Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

curvy or ample

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on here for a while and it has come to my attention that most women and couples do not know the meaning of curvy or fat. Kim kardishan is curvy, Beyonce is curvy. Adele is FAT. Get your profile description correct please

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have been on here for a while and it has come to my attention that most women and couples do not know the meaning of curvy or fat. Kim kardishan is curvy, Beyonce is curvy. Adele is FAT. Get your profile description correct please"

oh ok. When will you be issuing the guide lines we all have to follow or is mine lost in the post?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh dear, strap in and get ready for the whirlwind.

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

and susan boyle is fit!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nowt worse than bein knocked back by a fat bird eh ?

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Here we go again...

Reply privately

By *unwmidscplCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

arrogant or boss get your name right please

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I have been on here for a while and it has come to my attention that most women and couples do not know the meaning of curvy or fat. Kim kardishan is curvy, Beyonce is curvy. Adele is FAT. Get your profile description correct please"
ok I'm a fat curvy girl that suit you now?

Reply privately

By *rymeplsMan
over a year ago

manchester

I find larger ladies are sometimes the most attractive

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have been on here for a while and it has come to my attention that most women and couples do not know the meaning of curvy or fat. Kim kardishan is curvy, Beyonce is curvy. Adele is FAT. Get your profile description correct please

oh ok. When will you be issuing the guide lines we all have to follow or is mine lost in the post?"

lol I will be sending one out shortly

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Oh dear god....pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Reply privately

over a year ago

"arrogant or boss get your name right please "
it's Boss

Reply privately

over a year ago

This should be interesting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think he's referring to "ample" but described it as fat lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do you guys have to get defensive. I'm not against big women. I respect everyone's preferences. Just asking people to be honest

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Have been on here a while, and has come to my attention that some people feel it's their god given right too dictate to others just how they choose to discribe themselves, contuct their own profile and basically , give a mahoosive shit how others use this site in general! Chill out and have fun! After all, thats what we all here for! Aint it?!

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

" Have been on here a while, and has come to my attention that some people feel it's their god given right too dictate to others just how they choose to discribe themselves, contuct their own profile and basically , give a mahoosive shit how others use this site in general! Chill out and have fun! After all, thats what we all here for! Aint it?! "

I seriously thing people have a huge chip on their shoulder about size and all that crap....

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"arrogant or boss get your name right please it's Boss"
yeah rite! Lmfao

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never know what to put,infact don't know what I have put....the guidelines seem to change on a daily basis

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

" Have been on here a while, and has come to my attention that some people feel it's their god given right too dictate to others just how they choose to discribe themselves, contuct their own profile and basically , give a mahoosive shit how others use this site in general! Chill out and have fun! After all, thats what we all here for! Aint it?!

I seriously thing people have a huge chip on their shoulder about size and all that crap...."

yeap seems like it! Lol ... All crazy to me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I never know what to put,infact don't know what I have put....the guidelines seem to change on a daily basis"
some honesty at last.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm just putting the kettle on, might have a sneaky slice of cake with it

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Why do you guys have to get defensive. I'm not against big women. I respect everyone's preferences. Just asking people to be honest"

Does it matter???

Are you going to start policing profiles that say attractive/young/professional/good sense of humour and tell them they are wrong as well. People idea of curvy/slim/athletic/ample differ on here a lot. As do people's idea of what is good looking etc. as long as people have pics that you can see let them get on with it then they can judge for themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do you guys have to get defensive. I'm not against big women. I respect everyone's preferences. Just asking people to be honest"

I'm a curvy fat girl..there is no option for that. I do however have enough photos for people to judge what they are getting.

