Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Please include slippers, boots, trainers and sandals.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illon321Man
over a year ago

Lower sheering

well over 30

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/14 14:37:23]

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

And do you gents wear them all?

over a year ago

Mark has more than me he loves retro Trainers

over a year ago

20 I'd missed a category

over a year ago

Mr.........6

Mrs........who the hell knows, could be a million

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Not enough

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not enough "
How many!?

over a year ago

"And do you gents wear them all?"

Yes at different times of the year and for different purposes and depending what Im wearing.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"And do you gents wear them all?

Yes at different times of the year and for different purposes and depending what Im wearing. "

Any fuck me shoes?

over a year ago

Over 60 pairs

over a year ago

Thinking of getting a pair of Converse

over a year ago

Combined score of only 25. I think that's reasonable.

over a year ago

"And do you gents wear them all?

Yes at different times of the year and for different purposes and depending what Im wearing. Any fuck me shoes? "

I take them off and my socks

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Thinking of getting a pair of Converse "
Cheekychops likes men in Converse...

over a year ago

"Thinking of getting a pair of Converse Cheekychops likes men in Converse... "

Really. I didn't know

over a year ago

Too many !

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Too many ! "
Is there such a thing?!

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Roughly about 150, it's ridiculous that I have three shoe storage units that hold 20 on each but I've managed to squeeze 30 on them, the bottom half of one of my wardrobes full of the more expensive ones and under my bed full of them along with my naughty things! Out of them though on average I regularly wear about 10 pairs, if that! Flats, heels I can't get enough! Gave 15 pairs to charity last month after having a clear out and had to buy 5 new pairs cos I felt bad...and I wonder where my wage goes!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Please include slippers, boots, trainers and sandals. "

Him 12

Her so many you can't wave a stick at them

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Roughly about 150, it's ridiculous that I have three shoe storage units that hold 20 on each but I've managed to squeeze 30 on them, the bottom half of one of my wardrobes full of the more expensive ones and under my bed full of them along with my naughty things! Out of them though on average I regularly wear about 10 pairs, if that! Flats, heels I can't get enough! Gave 15 pairs to charity last month after having a clear out and had to buy 5 new pairs cos I felt bad...and I wonder where my wage goes!!"
This sounds familiar...my shoes now have the top of three wardrobes too, but only those posh ones or ones I don't wear often, all nice and pristine and in their boxes.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"5 "
Him or her?

over a year ago

"Thinking of getting a pair of Converse Cheekychops likes men in Converse... "

Do you think a pair of Converse would count as 'fuck me' shoes then

over a year ago

"5 Him or her?"

Her

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Thinking of getting a pair of Converse Cheekychops likes men in Converse...

Do you think a pair of Converse would count as 'fuck me' shoes then "

Oh definitely in CCs case, I am more of a Churches kinda gal.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"5 Him or her?

Her

"

Well some ladies like shoes and some don't....

over a year ago

"Roughly about 150, it's ridiculous that I have three shoe storage units that hold 20 on each but I've managed to squeeze 30 on them, the bottom half of one of my wardrobes full of the more expensive ones and under my bed full of them along with my naughty things! Out of them though on average I regularly wear about 10 pairs, if that! Flats, heels I can't get enough! Gave 15 pairs to charity last month after having a clear out and had to buy 5 new pairs cos I felt bad...and I wonder where my wage goes!!"

Probably similar here C nearly had a heart attack when I moved in....And that was at the sight of one large Ikea bag full which remained after I'd snuck most of them in by stealth. Little did he realise he was in fact dating a centipede! I'm worried that when I clear out my overspill wardrobe back up north before renting the place out that that will finish him off!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Roughly about 150, it's ridiculous that I have three shoe storage units that hold 20 on each but I've managed to squeeze 30 on them, the bottom half of one of my wardrobes full of the more expensive ones and under my bed full of them along with my naughty things! Out of them though on average I regularly wear about 10 pairs, if that! Flats, heels I can't get enough! Gave 15 pairs to charity last month after having a clear out and had to buy 5 new pairs cos I felt bad...and I wonder where my wage goes!!

Probably similar here C nearly had a heart attack when I moved in....And that was at the sight of one large Ikea bag full which remained after I'd snuck most of them in by stealth. Little did he realise he was in fact dating a centipede! I'm worried that when I clear out my overspill wardrobe back up north before renting the place out that that will finish him off! "

Give him a stiffy beforehand.

over a year ago

Do you think a pair of Converse would count as 'fuck me' shoes then Oh definitely in CCs case, I am more of a Churches kinda gal. "

Jeez Church's - you have expensive taste - but I guess you'd be worth it

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you think a pair of Converse would count as 'fuck me' shoes then Oh definitely in CCs case, I am more of a Churches kinda gal.

