Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What knobhead

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Goes to bed and forgets to turn the oven off?

ME!!

Stil my flat was nice n warm this morning.

What silly things have you done lately??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Goes to bed and forgets to turn the oven off?

ME!!

What silly things have you done lately?? "

Thats not too bad, a mate of mine once went back to work on an gas rig and forgot to turn off an electric fire, it was toasty when he got back 2 weeks later lol

over a year ago

ME!!

I've done that a few times. I wonder how much it costs?

over a year ago

ME!!

Thats not too bad, a mate of mine once went back to work on an gas rig and forgot to turn off an electric fire, it was toasty when he got back 2 weeks later lol"

I pay for leccy by a meter.. probs would have ran out of money after 2 weeks lol

over a year ago

Switched the immersion heater on for a shower ~ forgot to turn it off for 2 days!!

plus side the hottest water ever ~ downside fooking expensive error..!!

over a year ago

ME!!

In the olden days , my first house did not have central heating.

Middle of winter bearing in mind I was working long hours .

Put the cooker on to warm me up one cold morning, forgot to switch it off, when I came home all the wall paper had fallen of the walls lol in the kitchen and hallway

over a year ago

ME!!

I've done that a few times. I wonder how much it costs? "

According to my meter its 4quid ish.

Cooked chicken thighs at around 5.30 and found it on at 8am . 14 and a half hours

over a year ago

"Switched the immersion heater on for a shower ~ forgot to turn it off for 2 days!!

plus side the hottest water ever ~ downside fooking expensive error..!!"

Ive got one.. dont understand how it works.. i switch it off

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Not me but Ben! Left the bathroom window wide open then lowered the Roman blinds and went to bed.

Told him why didn't he make it easy for the crooks and leave the doors open as well!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I always forget things like shutting windows or turning hobs off. Luckily I realise the hob before I go to bed but don't always remember to close the windows before I leave the house and cone home to a rant from my dad

over a year ago

"Not me but Ben! Left the bathroom window wide open then lowered the Roman blinds and went to bed.

Told him why didn't he make it easy for the crooks and leave the doors open as well! "

Ive also done that. Made worse because i leave that light on at night should Squidge wake up.

In the morning its been like filled with moths and other creatures...

over a year ago

Quite a few years ago, i was rushing around waiting for taxi to the airport. Taxi arrives rush out with luggage, forgot to lock the door.

It was only the next day when a friend went round to open the curtains and he locked the door upon leaving lol

over a year ago

I've left the oven on a few times too but worse that that is I've left the front door unlocked a few times too. Lucky I live in a small village with not a lot of passers by in the early hours

over a year ago

Back when I lived in an apartment, I woke one morning to discover I'd left they door open and the keys in the hole on the outside of the door...give potential burglars and option to go in then or later when they were better prepared....

I discreetly took the key out, locked the door and assumed the worst...that someone had made a copy, and returned it and were now plotting the best way to nick my tv!

The shower that morning was a super quick, particularly nervy one...any noise would force me to stop breathing and look for a weapon... Not sure how handy a toilet brush is in that situation!!

That reminds me - I really ought to find a lockable box for my naughty things!

over a year ago

A week or two ago, I'd been sat outside in the sun all day enjoying a wine or three and reading a book. When I came in at night, I left my keys in the front door and didn't realise until next morning when I couldn't find them!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I went on holiday and left the keys in the door. Was a little short sighted as either got squatters or the place cleaned out. Thankfully some sweet minded individual noticed and sorted it.

over a year ago

I left an Easter egg on the back seat of the car on Friday.

Came back to a molten mess

Still I managed to rescue most of it, stick it in the freezer and had to eat it all by myself

over a year ago

"I left an Easter egg on the back seat of the car on Friday.

Came back to a molten mess

Still I managed to rescue most of it, stick it in the freezer and had to eat it all by myself "

Did the egg hunt yesterday as it was lovely n warm outside. My wonderful grandma did an ace job.. but put the eggs out 45mins b4 we arrived. Arghh

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

i once turned the oven off and forgot to go to bed . .

over a year ago

I came home from the pub one night after a few social drinks.

Thought I'd have a pizza. Put one in the oven and sat at the breakfast bar. Hours later I awoke to a kitchen full of smoke and one very crispy pizza.