And size is very much in the eye of the beholder..... Last bbw event I got turned down for being too slim.. . So one person's ample may be another's slim

Reply privately

over a year ago

dude that lady in ur avi got some bigass feet

Reply privately

over a year ago

We think the OP is right. Marilyn Monroe was curvy and had an hourglass figure - fat is - fat.Fat all over without curves. We often wonder what fabulous is though....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I never know what to put,infact don't know what I have put....the guidelines seem to change on a daily basis"

I think ill change it to fabulous as its a bank holiday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just putting the kettle on, might have a sneaky slice of cake with it "
lol I love how chilled out you are. Not like most people on here who can't seem to deal with others voicing their own opinions

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just putting the kettle on, might have a sneaky slice of cake with it "

Libertine is gonna turn up for some cake now just you watch

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I have been on here for a while and it has come to my attention that most women and couples do not know the meaning of curvy or fat. Kim kardishan is curvy, Beyonce is curvy. Adele is FAT. Get your profile description correct please

dude that lady in ur avi got some bigass feet "

I'm actually crying laughing now....

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I've put large....as ermmm I am large..but it's up to others what they do with their profile..I've got a full body shot so people can see what my body size is like before meeting me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do you guys have to get defensive. I'm not against big women. I respect everyone's preferences. Just asking people to be honest

I'm a curvy fat girl..there is no option for that. I do however have enough photos for people to judge what they are getting.

And size is very much in the eye of the beholder..... Last bbw event I got turned down for being too slim.. . So one person's ample may be another's slim"

you are very correct. I don't know why people are acting like it's war or something

Reply privately

over a year ago

Michelle McManus!! She's proper curvy!

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

How about asking the men to sort out the difference between athletic and slim, and average and ample then? And as for the "rugby player build" being athletic, well that's a classic.

But no, you've nothing against us fat women, which is why you're singling us out.

The descriptions here are pretty subjective. One person's fat is another person's curvy. It's all about personal interpretation.

Manage your own profile, use the photos to decide if you are attracted to people and let other people describe themselves and manage their profiles as they choose.

Seriously, how arrogant to think you can dictate to everyone else how they should describe themselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I never know what to put,infact don't know what I have put....the guidelines seem to change on a daily basis

I think ill change it to fabulous as its a bank holiday "

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I kinda half agree, I wouldn't say they have to get their description correct: however it is in their interest to do so as it will save them angst when people do turn them down and are less than sensitive.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

oh ok. When will you be issuing the guide lines we all have to follow or is mine lost in the post?lol I will be sending one out shortly "

jolly good! You know you're going to get peoples backs up with this post don't you?

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I'm just putting the kettle on, might have a sneaky slice of cake with it lol I love how chilled out you are. Not like most people on here who can't seem to deal with others voicing their own opinions"
are others also who dont like the opinions of others also! especially if it questions opinions that have first been opinionated , and opinions differ! two sugars in my tea please, oh and a slice of cake if any going, this booty dont get this big on fresh air! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I kinda half agree, I wouldn't say they have to get their description correct: however it is in their interest to do so as it will save them angst when people do turn them down and are less than sensitive.

"

glad you understand the post

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh ok. When will you be issuing the guide lines we all have to follow or is mine lost in the post?lol I will be sending one out shortly

jolly good! You know you're going to get peoples backs up with this post don't you? "

I do. But it's a forum and I'm not calling anyone fat lol

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Actually OP from your photos I'd say you are slim not athletic.

Are you sure you are being "honest"?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I describe myself as ample...as I know im fat...but does it really matter how a person describes themself?...u can see their body shape from pics so if it does feck all for u then u know not to bother!..as long as ur happy in the skin ur in who gives a flying f**k!

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

oh ok. When will you be issuing the guide lines we all have to follow or is mine lost in the post?lol I will be sending one out shortly

jolly good! You know you're going to get peoples backs up with this post don't you? I do. But it's a forum and I'm not calling anyone fat lol"

You called Adele fat....just saying lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can we have a "sturdy" option please lol

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

jolly good! You know you're going to get peoples backs up with this post don't you? I do. But it's a forum and I'm not calling anyone fat lol"

I understand that. However the curvy/ample/fat debate is an emotive one and the tone of your post was a little, shall we say, forceful?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We think the OP is right. Marilyn Monroe was curvy and had an hourglass figure - fat is - fat.Fat all over without curves. We often wonder what fabulous is though...."

