Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why is it that...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In my vanilla life, I only seem to attract married ladies?

So frustrating...

Be interesting to see what people think, even if they don't know me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They probably think you're gay

over a year ago

"They probably think you're gay "

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I seem to attract arseholes it's the way it is....however if you are always picking the same type of book you will always get the same type of read...however pick up a different book then the read might be completely different with a different ending...

over a year ago

Are you very friendly? It may be that you're seen as 'safe' which is why married women go for you as they don't see you as a threat and feel comfortable around you. You're seen as a 'friend' and nothing more.

I know someone in a similar situation who struggled for a long time with this, and it was because he was Mr Nice Guy, so only ever attracted people who were in no way looking for anything other than a friend.

over a year ago

"I seem to attract arseholes it's the way it is....however if you are always picking the same type of book you will always get the same type of read...however pick up a different book then the read might be completely different with a different ending..."

very philosophical for a saturday morning choppsy

must be the northern european in you coming out

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Could be worse - I don't attract anyone in vanilla life!

over a year ago

"Are you very friendly? It may be that you're seen as 'safe' which is why married women go for you as they don't see you as a threat and feel comfortable around you. You're seen as a 'friend' and nothing more.

I know someone in a similar situation who struggled for a long time with this, and it was because he was Mr Nice Guy, so only ever attracted people who were in no way looking for anything other than a friend."

Nail on the head there young man!

over a year ago

I don't bother trying to attract anyone in vanilla life, which is why I'm here

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I seem to attract arseholes it's the way it is....however if you are always picking the same type of book you will always get the same type of read...however pick up a different book then the read might be completely different with a different ending...

very philosophical for a saturday morning choppsy

must be the northern european in you coming out "

I know right....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Are you very friendly? It may be that you're seen as 'safe' which is why married women go for you as they don't see you as a threat and feel comfortable around you. You're seen as a 'friend' and nothing more.

I know someone in a similar situation who struggled for a long time with this, and it was because he was Mr Nice Guy, so only ever attracted people who were in no way looking for anything other than a friend.

Nail on the head there young man!"

Don't turn into an arsehole though

over a year ago

"Nail on the head there young man!"

Well that's that one cleared up. Next!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Nail on the head there young man!

Well that's that one cleared up. Next!"

Why do I attract arseholes?

over a year ago

have you got any sisters?

over a year ago

"Why do I attract arseholes? "

Well, where do you meet these arseholes? Is there a theme to the type of man you meet, or the place you meet them?

Are they all local? Are they all of the same tribe? ie pub goers, men into a certain type of nightclub or music, etc?

Look for themes and break them.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"have you got any sisters?"

I don't think he wants to date his sister

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Why do I attract arseholes?

Well, where do you meet these arseholes? Is there a theme to the type of man you meet, or the place you meet them?

Are they all local? Are they all of the same tribe? ie pub goers, men into a certain type of nightclub or music, etc?

Look for themes and break them."

Ok I'm deleting POF

over a year ago

Ok I'm deleting POF "

What's POF?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Ok I'm deleting POF

What's POF?"

A dating website it's the same as fab but for dating....but apparently single men on here get more shags off there than here...I think because they promise the woman the world...get in their knickers and give them fuck all...

over a year ago

Ok I'm deleting POF

What's POF?

A dating website it's the same as fab but for dating....but apparently single men on here get more shags off there than here...I think because they promise the woman the world...get in their knickers and give them fuck all... "

Aaa Internet dating - the best place for wankers to lie and get laid. I did it for a while, and ended up on dates with women that just went on 5 dates a week just to get a free drink or meal. Eventually I changed my profile to tell people that I was only interested in sex - interestingly I still met and slept with several people who admired my honesty.

Internet dating is just sex-dating for people who don't have the balls to say it.

over a year ago

I know someone in a similar situation who struggled for a long time with this, and it was because he was Mr Nice Guy, so only ever attracted people who were in no way looking for anything other than a friend."

So the suggestion is what? To not be nice, or to change who he is?

How does one become 'less nice' without starting to be a bit if a dick?

I would suggest that rather than change who he is, is to change the environment so that someone recognises him for the nice guy he is and wants to be with him.

over a year ago

"have you got any sisters?"

I don't! Why?

over a year ago

So the suggestion is what? To not be nice, or to change who he is?

How does one become 'less nice' without starting to be a bit if a dick?

I would suggest that rather than change who he is, is to change the environment so that someone recognises him for the nice guy he is and wants to be with him. "

Talk to less women wearing wedding rings.

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

If you want to catch a different fish ... Change the bait!

over a year ago

What is vanilla ive heard of it a few times but haven't got a clye what it is the only thing that springs to mind when it comes to vanilla is ice cream.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What is vanilla ive heard of it a few times but haven't got a clye what it is the only thing that springs to mind when it comes to vanilla is ice cream."

It's short hand for normal life.

over a year ago

"Could be worse - I don't attract anyone in vanilla life!"

I don't attract anyone anywhere

over a year ago

"have you got any sisters?

I don't! Why?"

could be because men who have sisters are more used to women, they can relate to them more.

over a year ago

Ok I'm deleting POF

What's POF?

A dating website it's the same as fab but for dating....but apparently single men on here get more shags off there than here...I think because they promise the woman the world...get in their knickers and give them fuck all...

Aaa Internet dating - the best place for wankers to lie and get laid. I did it for a while, and ended up on dates with women that just went on 5 dates a week just to get a free drink or meal. Eventually I changed my profile to tell people that I was only interested in sex - interestingly I still met and slept with several people who admired my honesty.

Internet dating is just sex-dating for people who don't have the balls to say it."

I've used dating websites before and was upfront about what I was looking for. I didn't mess anyone around or make any false promises and had quite a success rate. I did have a public face pic on there though.

I've sometimes struggled with the fine of be nice and get dicked around or ignored vs be cocky (which doesn't come naturally to me) and I think one thing suits one type of site and not the other.

over a year ago

I don't attract anyones

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 19/04/14 13:48:47]

over a year ago

"have you got any sisters?

I don't! Why?

could be because men who have sisters are more used to women, they can relate to them more."

Having two brothers blows that theory out the water.

However i do relate to women better and enjoy their company more...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you always do what you've always done. You will always get what you usually get

over a year ago

I can't change who I am...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I can't change who I am..."

But you can change what you do.

over a year ago

Talk...smile...???

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Talk...smile...???"

Don't scratch your balls in front of her. Prevent any bodily fluids or gases escaping....

over a year ago

How many single women your age go to the places you go to meet women? When I go out most people are married

over a year ago

A very valid point

Post new Message to Thread