Oops.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"A week or two ago, I'd been sat outside in the sun all day enjoying a wine or three and reading a book. When I came in at night, I left my keys in the front door and didn't realise until next morning when I couldn't find them! "

I've done that....the lodger leaves the front door unlocked....fuck me we would be the burglar's dream house...

over a year ago

My sister in law did that one Christmas eve with her turkey in the oven. I gave her half of mine

over a year ago

Couldn't move into my flat at first, it was in really bad shape. Middle of winter when doing it up so put radiators on full blast to warm me up a bit while I worked. Forgot about it, went to back to the place I was staying and didn't come back for 3 days. Heat in the flat was unbearable when I returned! lol.

over a year ago

I put the glass lid down on the cooker once, not noticing the gas ring was still lit

Thankfully I was in another room when when the bloody thing exploded!.

Seems the automatic cut out was broke. . Oops!

D (f )

over a year ago

ME!!

knobhead!

over a year ago

ME!!

knobhead! "

Hahah piss off mwah xxx

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I haven't really done anything like that but I had a friend stay with me a few years ago. She had a late night ice cream fest after I had gone to bed. I didn't notice anything amiss as I rushed out to work in the morning then she phoned at lunchtime to tell me the entire contents of the freezer had melted and she was cooking and eating as much of it as possible so that there wouldn't be much waste.

I had stocked it up for her visit.

over a year ago

"I haven't really done anything like that but I had a friend stay with me a few years ago. She had a late night ice cream fest after I had gone to bed. I didn't notice anything amiss as I rushed out to work in the morning then she phoned at lunchtime to tell me the entire contents of the freezer had melted and she was cooking and eating as much of it as possible so that there wouldn't be much waste.

I had stocked it up for her visit. "

Oooh nightmare!

over a year ago

The central locking packed up on my old car once . You had to lock it by key in the hole job .

Keys , left in car door , multi storey car park , at christmas time 3.5 hrs!!!

over a year ago

When I was with my Ex Wife we was going on holiday for a week . On the morning we was setting off she told me to remove all plugs out of the sockets and make sure everything is turned off . I had a bit of a brainwave and thought I would save time . So I just turned all the electric off at the fuse box . Her mum rung us 2 days into the holiday saying that the fridge and freezer was off and defrosted all over the floor . Im a numpty

over a year ago

Haha nice one Jane.. right brainbox

over a year ago

ME!!

knobhead!

Hahah piss off mwah xxx"

I did leave the heating on permanently over a Christmas long weekend and my chocolate baubles melted

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

Put a couple of croissants in the oven & forgot about them until 45 minutes later. They were a tad overdone.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I was once chatting to an undertaker who was telling me about how some old boy had died whilst cooking. He'd not been found for some time and his body being stuck in front of a switched on oven was not what you would have liked to deal with.

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

. .but i bet the meat was falling off the bone . . .

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

"A week or two ago, I'd been sat outside in the sun all day enjoying a wine or three and reading a book. When I came in at night, I left my keys in the front door and didn't realise until next morning when I couldn't find them! "

I used to be a postman and you'd be surprised how often people leave their keys in the door overnight.

over a year ago

Thank goodness that it's not just me... I left the gas hob burning the other day - warmed the kitchen up a treat, but soooo dumb..!!!

over a year ago

Went shopping in M&S a couple of weeks ago and stocked up on stockings and a pretty suspender belt. Getting ready for a meet on Friday night I finally found the jar of sweet chilli marmalade I'd bought at the same time - in my undies drawer!! And no I don't wear the same underwear for a fortnight, I don't wear any at all except for a night out!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Had some guy banging and shouting me at 3.30 one morning the front door was wide open

over a year ago

I managed to leave a plastic colander on the electric hob (I've always had gas hobs until I moved into my house) its taken ages to get the blue plastic off the hob, the smell was quite fantastic!

I have a metal colander now!!

over a year ago

"I managed to leave a plastic colander on the electric hob (I've always had gas hobs until I moved into my house) its taken ages to get the blue plastic off the hob, the smell was quite fantastic!

I have a metal colander now!! "

fancied an omelette started it off in the pan and bunged the pan in the oven to finish it off.. few mins later the kitchen stank..

forgot the frying pan handle was plastic

over a year ago

"I managed to leave a plastic colander on the electric hob (I've always had gas hobs until I moved into my house) its taken ages to get the blue plastic off the hob, the smell was quite fantastic!

fancied an omelette started it off in the pan and bunged the pan in the oven to finish it off.. few mins later the kitchen stank..

forgot the frying pan handle was plastic "

I look after a bunkhouse in work and I had a group staying one where the group leader decided to do roast duck for evening meal....