Marilyn Monroe was also a size 14 ish. as was Elizabeth taylor. which by some people's standards today......... would be called fat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just putting the kettle on, might have a sneaky slice of cake with it lol I love how chilled out you are. Not like most people on here who can't seem to deal with others voicing their own opinions are others also who dont like the opinions of others also! especially if it questions opinions that have first been opinionated , and opinions differ! two sugars in my tea please, oh and a slice of cake if any going, this booty dont get this big on fresh air! Lol "

I havent gone on a forum and listed profiles, describing them as I feel. That would be rude. I'm simply saying that a better description is useful

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Can we have a "sturdy" option please lol"

What about robust?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/14 16:44:53]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/14 16:44:48]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm Adele and Beyonces love child so I'm cample.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do you guys have to get defensive. I'm not against big women. I respect everyone's preferences. Just asking people to be honest

How about asking the men to sort out the difference between athletic and slim, and average and ample then? And as for the "rugby player build" being athletic, well that's a classic.

But no, you've nothing against us fat women, which is why you're singling us out.

The descriptions here are pretty subjective. One person's fat is another person's curvy. It's all about personal interpretation.

Manage your own profile, use the photos to decide if you are attracted to people and let other people describe themselves and manage their profiles as they choose.

Seriously, how arrogant to think you can dictate to everyone else how they should describe themselves. "

Maybe we should do away with the selection and have an empty box. That way you can use your own words. I would class myself as large. 16 stone but it's muscular. However I wouldn't class myself as athletic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you're being a controversial person then!

And last time I checked self identification was all the rage. Its posts like this that cause anger, upset and general feelings of shite about oneself.

I know I'm fat, its fine for me to call myself fat but anyone else calling me it takes their life in their hands.

Oh and if Adele is fat, I'm Jabba the bleeding Hutt!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/14 16:45:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a charmed....errr Johnny Depp

Reply privately

over a year ago

jolly good! You know you're going to get peoples backs up with this post don't you? I do. But it's a forum and I'm not calling anyone fat lol

You called Adele fat....just saying lol "

lol

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Seriously, how arrogant to think you can dictate to everyone else how they should describe themselves.

Maybe we should do away with the selection and have an empty box. That way you can use your own words. I would class myself as large. 16 stone but it's muscular. However I wouldn't class myself as athletic. "

I'd class you a finnnnnnnnne

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just putting the kettle on, might have a sneaky slice of cake with it lol I love how chilled out you are. Not like most people on here who can't seem to deal with others voicing their own opinions are others also who dont like the opinions of others also! especially if it questions opinions that have first been opinionated , and opinions differ! two sugars in my tea please, oh and a slice of cake if any going, this booty dont get this big on fresh air! Lol

I havent gone on a forum and listed profiles, describing them as I feel. That would be rude. I'm simply saying that a better description is useful"

Define fat by dress size please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sigh.It's far too nice a day for this and I have beer.

Come on, let's all just go for a pint - first ones on me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We think the OP is right. Marilyn Monroe was curvy and had an hourglass figure - fat is - fat.Fat all over without curves. We often wonder what fabulous is though...."

Its what ever you want it to be !!!!!! They are just words !!!!! People should Look at the pics and the profile text for a real description !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can we have a "sturdy" option please lol

What about robust? "

Oh I like!!

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Sigh.It's far too nice a day for this and I have beer.

Come on, let's all just go for a pint - first ones on me"

Can I have a cider please

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

one thing about the fat threads...... they sprint to 175.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Here we go again..."

Yep...

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"one thing about the fat threads...... they sprint to 175. "

Very true _iew

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We think the OP is right. Marilyn Monroe was curvy and had an hourglass figure - fat is - fat.Fat all over without curves. We often wonder what fabulous is though....

