Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meeting Dilemma

Jump to newest

By *ariner192 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Newport

Just thinking on a meeting

1. If you kiss the other person, and you feel nothing, Would you...?

A. Proceed attempts at kissing, leading him/her on to believe there is something there and a future....

B. Admit there was no spark in the kiss, you felt nothing, and clue him/her in as not to sabotage his/her emotions, your time, and the both of yours friendship

2. If you select A in the above is the case, would you progress things to a sexual level, have sex with him/her, knowing there is no future, no chemistry on your end, even though this may be far from true on his/her end?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I wouldnt have sex with anyone where the spark wasnt there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you on here to find ever lasting love, or have some sexy fun?

I only ask, because if a single male was invited to play with Debs and was hoping to start 'making love' and romantic kissing, he'd be shown the door (or more likely the window).

Just my interpretation of your post, sorry if I read it wrong.

In fact bollocks, nearly hit post and saw the 'no future' bit. You may be on the wrong site mate.

over a year ago

Well i don't look for stars on a meet its all about the sex. Good honest sex no cupids or fluffy bunnys in sight

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

sometimes I just like to be a cum dump for want of a better phrase

I really do get off on a man emptying his balls for/over/in me (condoms)

I do often like a rapid carnal 10 minute quicky

kissing and sparks are for special partners not really for swingers well not all the time

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

If we play with someone, its because we like them and would like to be friends.

Some of the friends we have met through fab we have become very close to...... as friends.

If we play, its because there is a "spark" of mutual attraction, perhaps lust is the best word to describe it.

We have no interest in "... a future" other than as friends.

There is no room in our emotional relationship for a third party (single or couple), and we are not seeking that, just fun with like-minded people, who we can possibly be friends with.

Thats not to say we feel nothing for the people we play with, we dont do "emotionless sex", it comes back to that "spark" of lust and friendship that attracts us to them, and hopefully them to us.

Not sure if that answers the OP's question, but thats the response it engendered from us.

over a year ago

Hmmm...I think you're on the wrong site if you're looking for cupid and arrows!

I meet socially for a drink/meal all depends. If when we meet I don't feel any chemistry it ends there!

I wouldn't take it further, there would be no kissing if I didn't fancy them - let alone play with them!!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I am a bit confused as to where “a future” and sabotaging emotions comes into it.

If I am already kissing a meet it is because I already know I fancy them and want to have sex with them... if they are a crap kisser I just do it doggy style

over a year ago

"if they are a crap kisser I just do it doggy style "

...or if he is butt ugly.

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"Are you on here to find ever lasting love, or have some sexy fun?

I only ask, because if a single male was invited to play with Debs and was hoping to start 'making love' and romantic kissing, he'd be shown the door (or more likely the window).

Just my interpretation of your post, sorry if I read it wrong.

In fact bollocks, nearly hit post and saw the 'no future' bit. You may be on the wrong site mate."

couldnt agree more,its sex and fun,not love and marriage

over a year ago

I did meet someone the other week and decided that actually i didnt fancy him, no spark at all, good kisser though but really ive no interest in meeting him again, ive already tried it when there wasnt a spark and wouldnt do it again.

over a year ago

"Just thinking on a meeting

1. If you kiss the other person, and you feel nothing, Would you...?

A. Proceed attempts at kissing, leading him/her on to believe there is something there and a future....

B. Admit there was no spark in the kiss, you felt nothing, and clue him/her in as not to sabotage his/her emotions, your time, and the both of yours friendship

2. If you select A in the above is the case, would you progress things to a sexual level, have sex with him/her, knowing there is no future, no chemistry on your end, even though this may be far from true on his/her end?

"

have you tried dating.com!!!

Post new Message to Thread