Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies Night

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Went to see some strippers at the weekend but unfortunately couldn't quite get into it as my mum was sat next to me (she thinks i am a prude lol)

sooooo......was wondering if anyone fancied a ladies night out????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Went to see some strippers at the weekend but unfortunately couldn't quite get into it as my mum was sat next to me (she thinks i am a prude lol)

sooooo......was wondering if anyone fancied a ladies night out????"

I'll come xx

over a year ago

evesham

"Went to see some strippers at the weekend but unfortunately couldn't quite get into it as my mum was sat next to me (she thinks i am a prude lol)

sooooo......was wondering if anyone fancied a ladies night out????

I'll come xx "

was gonna book you as one of the strippers

over a year ago

Xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Oooooooooooooh well hope you have a good time, im not keen on male strippers, been to a few shows and have never been impressed

over a year ago

evesham

they dont do much for me sexually to be honest but they are great for a laugh - and i bet if they dragged a few from here up on stage they would be the ones who were traumatised lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"they dont do much for me sexually to be honest but they are great for a laugh - and i bet if they dragged a few from here up on stage they would be the ones who were traumatised lol"
i had me head shoved up a priests robes once, i dont think he was a real priest though

over a year ago

"they dont do much for me sexually to be honest but they are great for a laugh - and i bet if they dragged a few from here up on stage they would be the ones who were traumatised loli had me head shoved up a priests robes once, i dont think he was a real priest though "

probably not,you are female

over a year ago

sooooo......was wondering if anyone fancied a ladies night out????"

Ever seen the Chippendales? They were sexy, smart and so entertaining and above all really classy. Not keen on cheap strippers but this was a great night for the girls.

over a year ago

"they dont do much for me sexually to be honest but they are great for a laugh - and i bet if they dragged a few from here up on stage they would be the ones who were traumatised loli had me head shoved up a priests robes once, i dont think he was a real priest though "

What was it a stag party or something?

over a year ago

i called into a strip club on my way home tonight at Kings Cross. It wasnt classy.

over a year ago

luv em

Post new Message to Thread