Marilyn Monroe was also a size 14 ish. as was Elizabeth taylor. which by some people's standards today......... would be called fat. "

Possibly an american size 14

She had was a bra size 36D

Waist size 23

Hips 36 according to her dressmaker

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I'm just putting the kettle on, might have a sneaky slice of cake with it lol I love how chilled out you are. Not like most people on here who can't seem to deal with others voicing their own opinions are others also who dont like the opinions of others also! especially if it questions opinions that have first been opinionated , and opinions differ! two sugars in my tea please, oh and a slice of cake if any going, this booty dont get this big on fresh air! Lol

I havent gone on a forum and listed profiles, describing them as I feel. That would be rude. I'm simply saying that a better description is useful"

You've already agreed that the terms mean different things to different people though. I describe myself as large. Some may think I'm ample, or enormous. How can we be accurate when nobody can agree on what the terms mean?

Some guys think 14+ is fat. Some guys think 18 is average.

Use the photos and find something more important to worry about.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Right better wash this hair dye out or I'd be a fat green haired big bird....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sigh.It's far too nice a day for this and I have beer.

Come on, let's all just go for a pint - first ones on me

Can I have a cider please "

Yup, get your ass up here quick, it's getting warm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh FFS do we have to do this again. Some people are fat/over weight some are skinny/thin and a load of other sizes inbetween.

We are all different and like what we like

Enough !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

All three are beautiful ladies, Beyoncé, Kim and Adele. I read a magazine article today about Kim Kardashian having butt implants - so are all her curves natural?

Fat is not an option as a body size on a profile. I think I have chosen ample, & think that is fair. Like others have said though, it's subjective so someone's curvy may be another person's ample etc etc! Same with athletic versus slim. At the end of the day we are individuals here to have fun. So, I for one, do not get too hung up on labels, I will either click with someone or I won't.

On that note I'd best go eat another slice of chocolate fudge cake!

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

jolly good! You know you're going to get peoples backs up with this post don't you? I do. But it's a forum and I'm not calling anyone fat lol

I understand that. However the curvy/ample/fat debate is an emotive one and the tone of your post was a little, shall we say, forceful? "

just a tadd! Haha

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Maybe we should do away with the selection and have an empty box. That way you can use your own words. I would class myself as large. 16 stone but it's muscular. However I wouldn't class myself as athletic. "

I'd class you as fecking hot!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you're being a controversial person then!

And last time I checked self identification was all the rage. Its posts like this that cause anger, upset and general feelings of shite about oneself.

I know I'm fat, its fine for me to call myself fat but anyone else calling me it takes their life in their hands.

Oh and if Adele is fat, I'm Jabba the bleeding Hutt!!"

Posts like this only make you feel shit about yourself if you let them or if feel shit about yourself anyway

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Right better wash this hair dye out or I'd be a fat green haired big bird.... "
sesame street?! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

And size is very much in the eye of the beholder..... Last bbw event I got turned down for being too slim.. . So one person's ample may be another's slimyou are very correct. I don't know why people are acting like it's war or something "

Eh?! The point was (the way i read it anyway) is that you just called Adele fat... but to some people she would not be classed as fat.... which is the total opposite to what you just said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh FFS do we have to do this again. Some people are fat/over weight some are skinny/thin and a load of other sizes inbetween.

We are all different and like what we like

Enough !!!!"

Well said

Reply privately

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

That would be your honesty then?

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I understand that. However the curvy/ample/fat debate is an emotive one and the tone of your post was a little, shall we say, forceful? "

Not to mention dictatorial.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They dont have a box to tick for big boobs.big bum and wobbly bits lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

The thing is people will put as they feel in themselves! I've put down as I'm average but have had loads of messages saying I should change it but I feel comfortable as average!!! You can't and shouldn't tell anyone how to describe themselves!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id class u as mmmmmmmmmmmm)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I am fabulous. A size 18.great tits nice round and firm with very responsive nipples. Great sense of humour. Tight where it matters, and u know wat confidence is more important than anything and I can give anyone a run for their fun. So that's wat makes me fabulous. Not fat or curvy and as long as I am. Happy that's all that countsxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think the camera can help for pics, some are close up ect, so it doesn't help, showing a true size really would be in the flesh.

