FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why do some guys find it really boring to read long profiles before messaging girls

Jump to newest

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I get carried away by d boob and pussy pix on a girls profile hence y half d times i don't bother readin d long text on the profile before messaging. R there any oda reasons y most long profiles r skipped ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That took some reading

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Text speak.

over a year ago

Pardon ?

over a year ago

Google translate

over a year ago

"I get carried away by d boob and pussy pix on a girls profile hence y half d times i don't bother readin d long text on the profile before messaging. R there any oda reasons y most long profiles r skipped ?"

Google hasn't got a translation for this. Anyone help?

over a year ago

"Google translate "

Beat me to it!!

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"I get carried away by d boob and pussy pix on a girls profile hence y half d times i don't bother readin d long text on the profile before messaging. R there any oda reasons y most long profiles r skipped ?"

Jesus. Is this is the UK education system at large?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

because some you just know are going to end up with drama...

you just know it after the second or third line

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I get carried away by the boob and pussy pictures on a girls profile hence why half the time I don't bother reading the long text on the profile before messaging. Are there any other reasons why most long profiles are skipped ?

For those that don't understand text speak

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I get carried away by d boob and pussy pix on a girls profile hence y half d times i don't bother readin d long text on the profile before messaging. R there any oda reasons y most long profiles r skipped ?

Google hasn't got a translation for this. Anyone help? "

Misscheekychops translation service

over a year ago

I think your keyboard is broken?

over a year ago

I thought we were on here to meet and shag not practice our reading , I can do that with my grandson

over a year ago

Here goes:

I get carried away looking at that the pictures of boobs and pussies on womens profiles, hence half that time I don't bother reading the content before messaging. Are there any other reasons why most long profiles are skipped?

over a year ago

"I get carried away by the boob and pussy pictures on a girls profile hence why half the time I don't bother reading the long text on the profile before messaging. Are there any other reasons why most long profiles are skipped ?

For those that don't understand text speak "

Get you being all down with the kids and and their hip talk!

So OP, when you message people having not read their profile - how do you know you're what they are looking for?

over a year ago

"I get carried away by the boob and pussy pictures on a girls profile hence why half the time I don't bother reading the long text on the profile before messaging. Are there any other reasons why most long profiles are skipped ?

Cheers Cheeky .I'm bloody 52 I can't do text speak

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

To answer the op question....some look at the pictures and skip the rest...they might like the pictures and message and not get a response as they don't fit the profiles criteria...had the profile been read then they would of known that..I have a long profile which works for me and I usually get messages from those saying it's a funny profile etc..

over a year ago

So OP, when you message people having not read their profile - how do you know you're what they are looking for?"

Because they have Boobs and a Pussy

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Lol, im lovin d reaction.

over a year ago

So OP, when you message people having not read their profile - how do you know you're what they are looking for?"

Good point. Some guys moan they waste their time when they send a message and don't get a reply but maybe a few more seconds reading a profile would save them time by seeing if they are what that member is looking for.

over a year ago

"I thought we were on here to meet and shag not practice our reading , I can do that with my grandson "

I don't have so much time to waste in my life that I can afford meeting people I won't get along with: hence why I have a "longer-than-your-usual-male-profile" and why I read theiir profile before getting in touch with someone... Also, it allows me to be timewasters-proof most of the time!

Just saying

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

thanks for that.. my eyes were bleeding!!!

in which case it is a classic case of brain "downstairs" ruling brain "upstairs".......

if the bloodflow isn't going past the shoulders no one is going to be able to help....

over a year ago

For those that don't understand text speak Cheers Cheeky .I'm bloody 52 I can't do text speak "

I'm 25 and neither can I

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I get carried away by the boob and pussy pictures on a girls profile hence why half the time I don't bother reading the long text on the profile before messaging. Are there any other reasons why most long profiles are skipped ? Let us speaking d truth, so dat d truth will speck the spoke. Lol. Y r long profiles so longed to followeding lol

For those that don't understand text speak Cheers Cheeky .I'm bloody 52 I can't do text speak

I'm 25 and neither can I "

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Welcome to the forums OP.....

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

U all didint answeredin in d question lol, or do i have to spoke it agin en agin lol. Common y'all we need answers lol

By *hocolate007 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Or did i huve to bringin d disctionery to spoke my grammer welll. Gimme more answers or Il cry like a baby

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

For those that don't understand text speak Cheers Cheeky .I'm bloody 52 I can't do text speak

I'm 25 and neither can I "

I was really... really.... really tempted to use a specific line from the movie "airplane" right now... but know that someone would take it out of context if I did.....

god... self-censoring!!!

over a year ago

"U all didint answeredin in d question lol, or do i have to spoke it agin en agin lol. Common y'all we need answers lol"

you need a few more guys to join the thread or some bi females....

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

hiya, yeap some profiles are very long! With lists of do's and don'ts and rants! However its good to read ( eventually you will suss put the important/ relevant bits to you!) will help you get an overall picture of how the person/people in profile are, and what they are looking for.. And more importantly if you fit into that notch... And they are what YOU are looking for too! Welcome to the forums! Get ya thick skin suit on... Man! Ya gonna need it at times! Lol

over a year ago

"Or did i huve to bringin d disctionery to spoke my grammer welll. Gimme more answers or Il cry like a baby "

Oooh I'm feeling under pressure to answer

I don't know I'm not a man and I don't message other ladies!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Casually saunters through the thread carrying an old microwave.

over a year ago

"That took some reading "

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad it wasn't just me then!

over a year ago

"Or did i huve to bringin d disctionery to spoke my grammer welll. Gimme more answers or Il cry like a baby "

No, please don't cry.

Read them whilst stroking your cock and toggling between the profile pictures and the content, reading a little bit until you can no longer contain yourself and have to look at titties again.

Mrs D

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I think some guys like one line profile....

I'm available 24/7 for a shag would be some ideal profile to read...

over a year ago

I'm 25 and neither can I

I was really... really.... really tempted to use a specific line from the movie "airplane" right now... but know that someone would take it out of context if I did.....

god... self-censoring!!! "

I know this film by heart but I couldn't figure out which line you were talking about I'm dying to know, now!!

(PS: no, I don't like movies about gladiators )

over a year ago

As long as you don't whinge and moan about messages being deleted or that loads of people block you then carry on doing what you're doing

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Ps, packin sum big fine bamboo dere .. Jeeeese!! Dere fa sure! lmfao!

over a year ago

"Ps, packin sum big fine bamboo dere .. Jeeeese!! Dere fa sure! lmfao! "

Yes I notice too lol

over a year ago

I love reading profiles...

ad long as they are good.

over a year ago

"I think some guys like one line profile....

I'm available 24/7 for a shag would be some ideal profile to read... "

They would be in heaven.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Ps, packin sum big fine bamboo dere .. Jeeeese!! Dere fa sure! lmfao! "

Bloody hell

over a year ago

"Ps, packin sum big fine bamboo dere .. Jeeeese!! Dere fa sure! lmfao!

Yes I notice too lol"

I've just looked ~ whoa

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Bloody hell "

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Yes I notice too lol

I've just looked ~ whoa "

over a year ago

Have you read mine?

Post new Message to Thread