Jeez Church's - you have expensive taste - but I guess you'd be worth it "

Hahaha, to be honest a guy who has decent, clean (well polished if necessary) footwear is always a plus for me. I hate to see guys with nice shoes on who haven't taken the time to polish them and they look scruffy.

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Roughly about 150, it's ridiculous that I have three shoe storage units that hold 20 on each but I've managed to squeeze 30 on them, the bottom half of one of my wardrobes full of the more expensive ones and under my bed full of them along with my naughty things! Out of them though on average I regularly wear about 10 pairs, if that! Flats, heels I can't get enough! Gave 15 pairs to charity last month after having a clear out and had to buy 5 new pairs cos I felt bad...and I wonder where my wage goes!!This sounds familiar...my shoes now have the top of three wardrobes too, but only those posh ones or ones I don't wear often, all nice and pristine and in their boxes."

Haha! The ones in my wardrobe are all in their boxes too! Do you ever find yourself genuinely saying you have no shoes to go with an outfit and get abuse for it?!? It's a running joke at work for my colleagues, anything to do with anything and out comes the line 'Sofia's got a pair of shoes for/to match that'

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Not enough How many!? "

About 40 pairs

over a year ago

Do you think a pair of Converse would count as 'fuck me' shoes then Oh definitely in CCs case, I am more of a Churches kinda gal.

Jeez Church's - you have expensive taste - but I guess you'd be worth it Hahaha, to be honest a guy who has decent, clean (well polished if necessary) footwear is always a plus for me. I hate to see guys with nice shoes on who haven't taken the time to polish them and they look scruffy."

Adds polish to shopping list

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Roughly about 150, it's ridiculous that I have three shoe storage units that hold 20 on each but I've managed to squeeze 30 on them, the bottom half of one of my wardrobes full of the more expensive ones and under my bed full of them along with my naughty things! Out of them though on average I regularly wear about 10 pairs, if that! Flats, heels I can't get enough! Gave 15 pairs to charity last month after having a clear out and had to buy 5 new pairs cos I felt bad...and I wonder where my wage goes!!This sounds familiar...my shoes now have the top of three wardrobes too, but only those posh ones or ones I don't wear often, all nice and pristine and in their boxes.

Haha! The ones in my wardrobe are all in their boxes too! Do you ever find yourself genuinely saying you have no shoes to go with an outfit and get abuse for it?!? It's a running joke at work for my colleagues, anything to do with anything and out comes the line 'Sofia's got a pair of shoes for/to match that' "

I do that a lot lol, I got rid of lots last summer, I haven't bought any since Christmas though so I am being good, some I haven't even worn...that's what I get ashamed about.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not enough How many!?

About 40 pairs "

Thats not too bad at all....!!! Psssst Shaman is getting Converse.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Not enough How many!?

About 40 pairs Thats not too bad at all....!!! Psssst Shaman is getting Converse. "

Oh god an oldie trying to be young

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/14 15:01:20]

over a year ago

"Roughly about 150, it's ridiculous that I have three shoe storage units that hold 20 on each but I've managed to squeeze 30 on them, the bottom half of one of my wardrobes full of the more expensive ones and under my bed full of them along with my naughty things! Out of them though on average I regularly wear about 10 pairs, if that! Flats, heels I can't get enough! Gave 15 pairs to charity last month after having a clear out and had to buy 5 new pairs cos I felt bad...and I wonder where my wage goes!!

Probably similar here C nearly had a heart attack when I moved in....And that was at the sight of one large Ikea bag full which remained after I'd snuck most of them in by stealth. Little did he realise he was in fact dating a centipede! I'm worried that when I clear out my overspill wardrobe back up north before renting the place out that that will finish him off! Give him a stiffy beforehand."

Daft thing is he's the one who will insist I wear (so have to buy) beautiful high heals. Not gonna lie, I love sexy shoes as much as the next woman, but I'd spend my entire life barefoot if I could!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not enough How many!?

About 40 pairs Thats not too bad at all....!!! Psssst Shaman is getting Converse.

Oh god an oldie trying to be young "

He's not that old....ya cheeky chop!

over a year ago

"Not enough How many!?

About 40 pairs Thats not too bad at all....!!! Psssst Shaman is getting Converse.

