Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Waiting...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never been a good one for waiting, especially when I'm excited... Just like I am right now yet my lift is running late... Anyone else get like this? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Yep waiting for lift, thinking he isn't going to turn up, as my wife is most in a dress and her mate is looking rather hot.... so something is bound to go wrong!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The calm before the storm is always the worst

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Prolonged exposure to NHS waiting rooms has taught me patience!

I've been to clinics running six hours late before, but there's no point getting aggravated since the only reason those particular clinics run behind is because someone has been taken seriously ill and needs a lot of care before they can get back to the schedule.

I am now an expert in how to pass time - book, sudoku, kindle (in case I finish the book), crochet, stash of games on my fully charged phone (with charger in my bag) and I'm good to go!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Prolonged exposure to NHS waiting rooms has taught me patience!

I've been to clinics running six hours late before, but there's no point getting aggravated since the only reason those particular clinics run behind is because someone has been taken seriously ill and needs a lot of care before they can get back to the schedule.

I am now an expert in how to pass time - book, sudoku, kindle (in case I finish the book), crochet, stash of games on my fully charged phone (with charger in my bag) and I'm good to go! "

That sounds like a plan but he showed soon after x

Post new Message to Thread