Reply privately

By *rymeplsMan
over a year ago

manchester

Is this a criticise larger people thread. Why as none of us are perfect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fat, thin, athletic, robust, or fabulous - we are all different but because we are all different (thank goodness!) we have choices and those choices are up to the individuals to make. Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes....

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the UK size 16 is average. I'm not saying its a good thing that the avergae dress size is a larger one.... but it is.

SO... how does that tie in with your guidelines?

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont mind what people want to describe themselves as, it just helps to have pics that back it up or atleast pics that can help someone else decide for themselves

too many vague ones that keep you in the dark

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't ever take any notice of that description part of a persons profile, I look at the pics.

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Oh it's you!! No you're just yummy!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

shouting FAT.did not do you any favours

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is normal? The answer, nothing. Everybody's perception is different, I would say if you can't handle that then your in the wrong place

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i dont mind what people want to describe themselves as, it just helps to have pics that back it up or atleast pics that can help someone else decide for themselves

too many vague ones that keep you in the dark"

I agree loads of shots of various parts of the body make it difficult to work out real bodyshape,yet asking will no doubt offend some people

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I don't ever take any notice of that description part of a persons profile, I look at the pics."

Yep, and read what they say about themselves. I've given as accurate a description as I can in my profile.

And I always have a social meet to check there is attraction.

I don't get why some people get so hung up about how other people see themselves.

Reply privately

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"

Define fat by dress size please. "

You can't. It's about flesh distribution.

I take my hat off to the women who describe themselves as curvy, ample, large or fabulous that have a full length public profile pic that shows exactly what their figure is like so the _iewer can make his or her own mind up.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"shouting FAT.did not do you any favours"

But he's nothing against fat women! lol

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Right better wash this hair dye out or I'd be a fat green haired big bird.... sesame street?! Lol "

Lol not now....I'm a 6ft blonde amazon woman now...

Reply privately

By *utterflywingsWoman
over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

"arrogant or boss get your name right please "

I had another name for him, alas it wasn't one of those lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i dont mind what people want to describe themselves as, it just helps to have pics that back it up or atleast pics that can help someone else decide for themselves

too many vague ones that keep you in the dark

I agree loads of shots of various parts of the body make it difficult to work out real bodyshape,yet asking will no doubt offend some people"

exactly

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I do wonder what percentage of ranty updates or forum posts would disappear if people ( both men & women ) were a little more honest with each other...

Reply privately

over a year ago

as the site gives us a more polite wording of our size than FAT,we have to say fabulous.but most of us ladies do share our dress size and show how large we are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I take my hat off to the women who describe themselves as curvy, ample, large or fabulous that have a full length public profile pic that shows exactly what their figure is like so the _iewer can make his or her own mind up."

I totally agree about dress size, it means nothing but some people stipulate no over a size whatever. I'm 14.5 stone and a size 18. I'm defo not slim but wouldn't call myself fat, I like the robust description!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We could post four photos of Liz on here and each one could fall under a different category. We prefer 'average and happy' and let others make up their own minds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do people act so personally insulted? Did he shout the word FAT at anyone of you individually

These threads are so popular because they get filled up with indignation in super quick time

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Why do people act so personally insulted? Did he shout the word FAT at anyone of you individually

These threads are so popular because they get filled up with indignation in super quick time"

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"

I take my hat off to the women who describe themselves as curvy, ample, large or fabulous that have a full length public profile pic that shows exactly what their figure is like so the _iewer can make his or her own mind up.

I totally agree about dress size, it means nothing but some people stipulate no over a size whatever. I'm 14.5 stone and a size 18. I'm defo not slim but wouldn't call myself fat, I like the robust description!"

I'd go for "wobbly with big boobs and slim legs"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beefy, big, blimp, bovine, brawny, broad, bulging, bulky, bull, burly, butterball, chunky, corpulent, distended, dumpy, elephantine, fleshy, gargantuan, gross, heavy, heavyset, hefty, husky, inflated, jelly-belly, lard, large, meaty, obese, oversize, paunchy, plump, plumpish, ponderous, porcine, portly, potbellied, pudgy, roly-poly, rotund, solid, stout, swollen, thickset, weighty, whalelike.......

