Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If your friends knew...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I choose not to share my lifestyle with anyone except a few close friends...if anyone at work or family found out what I do, I think I be mortified. What about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

My family would freak out, but a couple of my closest friends know. (One told me about fab in the first place)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I never share any aspect of my sex with my family.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Don't think my mother would be that impressed, but she wouldn't be shocked, as for other friends most know already.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Most of my close friends I met through the swinging scene so they know...my dad knows and my mum still thinks I do swing dancing

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm going pubbing and clubbing with my best mate and his partner a week on Saturday. Their first time for meeting Tina

over a year ago

"I'm going pubbing and clubbing with my best mate and his partner a week on Saturday. Their first time for meeting Tina "

Do they know about Tina or are you surprising them ?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I don't know but my sex life is nobody's business but mine and the people I shag.

over a year ago

"I choose not to share my lifestyle with anyone except a few close friends...if anyone at work or family found out what I do, I think I be mortified. What about you?"
my close friends know and my mum knows she just says be careful

over a year ago

They could be appauled or as outraged as they liked, wouldn't change a thing. Just less to buy for birthdays and Christmas

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I'm going pubbing and clubbing with my best mate and his partner a week on Saturday. Their first time for meeting Tina

Do they know about Tina or are you surprising them ?"

They know and have seen pics and are pretty interested in it all.

over a year ago

"I'm going pubbing and clubbing with my best mate and his partner a week on Saturday. Their first time for meeting Tina

They know and have seen pics and are pretty interested in it all. "

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

It's a bit nervy on one level, as I've known my best mate for 25 years and I'm a tad concerned that all he'll be able to see is the drab stuff under all the glam

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Friends know and quite a few have asked if they can join us at a club, but then a lot of our friends are into scenes like bdsm or poly so are rather open.

over a year ago

Mine don't talk to me now

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Mine don't talk to me now"

They talk to the hand.

over a year ago

Private. Fuck the family, got nothing to do with them (unless our paths cross here)...............

Dad?? What you doing here??

Mum's monthly Bukakke session. You been yet?

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

I hope it goes really well for you xxx

It's a bit nervy on one level, as I've known my best mate for 25 years and I'm a tad concerned that all he'll be able to see is the drab stuff under all the glam "

over a year ago

"Mine don't talk to me now"

i had friends 'lose contact' when i admitted to liking the cock

i had friends 'lose contact' when i introuduced them to a guy

i had friends 'lose contact' when i started seeing someone 23/24 years younger

I think those that have stuck round are my true friends

either that or they are just waiting to see what i'll do next

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

My mum knows I have men friends, my sons know I have men friends and because its all nsa never the twain shall meet, friends at work know I have men friends and a few know I am on here and have even been on themselves

over a year ago

I don't share this part of my life with anyone. They'd probably disown me. This is my secret private life and that's the way I want it to stay.

An ex started a profile on here giving my real name and naming village I live in. I was UNLOS before you could bat an eyelid!

over a year ago

My brother knows ( he was the babysitter) he says I've got no morals and me and my partner don't love and respect each other but hey ho he's entitled to his opinion we just got a different babysitter

over a year ago

"Mine don't talk to me now

They talk to the hand. "

It would be funny if it wasn't true

over a year ago

My workmates would take the piss. I could take that but it's a proper gossip shop and they would tell anyone and everyone. Which is why my face pics are for the chosen few

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Mine know and just shrugged and said it seemed about right for me.

over a year ago

My closest friends know, several are on here! My siblings and mother don't, tho not an easily shocked bunch, so wouldn't be much of an issue, but live in a small town, and would rather not be gossip fodder, face pic is private, and iv blocked guys who live in town.

over a year ago

"I never share any aspect of my sex with my family. "

Or my friends.

Or anyone on here.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I never share any aspect of my sex with my family. "

100% this!

over a year ago

"

Or anyone on here.

"

Except those you fuck....

over a year ago

We once bumped into friends of Cindy`s parents at a club 1 night, who asked what were doing here too which we responded not you's for a start

over a year ago

"I choose not to share my lifestyle with anyone except a few close friends...if anyone at work or family found out what I do, I think I be mortified. What about you?"

