Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Beer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

won't run out in South Africa during the World Cup according to the country's largest brewer....so good news for all you footy fans watching down at the pub in Wapping High Street drinking Watneys Red Barrel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"won't run out in South Africa during the World Cup according to the country's largest brewer....so good news for all you footy fans watching down at the pub in Wapping High Street drinking Watneys Red Barrel "

oh good- there will still be riots and embarassment for England then as their fans get boozed up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"won't run out in South Africa during the World Cup according to the country's largest brewer....so good news for all you footy fans watching down at the pub in Wapping High Street drinking Watneys Red Barrel

oh good- there will still be riots and embarassment for England then as their fans get boozed up "

When they're not having a five-a-side kickabout you mean?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"won't run out in South Africa during the World Cup according to the country's largest brewer....so good news for all you footy fans watching down at the pub in Wapping High Street drinking Watneys Red Barrel

oh good- there will still be riots and embarassment for England then as their fans get boozed up

When they're not having a five-a-side kickabout you mean? "

five a side....no wonder we never do well.....has no one told Acapella that there are eleven players in a team???

over a year ago

When they're not having a five-a-side kickabout you mean?

five a side....no wonder we never do well.....has no one told Acapella that there are eleven players in a team??? "

He has got past 'six' in his English lessons yet. Give him a chance!

over a year ago

I will be in Newcastle for a stag weekend during the WC. Would it be advisable for me to wear my US of A top

over a year ago

"I will be in Newcastle for a stag weekend during the WC. Would it be advisable for me to wear my US of A top "

That'll be fine. They won't recognise it if it hasn't got red & white vertical stripes with a badge saying 'Sunderland' on it.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I really know very little about football...but do know enough to recognise that Scotland are sh*t at it!

Oh, and also recognise that Wayne Rooney looks like one of those monsters in Lord of the Rings.

Anything else I don't know.

Post new Message to Thread