all get involved or either side or at some point.

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

"i dont get what your asking....

are you saying that, if a couple indulges in ff play, then its always for the viewing pleasure of the males?

if so, then your wrong.

i could quite happily go and make a cuppa whilst V indulges in some lady loving.

its not all that to me.

much prefer watching her sucking on a nice cock"

would u like 2 watch her suck my cock ?

over a year ago

if so, then your wrong.

its not all that to me.

much prefer watching her sucking on a nice cockwould u like 2 watch her suck my cock ? "

no, we dont do short hand

over a year ago

"I just mean when it reads on a profile regarding F-F play is not just a show for us guys. Surely vetting couples through a social would determine if the male half is in some way controlling or trying to call all the shots. Appreciating the ladies have fun because they want to and enjoy it as well as the fact they realise how enjoyable it is the guys appreciating the scenario before all get involved or either side or at some point. "

tbh, even during play, you can tell which are which.

doesnt take a genius.

however, you have to be careful.

the woman that doesnt seem to be enjoying herself could well just not be that into your good lady

be finding her feet

just be learning

and so on

generally , however, as long as you arent too horny lol, you can figure it out

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

if so, then your wrong.

its not all that to me.

much prefer watching her sucking on a nice cockwould u like 2 watch her suck my cock ?

no, we dont do short hand"

lol, see u not dat grumpy after all, bless up 4 cheerin up

over a year ago

if so, then your wrong.

its not all that to me.

much prefer watching her sucking on a nice cockwould u like 2 watch her suck my cock ?

no, we dont do short handlol, see u not dat grumpy after all, bless up 4 cheerin up "

im never grumpy.

just have a very low stupid threshold

over a year ago

"I just mean when it reads on a profile regarding F-F play is not just a show for us guys. Surely vetting couples through a social would determine if the male half is in some way controlling or trying to call all the shots. Appreciating the ladies have fun because they want to and enjoy it as well as the fact they realise how enjoyable it is the guys appreciating the scenario before all get involved or either side or at some point. "

I get that totally. I've never really understood when couples say 'no kissing except between females'. What does it matter if your good lady is kissing another guy or girl? Is it an insecurity thing on the guys part? Is it that the two ladies kissing is more of a 'show' and hotter to look at?

Totally appreciate everyone has their own thing but I've never gotten the point of this thinking at all.

I'd never want J to put on a show for me, unless it was the two of us in private of course We enjoy watching each other getting licked and sucked as much as doing it ourselves so we want it all!

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

if so, then your wrong.

its not all that to me.

no, we dont do short handlol, see u not dat grumpy after all, bless up 4 cheerin up

im never grumpy.

just have a very low stupid threshold"

i could tell judgin 4rm d arguments abt shorthand. Dont feel bad abt d condition, maybe d misses cld help.i wont mind swingin playin wit d misses tho, i bet shes sweet

over a year ago

if so, then your wrong.

its not all that to me.

no, we dont do short handlol, see u not dat grumpy after all, bless up 4 cheerin up

im never grumpy.

just have a very low stupid threshold"

Haha!

over a year ago

"I just mean when it reads on a profile regarding F-F play is not just a show for us guys. Surely vetting couples through a social would determine if the male half is in some way controlling or trying to call all the shots. Appreciating the ladies have fun because they want to and enjoy it as well as the fact they realise how enjoyable it is the guys appreciating the scenario before all get involved or either side or at some point.

I get that totally. I've never really understood when couples say 'no kissing except between females'. What does it matter if your good lady is kissing another guy or girl? Is it an insecurity thing on the guys part? Is it that the two ladies kissing is more of a 'show' and hotter to look at?

Totally appreciate everyone has their own thing but I've never gotten the point of this thinking at all.

I'd never want J to put on a show for me, unless it was the two of us in private of course We enjoy watching each other getting licked and sucked as much as doing it ourselves so we want it all! "

sounds perfect to me lol

By *un_Juice OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

"I get that totally. I've never really understood when couples say 'no kissing except between females'. What does it matter if your good lady is kissing another guy or girl? Is it an insecurity thing on the guys part? Is it that the two ladies kissing is more of a 'show' and hotter to look at?

I'd never want J to put on a show for me, unless it was the two of us in private of course We enjoy watching each other getting licked and sucked as much as doing it ourselves so we want it all! "

Exactly this. We understand it but just can't get to grips with fun without kissing tbh. I guess we're just more relaxed about the whole thing and are happy with the idea of ourselves enjoying the full caboodle.

But of course each to their own.

over a year ago

i dont think its about being more relaxed than anyone else.

we dont do full swap, but its not because we are uptight about it, just neither of us has any interest in fucking another person.

if it ever came about, we would discuss it, and if we felt we wanted to move it around, then we would.

but we are more than relaxed to be soft swingers lol

Post new Message to Thread