High time FAB offered us more options for the sake of accuracy.....says the wee fat wifey as she reaches for another biccy....

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lot of people don't describe themselves correctly on here. I've chosen ample as I have a lot of wobbly bits

Reply privately

By *herryRedCurvesWoman
over a year ago

In the clouds

"I never know what to put,infact

I think ill change it to fabulous as its a bank holiday "

I'm also a curvy fat femme.. but that option to me is always Fab!! ppl dont like the way I am they dont have to talk to me or go a step further

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Beefy, big, blimp, bovine, brawny, broad, bulging, bulky, bull, burly, butterball, chunky, corpulent, distended, dumpy, elephantine, fleshy, gargantuan, gross, heavy, heavyset, hefty, husky, inflated, jelly-belly, lard, large, meaty, obese, oversize, paunchy, plump, plumpish, ponderous, porcine, portly, potbellied, pudgy, roly-poly, rotund, solid, stout, swollen, thickset, weighty, whalelike.......

High time FAB offered us more options for the sake of accuracy.....says the wee fat wifey as she reaches for another biccy.... "

hehe .. Liz says a big choccy one for her please xx

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Why do people act so personally insulted? Did he shout the word FAT at anyone of you individually

These threads are so popular because they get filled up with indignation in super quick time"

He has stated that "most" women and couples are dishonest though.

It's not difficult to see why that, and the tone of the post, would gets people's backs up. That and the fact he's singling women and couples out for criticism again.

As pointed out, a couple of us think his chosen descriptor is "dishonest" so who made him the authority on body shape?

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Beefy, big, blimp, bovine, brawny, broad, bulging, bulky, bull, burly, butterball, chunky, corpulent, distended, dumpy, elephantine, fleshy, gargantuan, gross, heavy, heavyset, hefty, husky, inflated, jelly-belly, lard, large, meaty, obese, oversize, paunchy, plump, plumpish, ponderous, porcine, portly, potbellied, pudgy, roly-poly, rotund, solid, stout, swollen, thickset, weighty, whalelike.......

High time FAB offered us more options for the sake of accuracy.....says the wee fat wifey as she reaches for another biccy.... "

And that my darling is why we can jolly well describe ourself as we wish.. Now pass me a hobknob... Ops I mean hobnob

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most people have been on here long enough to know how these threads turns out....people just love the drama of taking offence

He mentioned couples....im not offended because personally im not bothered what body size or catagory other people want to put me in

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's no wonder I have a complex about my weight. Every flippin day there's yet another thread or three about women's size. I really puts me off coming into the Forums sometimes to be honest!

Reply privately

over a year ago

your right there are a lot of fat people who describe themselves as curvy they should put large.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

You don't have to be offended to tell someone they aren't the ultimate supreme authority on body shape and to mind their own business.

Besides, everyone responding has as much of a right to their opinion as the op does.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what about skinny men who call themselves athletic? Or fat men come to that? Some might agree,some might think differently. I had someone say I'm not ample, ample is a lot bigger than me, but I don't feel curvy is correct

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most people have been on here long enough to know how these threads turns out....people just love the drama of taking offence

He mentioned couples....im not offended because personally im not bothered what body size or catagory other people want to put me in"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just worry for some peoples blood pressure at times as they get so het up

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

A person will describe themselves as they wish . No amount of huffing and puffing will ever change that. As said people will perceive things differently , that's just human nature .

After all what I would consider curvey or fat may well differ to others .Just as some guys guys definition of "well hung and "good girth " differs greatly in some cases to mine.

If it's not what you want then easy to just move on , don't see point in stressing of the minuser. Meet who you want and don't meet ppl you don't ..simples

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's no wonder I have a complex about my weight. Every flippin day there's yet another thread or three about women's size. I really puts me off coming into the Forums sometimes to be honest! "

In that case i should have a complex about my vagina.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you look at their pictures and in your opinion they are fat/skinny and you don't like the look of them,

Don't message them and move on

(Not aimed at anyone)

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

Shouldn't the scene be about the freedom of ones sexsuality, than focusing on your interpretation of others.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's no wonder I have a complex about my weight. Every flippin day there's yet another thread or three about women's size. I really puts me off coming into the Forums sometimes to be honest!