Oh god an oldie trying to be young "

I wasn't going to wear them

over a year ago

"Not enough How many!?

Oh god an oldie trying to be young He's not that old....ya cheeky chop! "

That's sweet but I am. 50 next month

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not enough How many!?

Oh god an oldie trying to be young He's not that old....ya cheeky chop!

That's sweet but I am. 50 next month "

Pah! that's not old, you are only as old as the person you are feeling....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Not enough How many!?

That's sweet but I am. 50 next month "

Yes old

over a year ago

Ah well I think I'll be either 34 or 42 then

over a year ago

"Not enough How many!?

That's sweet but I am. 50 next month

Yes old "

over a year ago

"Ah well I think I'll be either 34 or 42 then "

And if both at the same time do I become the average age of 38

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

How about clogs & wellies

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Please include slippers, boots, trainers and sandals.

How about clogs & wellies "

Those too!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Not sure bit possibly more than 150 pairs.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Good question.....

Would need to count but I have better things to do. Not enough space for them all though. Need to get summer shoes from the loft and put winter ones up there soon though. I still want more and hand bags. Funny when out with my daughter she drags me away saying nooooo you have more than enough shoes and handbags. I end up hiding what I by snd lots materialise when it's my birthday and Christmas lol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Good question.....

Would need to count but I have better things to do. Not enough space for them all though. Need to get summer shoes from the loft and put winter ones up there soon though. I still want more and hand bags. Funny when out with my daughter she drags me away saying nooooo you have more than enough shoes and handbags. I end up hiding what I by snd lots materialise when it's my birthday and Christmas lol "

I know that feeling..I have now perfected this saying..."they were in the sale half price"

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Good question.....

Would need to count but I have better things to do. Not enough space for them all though. Need to get summer shoes from the loft and put winter ones up there soon though. I still want more and hand bags. Funny when out with my daughter she drags me away saying nooooo you have more than enough shoes and handbags. I end up hiding what I by snd lots materialise when it's my birthday and Christmas lol I know that feeling..I have now perfected this saying..."they were in the sale half price" "

I told her when she stops 'needing' things I will stop buying shoes and handbags.

The other day I got no words just a look. All I said was oooooo I love that bag. Lol

over a year ago

I have 12 pairs

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Good question.....

Would need to count but I have better things to do. Not enough space for them all though. Need to get summer shoes from the loft and put winter ones up there soon though. I still want more and hand bags. Funny when out with my daughter she drags me away saying nooooo you have more than enough shoes and handbags. I end up hiding what I by snd lots materialise when it's my birthday and Christmas lol I know that feeling..I have now perfected this saying..."they were in the sale half price"

I told her when she stops 'needing' things I will stop buying shoes and handbags.

The other day I got no words just a look. All I said was oooooo I love that bag. Lol"

So there is only one so far admitting to three figures.....hazard a guess...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Good question.....

Would need to count but I have better things to do. Not enough space for them all though. Need to get summer shoes from the loft and put winter ones up there soon though. I still want more and hand bags. Funny when out with my daughter she drags me away saying nooooo you have more than enough shoes and handbags. I end up hiding what I by snd lots materialise when it's my birthday and Christmas lol I know that feeling..I have now perfected this saying..."they were in the sale half price"

The other day I got no words just a look. All I said was oooooo I love that bag. LolSo there is only one so far admitting to three figures.....hazard a guess... "

Me and Sofia so far.

How many have you got Femme?

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Good question.....

The other day I got no words just a look. All I said was oooooo I love that bag. LolSo there is only one so far admitting to three figures.....hazard a guess...

Me and Sofia so far.

How many have you got Femme?"

I am well into 3 figures....

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Good question.....

The other day I got no words just a look. All I said was oooooo I love that bag. LolSo there is only one so far admitting to three figures.....hazard a guess...

Me and Sofia so far.

How many have you got Femme?I am well into 3 figures.... "

Since I'm not by that revelation I suggest that you're fibbing about being

Oh, and the only croc related item is a pair of flip flops (for beach wear only).

over a year ago

Around 80 lol

over a year ago

Over 100 pairs. I often get rid of some i've not worn for a while, but they are always getting replaced. I bought 2 pairs today in my lunch break.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I am as I thought I had more than I do have.....

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

Him - 6

Her - 40 ish but i only wear about 5 pairs. 

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I am as I thought I had more than I do have..... "

Ahhhh, that explains it.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Good question.....

The other day I got no words just a look. All I said was oooooo I love that bag. LolSo there is only one so far admitting to three figures.....hazard a guess... "

I used to be 3 figures but lots got stolen by the cleaner. Was a very sad day I can tell ya.

