FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whats been your quickest time from message to meet?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think ours was 24 hrs

Im sure there have been others that have been far less than that

Own up!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From message to agreeing to meet = 1.5h.

I got a message from this gent at 09:00h, started to chat via MSN at 09:30h, agreed to meet in the afternoon at 14:00h by 10:30h.

I don't hang around!

over a year ago

2 weeks for me , i like to get to know the people i meet instead of hastily arranged meets

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Sometimes a hastily arranged meet can result in something good,ours are still good friends today

Plus they lived near by so seemed easier to meet face to face and see if we got on instead of fannying around in cyber land

over a year ago

Quickest first message to meet was about 4 hours for me.

Hubby wasnt playing I put up a meet today type thing (on another site) guy messaged, we chatted on msn, we agreed to meet in public, we got on, went back to mine and played.

I think him travelling over to meet me took longer than I took to agree to meet him

Shona

x x x

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

....... at this stage I would like to plead the 5th for danger of incriminating myself!!!!

over a year ago

"....... at this stage I would like to plead the 5th for danger of incriminating myself!!!! "

OI no fair Pearl and I told tell us tell us tell us tell us

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

i was exchanging texts with someone from here and invited him round very nice too so i think with texts and travel, about 30-1hr

over a year ago

A few weeks actually, I'm a busy man.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

Well we exchanged messages on here about mid morning, swapped numbers, brief chat then we pretty well set off on the 100 miles to peterborough just after lunch ... think thats quite spontaneous

over a year ago

"2 weeks for me , i like to get to know the people i meet instead of hastily arranged meets"

A man after my own heart!!

over a year ago

When I was younger and been a naughty boy behind my then wifes back (not Jo I hasten to add, lol) I met a few lasses from a chat room on Freeserves web pages.

Chatted to a lass for 10 mins and within that time got an offer to pay her a visit!

Wished it was that simple now!

S.

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Ours is about 4 hours from first message to clothes off

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

.. but then that's because the meet we organised 3 weeks previously let us down..

grrrr...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Minimum two weeks i would say but usually longer

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"From message to agreeing to meet = 1.5h.

I got a message from this gent at 09:00h, started to chat via MSN at 09:30h, agreed to meet in the afternoon at 14:00h by 10:30h.

I don't hang around! "

from first message to playing at my house 1hr 20mins

and carried on meeting till she found her new husband . but we still chat every so often

over a year ago

"....... at this stage I would like to plead the 5th for danger of incriminating myself!!!! "

...not in this country you can't!!

over a year ago

10 mins for me chatted on cam, next thing he was round playing with my tits on cam for everyone to see

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

About 2 hours a couple of years ago! I thought it was a fake profile - turned out to be a fantastic afternoon! Z

By *icknDeeCouple
over a year ago

hartlepool

We spent a great evening with a couple who's first message we received less than an hour before we met up.

Was a bit strange really. We'd just been let down by another couple, then out on the blue we get a message from another couple down the road. Since we were all dressed with nowhere to go, it didn't take much deciding.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I've been emailed by a man and been fucking him in about an hour

Why hang around?

I know what I want him for!

over a year ago

About 3 hours, from the 1st message on here, to getting ready, jumping in a taxi, going to his, another hour for coffee & chat, so 4 hours from 1st message to shagging....

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

like to know exactly what im getting in to as too meny dreamers ,fibbers and time wasters . so like to chat awhile till i feel comfortable .its amazing what you find out through chatting and saves the ppl who say want regular meet but only chat once and never bother again or as happened this morning they left site (after only being a member very short time ).

plus and more importantly for me is the safty aspect i need to feel comfortable and safe as would be meeting the guy on my own ! sorry but that aint gonna happen in a cpl of messages ,takes time so guess thats why ive been caqlled hard work lol !! but hey its what im comfortable so if guy cant appricate that obviously not concerned about me in slightest so def not a guy id wanna meet anyway .if quick message to meet works for folks that cool jus not for me im afraid

over a year ago

Mine was about 6 hours. Very unusual for me to do that but I was up for some fun that evening and his messages really stood out.

Luckily it was well worth throwing caution to the wind although he's now dating someone that I work with so I don't think we'll be meeting again lol.

over a year ago

About 2-3 hours.

It was a dogging meet.

over a year ago

was well over a month, people take a lot of talking round with me!!!

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

"like to know exactly what im getting in to as too meny dreamers ,fibbers and time wasters . so like to chat awhile till i feel comfortable .its amazing what you find out through chatting and saves the ppl who say want regular meet but only chat once and never bother again or as happened this morning they left site (after only being a member very short time ).

plus and more importantly for me is the safty aspect i need to feel comfortable and safe as would be meeting the guy on my own ! sorry but that aint gonna happen in a cpl of messages ,takes time so guess thats why ive been caqlled hard work lol !! but hey its what im comfortable so if guy cant appricate that obviously not concerned about me in slightest so def not a guy id wanna meet anyway .if quick message to meet works for folks that cool jus not for me im afraid "

No short notice meets for me either as dont get the offers lmao would do tho if good lady wife sez its cool lol

over a year ago

About 22 hrs for us.

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

anything from 20 mins to 4 hours depending on travel time lol

over a year ago

Yep - 15 minutes AND was on this site. in fact that has happened twice now I come to think of it. Small place, Norwich (with some people willing to experiment!)

over a year ago

normally i like to take time to get to know someone before agreeing to meet but once (while using another site) things just clicked with this 1 guy and from first message to him being at my door was about an hour. ive never done it before or since but was definatly hot! and he was definatly worth the risk

over a year ago

24 Hours for me, though usually I like to get to know someone a little first.

The meet I had within 24 Hours was because I was in someones area for a couple of Days and we just clicked and met up

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"24 Hours for me, though usually I like to get to know someone a little first.

The meet I had within 24 Hours was because I was in someones area for a couple of Days and we just clicked and met up "

I like men coming to my area

over a year ago

about 3 days

By *lumsy colinMan
over a year ago

basingstoke

i know this going to sound bad but when i was another site i messaged a girl i liked her profile and pics we lived in same town i sent message at 11.45pm turned out she lived round corner and before midnight i was naked in her house but more usually its around two weeks seems that works best arranging meetings when you are all free what you will and wont do and so on

Post new Message to Thread