Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

swinging whilst married

Jump to newest

By *he Proletariat OP   Man
over a year ago

axminster

is it acceptable to swing behind a partners back or even if they know about it?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"is it acceptable to swing behind a partners back or even if they know about it?."

if they know about it it isn't behind their back so yes.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

over a year ago

Yawn. Plenty of recent threads on this.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

but if they don't know about it, no.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

their choice

not for me to say it is right or wrong but if they are to do it

be upfront about it to allow others an informed choice.

and just fucking get on with it quietly.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 11:50:57]

over a year ago

Here we go! Don't tell me enjoying behind the others back?

over a year ago

"is it acceptable to swing behind a partners back"

Seriously?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 11:52:50]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 11:50:57]"

Just what I did too

over a year ago

axminster

"Yawn. Plenty of recent threads on this. "
dont join in then!.

over a year ago

We both see other people. Only difference from same room is Mr D doesn't get to see it live. He does usually get photo evidence though....

Not really concerned whether it's considered wrong, it's not illegal, we're consenting adults and it makes us both very happy.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 11:50:57]

Just what I did too "

sorry I deleted lol.

over a year ago

"Yawn. Plenty of recent threads on this. dont join in then!."

But it's the law

over a year ago

Just what I did too

sorry I deleted lol. "

No you didn't

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just what I did too

sorry I deleted lol.

No you didn't "

I can see what you're doing here and I won't rise to it...oh go on then

Yes I did

over a year ago

axminster

"[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 11:52:50]"
im not married.personally,i wouldn't do it.i think that there would be something wrong with the relationship.just my opinion.i just dont like the idea,thats all...

over a year ago

"is it acceptable to swing behind a partners back or even if they know about it?."

Isn't swinging behind a partners back just cheating?

And if they know about it is that not just swinging and the point of this site?

over a year ago

Just what I did too

sorry I deleted lol.

No you didn't "

I deleted mine!

There I will own up to it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 11:52:50]im not married.personally,i wouldn't do it.i think that there would be something wrong with the relationship.just my opinion.i just dont like the idea,thats all..."

Are you saying that people who are married shouldn't swing or that they shouldn't meet people seperately even with each others knowledge?

There are a lot of people who don't understand how people in a relationship can swing and they usually think there must be some sort of problem. To be honest I don't really care what they think because I know it isn't the case and we are secure enough not to need to justify ourselves to anyone else

over a year ago

axminster

"is it acceptable to swing behind a partners back or even if they know about it?.

And if they know about it is that not just swinging and the point of this site? "

i would say yes

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 12:00:29]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 11:52:50]im not married.personally,i wouldn't do it.i think that there would be something wrong with the relationship.just my opinion.i just dont like the idea,thats all...

Are you saying that people who are married shouldn't swing or that they shouldn't meet people seperately even with each others knowledge?

There are a lot of people who don't understand how people in a relationship can swing and they usually think there must be some sort of problem. To be honest I don't really care what they think because I know it isn't the case and we are secure enough not to need to justify ourselves to anyone else

"

Darn

Got to agree with that

over a year ago

axminster

"[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 11:52:50]im not married.personally,i wouldn't do it.i think that there would be something wrong with the relationship.just my opinion.i just dont like the idea,thats all...

Are you saying that people who are married shouldn't swing or that they shouldn't meet people seperately even with each others knowledge?bot what if you did it without the others knowledge..

"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"is it acceptable to swing behind a partners back or even if they know about it?.

And if they know about it is that not just swinging and the point of this site? i would say yes"

So what are you asking in your original post?

over a year ago

Actually I can't be arsed to respond

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Darn

Got to agree with that "

Frankly I am VERY disappointed

over a year ago

"Actually I can't be arsed to respond"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Actually I can't be arsed to respond"

you just did

over a year ago

axminster

"

would you do it without the partners knowledge though...

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Acceptable to who? Only the people in a relationship know what has been communicated and agreed, and thus what is accepted between them. All of our relationships are different, but the general consensus imo amongst swingers is that deception is not acceptable. I may be wrong as I cant know or speak for everyone.

over a year ago

axminster

"Actually I can't be arsed to respond

you just did "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

would you do it without the partners knowledge though..."

Good Lord no! This whole thing is based on trust and honesty for us.

over a year ago

If your porking someone else without your partners knowledge or consent its not swinging its a bit on the side or playing away, Doesnt matter if its a swinging site or swinging club its still just doing the dirty on the other half.

But as been said before each to their own.

Him

over a year ago

"

Totally agree with this, there doesn't have to be aproblem within the marriage. It's great to know you have a strong relationship and no issues and can meet alone or together and that there is no jealousy issues, and that it spices up your life. xx

over a year ago

axminster

would you do it without the partners knowledge though...

Good Lord no! This whole thing is based on trust and honesty for us."

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

two seperate things....

if they know about it then it is not behind their back..... you are not hiding anything....

so if they know about it... sure!

if they don't.... no!

over a year ago

axminster

two seperate things....

if they know about it then it is not behind their back..... you are not hiding anything....

so if they know about it... sure!

if they don't.... no!"

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

I am allowed to meet with my partners permission - with certain restrictions.

As long as i don't abuse the privilege she is fine with it - although she does insist on seeing photos afterwards!

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 12:12:05]

Post new Message to Thread