Probably down yo about 70 or 80. No trainers or flip flops or slippers as I hate them lol.

Looks more though as my place is so small. Will give some boots to charity I think. But not me prada

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

48 and 12 paid of boots

over a year ago

Not enough lol

over a year ago

60 and counting

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not enough lol"
Another one lol, no such thing!

over a year ago

At least 100, including trainers, flats, boots, heels and sandals, have them in the garage, attic, my room and under the stairs lol. I need a room dedicated to shoes and handbags alone.

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

Not enough

But I'm working on it

over a year ago

2 more pairs than when I left the house this morning

over a year ago

I have about 136 pairs of shoes living under my bed and in my wardrobe and half I ain't worn x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Please include slippers, boots, trainers and sandals.

How about clogs & wellies Those too! "

Ok, I have half a slipper and some hobnailed boots

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

9 - but three pairs are motorbike boots and one a pair of wellies.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

About 40. I'm always tempted with the John Lewis sale but have been very good since I threw away about 20 pairs when I moved house.

over a year ago

Over a hundred then about twenty pairs of boots .is that wrong ? Xx

over a year ago

A smart pair

A casual pair

Work boots

Football boots

Running trainers

Plimsoles (recent fancy dress)

Pair of shitty trainers for working on car/decorating et

So 7 lol

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

And before you ask, ma dog eat the other half. What happened to the other one is anybody's guess

over a year ago

My shoes and clothes have there own room and at the last count there was 140 pairs.

over a year ago

Mrs-easily 250 pairs

Mr-25 pairs

over a year ago

"Mrs-easily 250 pairs

Mr-25 pairs"

Wow i thought i was bad and lol go girl our shoes are our best freinds.

over a year ago

16 pairs

no slippers.

over a year ago

I must confess that quality shoes are my weakness, I have too many.

over a year ago

OMG are you expecting me to go and count them all?

over a year ago

48 pairs of high top trainers

9 pairs of iron fist heels

And 1 pair of slippers

over a year ago

Oh my days , my wife has 50 pairs of new rock boots , we have a whole room shelved out fir them !!!

over a year ago

Lola - around 70 pairs.

Me - my shoes and my other shoes, to paraphrase Allen Bennett!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I have no idea. Lots. A lot of them are still boxed up in moving boxes because I have nowhere to put them.

They are really in the way.

over a year ago

"Mrs-easily 250 pairs

Mr-25 pairs"

Wow, I'm so jel!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"48 pairs of high top trainers

9 pairs of iron fist heels

And 1 pair of slippers"

top trainers

Can I spank your bum btw

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Do I include my FitFlops?

I think it's about 45-50 pairs and I need to have a clear out. I wear 8 pairs regularly and the sex heels when they are called for.

I am looking for a new pair of everyday, easy to walk in, work shoes.

over a year ago

I own 74 pairs of foot wear!

This includes heels, flats, slippers, boots and riding boots! And my trainers

Luke owns 15 pairs!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Honest

over a year ago

I was informed by the Mister that I didn't include my tote full if flip flops lol so I'm just going to say a decent amount. I bought 7 pair in 2 weeks, amazing sales!!

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

50+ pairs of high heeled shoes and boots for Katie to wear and to get taken in !!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

about 10 of flip flops/espadrilles and a 3/4 smarter ones that never get worn - one pair of car to bar shoes and a couple of pairs of ankle boots - i prefer to walk around barefoot

over a year ago

Don't know, not counting.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Over 300

And a new pair bought today at lunch time...... cause I really needed these ones lol

over a year ago

I have been given some birthday money .... now there's an idea on what to spend it on ...

over a year ago

1 pr of time cycling shoes,

1 pr of smart boots,

2 pr of shoes,

3 pr of trainers,

1 pr of motorbike boots,

2 pr of flip flops.

over a year ago

My Mrs goes shopping and if she can't find what she's looking for, she just buys a pair of shoes!!- she says I would have wSted petrol if I'd gone for no reason!!!!!

It's an illness I tell you, lol.

over a year ago

I need more...and i even have fuck me shoes now lol

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I need more...and i even have fuck me shoes now lol

"

Can I be the first to fuck you in them

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

Partner has thing for high heels. She has 200+. From 5" to 10". Mainly FM shoes (which I do )

I love the warning on the extreme height Pleasers that they are not for walking in, wear only while sitting or lying down

over a year ago

Ive just had a clear out of shoes so im only left with about 20 pairs.but summer is coming so making room for more.

over a year ago

I had a clear out of shoes when I moved house a while ago and I was really brutal and put in the charity bag all those shoes I was never going to wear.