In that case i should have a complex about my vagina."

and me about my pubic hair

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe we should do away with the selection and have an empty box. That way you can use your own words. I would class myself as large. 16 stone but it's muscular. However I wouldn't class myself as athletic.

Oh it's you!! No you're just yummy!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/14 17:31:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why dont u ask fab to put fat on the option then u wont get a strop on

I got large as only option for me,i am being honest

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"It's no wonder I have a complex about my weight. Every flippin day there's yet another thread or three about women's size. I really puts me off coming into the Forums sometimes to be honest!

In that case i should have a complex about my vagina.

and me about my pubic hair"

and bi guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

It sometimes hard to put yourself into a category.

I've put 'average' but I also be considered 'curvy'. I'm not as large as some ladies so could be 'athletic / slim' ~ on the other hand I am larger than others so maybe I should put 'ample'...

It's in everyone's interest to describe themselves as best they can & photos help with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

1 word doesnt describe you physically but 1 clear pic would

its sooo simple. but time and time again you just see the same thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

On my profile I have chosen "Ample" i do wish they had a "More than Ample" option ! But they don't ...... But if you take the time and read on then you would see that I'm very clear on what I am !

Me -

5'2"

size 18/20

A Fat old girl...

So if u like skinny toned ladies you may as well stop reading now and move on to the next one.... coz fuck me this body has seen better days!!

ok ok u can sugar coat it if u wish 'Scrumptous voluptuous mature lady with a huge arse and tits....

Some don't want the brutal truth ! Some like a bit of sugar coating ! And that's what the options do ! That's why there is not a fat choice !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"1 word doesnt describe you physically but 1 clear pic would

its sooo simple. but time and time again you just see the same thing "

the problem I have is men wanting a naked pic. I don't send naked pics so I describe myself. If a man can't get an idea from that and it's a problem for him I won't want to meet him anyway

Reply privately

By *lectriclemonadeCouple
over a year ago

spain

Would say that my Candy is curvy and a size 10 - not ample.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shouldn't the scene be about the freedom of ones sexsuality, than focusing on your interpretation of others."

yes,but some men don't like the sound of slapping flesh when they're fucking a woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a quality thread!!

Anyone mentioned BMI yet??

Reply privately

over a year ago

If your looking to arrange a social/meet with someone

their picture is your first impression so its how you see them and not how they describe themselves

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Shouldn't the scene be about the freedom of ones sexsuality, than focusing on your interpretation of others.

yes,but some men don't like the sound of slapping flesh when they're fucking a woman "

oh many do! Especially if they doing the slapping , with a firm hand on a large firm booty as they fucking it!

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I have large on my profile as that's what I am, and I have pics that show most of my body wobbly bits and all.

May be like someone else suggested the box should be left open so you can write your own description in

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm in LOVE with you right now

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wasn't my intention to flair up the day. It's a hot and sunny day. Grab a beer ( or wine for the ladies) or juice for those that don't drink and relax.

Happy easter fabbers

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It's no wonder I have a complex about my weight. Every flippin day there's yet another thread or three about women's size. I really puts me off coming into the Forums sometimes to be honest! "

Seriously?!! Your self esteem rests with nonentities on a sex site?!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It wasn't my intention to flair up the day. It's a hot and sunny day. Grab a beer ( or wine for the ladies) or juice for those that don't drink and relax.

Happy easter fabbers"

Oh right so now you're stereotyping the drinks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can we have a "sturdy" option please lol"

Ooh I like that one!

I never know what to put. I just send a pic and they can decide if they like me or not. My idea of curvy will be different to other people's.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seriously?!! Your self esteem rests with nonentities on a sex site?!! "

that's a rather harsh way of putting it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It wasn't my intention to flair up the day. It's a hot and sunny day. Grab a beer ( or wine for the ladies) or juice for those that don't drink and relax.