Some know some don't its not a big secret but also we don't shout about it from the roof tops.

over a year ago

"I choose not to share my lifestyle with anyone except a few close friends...if anyone at work or family found out what I do, I think I be mortified. What about you?

Some know some don't its not a big secret but also we don't shout about it from the roof tops. "

You can use our roof if you change your mind

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Most of my mates know...my parents think I do online dating although my cousin did tell me at the weekend that my Dad knows that the local guy I've been out with a few times is a TV...I also bumped into my Dad and Stepmam at my local earlier this week when I was with a meet so they got introduced - lucky I knew his name and that his profile name wasn't something like SpunkyThickCock - that might have been a bit embarrassing

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My friends and family know (not my parents or the children). My life changed completely when I started having sex again and they act as my safety system.

over a year ago

I have a good friend who knows and is my security backup, others just think I am online dating.

over a year ago

We are very lucky because our best mates are also into this lifestyle so we can talk openly with them. We wouldn't want other friends and family finding out though.

over a year ago

A few of my friends would disown me lol. My family wouldn't understand. Sex is a taboo subject in most cases but to raise this site would be 10 times worse.

over a year ago

doubt they would be too surprised.

i dont worry too much about what people think.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

It's easy - I don't have any friends. Family and friends - now that's a different matter altogether

over a year ago

family n friends know ive joined a site for casual sex... they dont know details of guys ive met

over a year ago

Only one friend of mine knows and he's on here too ... If anyone else found out Ide prob leave as to protect my children

over a year ago

"

Or anyone on here.

Except those you fuck.... "

I try to only meet discreet people.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

People expect generally that I am far, far more extreme than reality, or just that Im a sweet girl - two extremes really. I dont give most the details, except for close friends, though one insists I am a slut, despite her swinging with her ex husband. People generally dont need much detail imo. Im a good time girl, nothing wrong with that.

over a year ago

"My brother knows ( he was the babysitter) he says I've got no morals and me and my partner don't love and respect each other but hey ho he's entitled to his opinion we just got a different babysitter "

I don't know this, but I'd think that couples that swing have stronger relationships than 'vanilla couples'.

over a year ago

No one knows but I'm sure a few of them would not be surprised on both sides that we live how we do.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have a good friend who knows and is my security backup, others just think I am online dating. "
I think a lot of singles use the online dating / social networking excuse.

over a year ago

My best friend knows, he doesn't exactly love it but has accepted it. I never raise the subject, sometimes curiosity gets the better of him though. Him and his wife are the only people who know.

My family would disown me if they knew.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"My best friend knows, he doesn't exactly love it but has accepted it. I never raise the subject, sometimes curiosity gets the better of him though. Him and his wife are the only people who know.

My family would disown me if they knew."

I have a friend that thinks its a bit yukky, her words not mine, but has accepted it, we just don't talk about it.

over a year ago

Friends all turned their back on me when they found out. Honestly, talk about rumours getting about, nothing compared with something like that.

over a year ago

My family doesn't know. They would probably be horrified but they wouldn't disown me. My mom is real big on letting people live their own lives and not meddling.

Outside of the swinging world I have only told 2 close friends and one of them confessed that her and her husband have been swinging for years and she always suspected I would be interested lol. Its nice to be able to talk more freely now.

over a year ago

My freinds and family would disown me if they knew i was on here

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Nobody knows what I do. This is strictly private and my escape from reality. I would be horrified if this got out. I have everything to lose.

over a year ago

The scene as been.part of my life for around 15 years since the days of msn chat and thats exactly what it will.always be, one part of my life i compartmentilise all the parts of my life such as work, social, friends, family and the scene, it seems to work for me.

Therefore my friends and family do not know about this part of my life and discretion is vital for me.