He tried roasting the ducks using plastic trays filled the place with smoke, set off all the fire alarms which automatically generated the fire engine.......I was not best amused as it took me two days to get all the plastic cleaned off the oven

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

He tried roasting the ducks using plastic trays filled the place with smoke, set off all the fire alarms which automatically generated the fire engine.......I was not best amused as it took me two days to get all the plastic cleaned off the oven "

Tempted to find a mountain to push him off?

over a year ago

"

He tried roasting the ducks using plastic trays filled the place with smoke, set off all the fire alarms which automatically generated the fire engine.......I was not best amused as it took me two days to get all the plastic cleaned off the oven

Tempted to find a mountain to push him off? "

He was a pain in the proverbials and I refused to allow him back as a leader.....it was one of many disasters that week Grrrr

over a year ago

"Haha nice one Jane.. right brainbox"
Well I thought is was a good idea !!! Guess not

over a year ago

I look after a bunkhouse in work and I had a group staying one where the group leader decided to do roast duck for evening meal....

He tried roasting the ducks using plastic trays filled the place with smoke, set off all the fire alarms which automatically generated the fire engine.......I was not best amused as it took me two days to get all the plastic cleaned off the oven "

Did yer still eat the duck ???

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I let my old dog out the patio doors one night before I went for a night out, went upstairs got ready and when I came down just shut the dog in the kitchen like I always did, when I get back home several hours later I let the dog out the kitchen to a wee to find that I had not closed the patio doors as they had been left fully open all night

over a year ago

"I let my old dog out the patio doors one night before I went for a night out, went upstairs got ready and when I came down just shut the dog in the kitchen like I always did, when I get back home several hours later I let the dog out the kitchen to a wee to find that I had not closed the patio doors as they had been left fully open all night "
Numpty

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I let my old dog out the patio doors one night before I went for a night out, went upstairs got ready and when I came down just shut the dog in the kitchen like I always did, when I get back home several hours later I let the dog out the kitchen to a wee to find that I had not closed the patio doors as they had been left fully open all night Numpty "

I prefer muppet

over a year ago

He tried roasting the ducks using plastic trays filled the place with smoke, set off all the fire alarms which automatically generated the fire engine.......I was not best amused as it took me two days to get all the plastic cleaned off the oven Did yer still eat the duck ??? "

No I wasn't invited to the meal thank god but I did get to chat up the firemen

over a year ago

He tried roasting the ducks using plastic trays filled the place with smoke, set off all the fire alarms which automatically generated the fire engine.......I was not best amused as it took me two days to get all the plastic cleaned off the oven Did yer still eat the duck ???

No I wasn't invited to the meal thank god but I did get to chat up the firemen "

Tart

over a year ago

"I let my old dog out the patio doors one night before I went for a night out, went upstairs got ready and when I came down just shut the dog in the kitchen like I always did, when I get back home several hours later I let the dog out the kitchen to a wee to find that I had not closed the patio doors as they had been left fully open all night Numpty

I prefer muppet "

I leave my patio doors open all day so the dog can go out, never locked them

over a year ago

He tried roasting the ducks using plastic trays filled the place with smoke, set off all the fire alarms which automatically generated the fire engine.......I was not best amused as it took me two days to get all the plastic cleaned off the oven Did yer still eat the duck ???

No I wasn't invited to the meal thank god but I did get to chat up the firemen Tart "

That's sexy as fuck tart to you boss

over a year ago

"I let my old dog out the patio doors one night before I went for a night out, went upstairs got ready and when I came down just shut the dog in the kitchen like I always did, when I get back home several hours later I let the dog out the kitchen to a wee to find that I had not closed the patio doors as they had been left fully open all night Numpty

I prefer muppet "

Sesame street ?

over a year ago

I think drinking the tequila after the rum after the beer after the two bottle of wine wasn't the best idea

over a year ago

(Bad Boy) when I was 13 made some cheese on toast in this little grill we had at home. When finished I normally put my plate down but for some reason I took in back into the kitchen.only to find that the kitchen was on fire as there was a tub of butter on top of the grill that I didn't see.I shit my pants as the kitchen was brand new only fitted the week before one cupboard above grill was on fire and black smoke everywhere.

over a year ago

And before you all ask .. NO I HAVE NOT JUST OPENED MY EFFING BEDROOM WINDOW . AND KNOCKED A GLASS OF RED WINE OVER MY FRESHLY WASHED EFFING BEDDING . and breath

over a year ago

"And before you all ask .. NO I HAVE NOT JUST OPENED MY EFFING BEDROOM WINDOW . AND KNOCKED A GLASS OF RED WINE OVER MY FRESHLY WASHED EFFING BEDDING . and breath "