Happy easter fabbers

Oh right so now you're stereotyping the drinks "

hahaha not the intention mate

Reply privately

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

Fat, curvy, ample girl (ok, not really a girl, well past being a girl) and proud of it. Problem was that I only had one choice of which to put on profile so had to chose just one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most people have been on here long enough to know how these threads turns out....people just love the drama of taking offence

He mentioned couples....im not offended because personally im not bothered what body size or catagory other people want to put me in"

I'm offended that you're not offended.

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Happy easter fabbers

Oh right so now you're stereotyping the drinks hahaha not the intention mate"

you a very nawty boy! Oh yes you are! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

He mentioned couples....im not offended because personally im not bothered what body size or catagory other people want to put me in

"

Im offended you think that way....Im going to have a drink to get over it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy easter fabbers

Oh right so now you're stereotyping the drinks hahaha not the intention mate you a very nawty boy! Oh yes you are! Lol "

lol its too nice a day not to be naughty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im offended you think that way....Im going to have a drink to get over it "

lol could you pour me one too. I'm on my way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy easter fabbers

Oh right so now you're stereotyping the drinks hahaha not the intention mate"

#banter

Reply privately

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

The way you wrote the message is a bit insulting to some of the larger ladies on fab. How about the slimmer girls and the guys who put the 'wrong' sizes, why is it just the larger ladies. Everyone has different perceptions on their own size and who cares! Look at the pics and if you don't like what you see don't message. Why give these beautiful larger women a complex by labelling 'fat.'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have fun & happy swinging

Reply privately

over a year ago

I put ample I am about a 16

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I put ample I am about a 16"

Sorry but your not ample, curvy or any other label your just sexy plain and simple xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I put ample I am about a 16

Sorry but your not ample, curvy or any other label your just sexy plain and simple xxx "

Lol thanks

But yes ample is what I am

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now thats the best laff ive had all day

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I put ample I am about a 16

Sorry but your not ample, curvy or any other label your just sexy plain and simple xxx

Lol thanks

But yes ample is what I am "

you are entitled to your opinion and i am entitled to mine which just happens to be correct

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe they should change the descriptions from curvy/average etc. to the names of appropriate famous people instead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe they should change the descriptions from curvy/average etc. to the names of appropriate famous people instead."

that suggestion amused me til i realised we would be laurel and hardy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

why? well maybe you should read your op, there might be a reason in that

Reply privately

over a year ago

If we are going to put people in little boxes/categories could we please use something other than X-Factor (insert other down market shite as applicable) winners? ... I refuse to google these people and have no clue what they look like.

Thanks for your attention

Carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Talking of Carry On

Hattie Jacques would have probably loved this ere site by all accounts

Not sure where she sits on the X-Factor BMI scale tbh

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

FAT bitch here. N let's see my profile I'll put what I want ... Curvy Ample same why slim and not skinny. Or big tits, or fried eggs. Big dick. Not worth the bother. Buy a blow up doll n don't blow it up if ya can't cope with real people. But hey just my opinion ...... Mwah Mwah.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow. Really long thread this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Apologies I couldn't find the obese option

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear, been knocked back by a larger lady who you thought was on here because she was desperate for a shag?!

If you don't like what you see OP and fem is not for you then pass that profile by... Simples.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear, been knocked back by a larger lady who you thought was on here because she was desperate for a shag?!

If you don't like what you see OP and fem is not for you then pass that profile by... Simples.

"

That approach woks for discussions you don't like too.......simples.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That approach woks for discussions you don't like too.......simples."

completely agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has really made me laugh, sorry to the lady and everything but she has got massive feet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha I also noticed the feet.

Reply privately

By *picyrodMan
over a year ago

great yarmouth

We come in all shapes n sizes n colours u r what u r

u have to respect people for who they are

Slim chubby fat ect

Black white brown

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it's a man isn't it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you for your contribution. Please drop your 2 cents here. you know....that and $4.98 more you could have gone to Starbucks

Reply privately