Have fun and happy swinging

over a year ago

Some know some don't its no big secret though and I don't wear a t shirt proclaiming it.

over a year ago

My closest friends are my family and they all know; in fact, I've been trying to get them to join here and Fabguys. Do I care what others think? No, because it's my life, so choose to be who I am and do what I do.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Whilst no one knows what site I'm on they all know I 'hook up' for casual sex.

over a year ago

Top secret secret agent here.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

I think most if not all my friends know. The girlfriend of my oldest friend was not impressed when she found out and tried to change my behaviour (she is a South African Catholic LoL), but she quickly got told where to get off.

over a year ago

A few of my close friends know already but think my family would be shocked. Think they accept though. At the end of the day I'm a single grown adult and my sex life is just that... My sex life, not theirs!

over a year ago

It's not that I'm embarrassed about what I do..it's more to do with their inability to understand and comprehend why I do it.

over a year ago

i dont chat about sex with friends or family, so why would i tell them about this?

over a year ago

"It's not that I'm embarrassed about what I do..it's more to do with their inability to understand and comprehend why I do it."

I'm not embarrassed either. I just like my private life to remain private.

over a year ago

Most people in 2014 are more promiscuous now then the 1980s but swinging is still taboo is mainstream circles.

In fact in my experience, most of our married friends have shit sex lives and would not be able to comprehend swinging.

All of who do swing - it is actually a brave thing. Many people would bottle it from actually entering a club or meeting a stranger from this site for sex yet we do it like its normal!

over a year ago

My close friends know about it. They love hearing my stories! Family-hell no!

over a year ago

I introduced my sister to the sight, we also attend clubs together...!!

over a year ago

"doubt they would be too surprised.

i dont worry too much about what people think."

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"I introduced my sister to the sight, we also attend clubs together...!! "

And have you made any fella's 'sisters fantasy' come true?

over a year ago

Sex is nothing to be ashamed about. Most of my friends and family know how I choose to spend my time. You shouldn't have to hide who you are, it's not healthy leading a double-life. That said, of course keeping things from your professional life is often a good idea.

I think it's a shame people have to lie about who they are and what they enjoy. Sex is a celebration and extension of self. Embrace it and let others embrace it too. People who frown up this kind of thing, are often the ones who are unhappy with themselves and afraid of their own sexuality.

over a year ago

Well said Glad!!

over a year ago

"I choose not to share my lifestyle with anyone except a few close friends...if anyone at work or family found out what I do, I think I be mortified. What about you?

Sex is nothing to be ashamed about. Most of my friends and family know how I choose to spend my time. You shouldn't have to hide who you are, it's not healthy leading a double-life. That said, of course keeping things from your professional life is often a good idea.

I think it's a shame people have to lie about who they are and what they enjoy. Sex is a celebration and extension of self. Embrace it and let others embrace it too. People who frown up this kind of thing, are often the ones who are unhappy with themselves and afraid of their own sexuality."

No offence but that's garbage. I do not wish my mother and father to know that Mrs P and myself indulge in threesomes, foursomes and morsesomes and we attend clubs to have sex with strangers. We are not lying just not telling them. We are not hiding who we are or living a double life. We are very happy with our choice of lifestyle but not everybody has to like it or know about it. I've never met a couple as happy as my parents and I'm sure they're happy with their sexuality but I know they would be confused if I told them what our hobby is. This doesn't make them bad people.

over a year ago

My parents would disapprove but then they disapprove of everything I've ever done so it's pretty much a given!

Many of our friends know that we lead an unconventional lifestyle but don't know the details.

No idea what crystal's family would make of it but don't envisage them ever finding out as we live so far from them

over a year ago

"I introduced my sister to the sight, we also attend clubs together...!!

And have you made any fella's 'sisters fantasy' come true? "

That's a no...! Never...!! Ever...!!!

By *he ProletariatMan
over a year ago

axminster

secrets and lies...how many couples tell their kids they're going up the pub,when in fact,they're going dogging!.lets hope they dont get caught,what would the local paper say lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it's a shame people have to lie about who they are and what they enjoy. Sex is a celebration and extension of self. Embrace it and let others embrace it too. People who frown up this kind of thing, are often the ones who are unhappy with themselves and afraid of their own sexuality."

I don't share any detail of my sex life with friends and family and they don't share theirs with me, we don't lie or lead double lives we just don't think its the business of anyone but the people we're actually having sex with.

over a year ago

My workmates knows my sex lifestyle and parents to. I always tell parents whereabouts I am going, mother tells me to, if you run out of condoms I will give you some .

Post new Message to Thread