I filled 5 Pickfords crates with shoes I couldn't be parted from.

I really don't know how many

over a year ago

Hello my name is flick and im a shoeaholic...at last count I had 417 pairs but I do collect them...at least I can say ive worn almost all of them...they used to have a room all for themselves lol...I just love pretty shoes...

over a year ago

Love women in a sexy pair of heels. Town on a friday night and I'm in shoe porn heaven!

over a year ago

Blimey you blokes have more than me..shopping is needed

Her

By *ebramacTV/TS
over a year ago

Toton

in male mode 6, and that includes wellies and 2 pairs of waders, as debra 15

over a year ago

"in male mode 6, and that includes wellies and 2 pairs of waders, as debra 15"

Male mode I have 23 and Sasha mode 8

over a year ago

About 12pairs

over a year ago

I think I must have about 15-20 pairs, bit of a male tart when it comes to shoes and clothes. 15-20 aftershaves. 20 jackets and coats, 5 suits.......

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

I've currently got 6 brand new never worn pairs on top of the wardrobe and 11 pairs that I wear day to day, this includes my work shoes.

I've got more than Kate

over a year ago

Dunno, about 15 maybe.

over a year ago

7,,,,,feeling somewhat short of soles here!

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Have 4 pairs of heels but wish I could have lots more

over a year ago

5 pairs + 1 flip flops which i only use to throw at the cat next door for making them stupid noises when being confronted by my dog who just wanted to play! Lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

A lot less than I used to

over a year ago

6 pairs is that a lot for a man?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Not enough...

(oh somewhere about 100 pairs+ I think)

over a year ago

I wouldn't even want to start counting them over 100.

over a year ago

57 pairs of boots

49 pairs of shoes

18 pairs of sandels

4 pairs of trainers

5 pairs of slippers

fuk me i am the emelder marcos of moston lmfao i have a problem

over a year ago

Too many to count. I have a "shoe room"

over a year ago

I don't have cupboards full of shoes or clothes,I never have. I get more satisfaction spending my money on my children and grandchildren than myself. My youngest daughter borrows all my decent footwear and forgets to give them back. I'll have to look in her cupboards to count mine. I don't like things laying around not being used,it aggravates me.

over a year ago

I have 22 pairs, J has only 8!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

35 in view, but I have loads in boxes...and have been wearing just one pair and trainers when going to the gym since November.

over a year ago

I have 8 in total

over a year ago

Around 60 but I'm working on it....

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Too many to count. I have a "shoe room" "
me to

over a year ago

About 20 pairs!!

over a year ago

This thread has inspired me to reduce the number I have, it's far too many.

over a year ago

Fucking hell......

I thought my ex was bad

Me?

2 pairs boots

4 pairs trainers

2 pairs mountain boots

3 pairs bike boots

Every pair worn too

over a year ago

I genuinely don't know the answer but, put it this way, was having a bit of a sort out and found six pairs I had forgotten about!

over a year ago

Don't know for sure I'd say over 20 pairs in my wardrobe with another stash up in the loft.

over a year ago

OVER 20!

over a year ago

At last count it was 344 pairs...I have to have a clear out soon tho lol

over a year ago

There are people in the world who walk miles in the dirt with no shoes and you lot are hoarding them!!!

over a year ago

"At last count it was 344 pairs...I have to have a clear out soon tho lol "

I would just like draw my husbands attention to this post as he thinks I have too many shoes.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/03/15 15:38:56]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/03/15 15:39:02]

over a year ago

"At last count it was 344 pairs...I have to have a clear out soon tho lol

I would just like draw my husbands attention to this post as he thinks I have too many shoes..... "

Hmm still got to many it's like a bloody addiction

By *rMrsAdriaCouple
over a year ago

Gosport

4 less pairs than yesterday after a trip to the tip, also have 5 pairs on ebay. Leaves me with probably 5 pairs

over a year ago

"At last count it was 344 pairs...I have to have a clear out soon tho lol "

I had a good clear out this morning!

??

over a year ago

At least 12. Not sure about crystal but certainly more. Our shoe cupboard is pretty full

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

100 ish

By *ebramacTV/TS
over a year ago

Toton

just brought another 3 pairs of heels today.

over a year ago

One pair of boots.

That's it.

over a year ago

Pair for work n a Pair for Court.

Gimp

Post new Message to Thread