In that case you won't now be rushing round like a headless chicken stripping the bed so it doesn't soak through to the quilt

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"And before you all ask .. NO I HAVE NOT JUST OPENED MY EFFING BEDROOM WINDOW . AND KNOCKED A GLASS OF RED WINE OVER MY FRESHLY WASHED EFFING BEDDING . and breath "

You weren't looking for the pizza man were you

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

. . .cock. . . . .has a knobhead.. .

over a year ago

"And before you all ask .. NO I HAVE NOT JUST OPENED MY EFFING BEDROOM WINDOW . AND KNOCKED A GLASS OF RED WINE OVER MY FRESHLY WASHED EFFING BEDDING . and breath

In that case you won't now be rushing round like a headless chicken stripping the bed so it doesn't soak through to the quilt "

no sprayed it with some spray I had and it looks worse lol

over a year ago

"And before you all ask .. NO I HAVE NOT JUST OPENED MY EFFING BEDROOM WINDOW . AND KNOCKED A GLASS OF RED WINE OVER MY FRESHLY WASHED EFFING BEDDING . and breath

You weren't looking for the pizza man were you "

good job its a reddy coloured quilt cover it actually looks quite nice lol

over a year ago

You weren't looking for the pizza man were you good job its a reddy coloured quilt cover it actually looks quite nice lol "

Haha I believe your quite used to a wet patch

over a year ago

Reeching for coton wool last niht and nocked a full botle of nail varnish remover all over the top of my 3 week old unit and its left a luvly mark

over a year ago

You weren't looking for the pizza man were you good job its a reddy coloured quilt cover it actually looks quite nice lol

Haha I believe your quite used to a wet patch "

yeah but its not usually red

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

I once ate my phone and forgot to put barbeque sauce on it

over a year ago

that's what u get for being d*unk this early!!

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

i once ate barbecue sauce and NEARLY forgot to put phone on it. . .

over a year ago

My daughter switched of the sockets last year to the fridge freezer and freezer. I noticed when water started dripping out the bottom of the doors, I'd been to the fridge several times but the light doesn't work anyway so hadn't realised. Spent the rest of the day cooking, having defrosted them!

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

"i once ate barbecue sauce and NEARLY forgot to put phone on it. . . "
wot u like lol, last time i ate barbeque sauce i ate my Nokia 3310 phone wit it but totally forgot to shag my tv

over a year ago

Left my.bicycle seat on a coach, I remove it from the bike to stop some thieving git from stesling it. Luckily I got it back.

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Thats freaky . last time i shagd d barbecue sauce i ate my nokia 3310 and forgot to get intimate with the tv ..must be different cultures. .the tv was a bit too hairy anyways . . .

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Came downstairs and back door wide open.... I could have been(**bestest scottish accent** ) Murrrrrrrrderddddddd in the night! Am on point with my lock up routine these days!

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

"Thats freaky . last time i shagd d barbecue sauce i ate my nokia 3310 and forgot to get intimate with the tv ..must be different cultures. .the tv was a bit too hairy anyways . . ."
thinkin of shaggin my new sofa soon tho, ended up impregnatin my 2seater just 2wks ago, atleast i wont forget to wear a condom nxt time

over a year ago

Yes and expensive mistake to lol.

over a year ago

ME!!

I often have the habit of doing a cycle of washing without actually putting the washing in

By *hoklett1TV/TS
over a year ago

Chester, Cheshire CH1

[Removed by poster at 21/04/14 00:16:51]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/14 09:12:00]

over a year ago

ME!!

I often have the habit of doing a cycle of washing without actually putting the washing in "

Ive put the washing in and gone back 2hrs later to take it out to find i forgot to switch it on

over a year ago

"Left my.bicycle seat on a coach, I remove it from the bike to stop some thieving git from stesling it. Luckily I got it back."

Ooh that could have been an interesting ride home !!!!!! ouch !!!!!

over a year ago

ME!!

I once went to stay with friends for the weekend and turned the heating thermostat off. Or so I thought. When I got home and opened the door the heat walk nearly threw me across the road. I'd turned it on full instead of off! All the walls were so hot I couldn't touch them. Doh!!!

over a year ago

"I think drinking the tequila after the rum after the beer after the two bottle of wine wasn't the best idea "

No drinking for you this weekend. You are doing the nurse duties

over a year ago

Locked the back door and left the key in it. Went shopping and panicked when I couldn't find it in my bag on the way home

Post new Message to Thread