Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kisses.....................

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

When done properly, aint they fantastic?!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yup, about fifty of them in rapid succession on the tip of my cock. Perfect!!

over a year ago

they have got me in a lot of trouble..... if a guy kisses me rite iam like jelly the hall them off to bedroom....

over a year ago

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

"they have got me in a lot of trouble..... if a guy kisses me rite iam like jelly the hall them off to bedroom.... "

*noted*

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im just about to get some when my beloved arrives

over a year ago

Kisses are so sexy.

I like being kissed then slowly kisses down my neck to my nipples Mmmm

over a year ago

Love Kissing, nice and sensual and none of those trying to swallow the Face types

over a year ago

oi oi cheeky....(but it works) but shhhhhhhhh

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Love Kissing, nice and sensual and none of those trying to swallow the Face types "
oh youve had them too? Thank god for that lol

over a year ago

awwwww how sweet you lucky lady xoxxo

over a year ago

its like a washing machine on full spin!!!! wtf

over a year ago

"Love Kissing, nice and sensual and none of those trying to swallow the Face types oh youve had them too? Thank god for that lol"

it's like being attacked by a bucket of Fish and is a big turn off

over a year ago

oi oi li love my fish finger butty's.........

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Love Kissing, nice and sensual and none of those trying to swallow the Face types oh youve had them too? Thank god for that lol

it's like being attacked by a bucket of Fish and is a big turn off "

iv had my face damn near sucked off a couple of times

over a year ago

I've been told I'm a great kisser, sweeter than wine by one very sexy lady here

over a year ago

oh get you..... i think you may have to open a work shop to prove....

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've been told I'm a great kisser, sweeter than wine by one very sexy lady here"
only one?

over a year ago

"Love Kissing, nice and sensual and none of those trying to swallow the Face types oh youve had them too? Thank god for that lol

it's like being attacked by a bucket of Fish and is a big turn off iv had my face damn near sucked off a couple of times "

did you have Jam on your Face at the time ?

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

it's like being attacked by a bucket of Fish and is a big turn off iv had my face damn near sucked off a couple of times

did you have Jam on your Face at the time ? "

no, but i had covered myself in chocolate

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

"they have got me in a lot of trouble..... if a guy kisses me rite iam like jelly the hall them off to bedroom.... "

Just spotted your lips on your profile... and i think your hot anyway... well i've told you that before! ha ha : P

Oh God! Bits of of me are like jelly and another bit become very firm and wobbles with excitement... lol

over a year ago

"I've been told I'm a great kisser, sweeter than wine by one very sexy lady hereonly one?"

I don't like to brag much, ok... several women and a couple of guys too

over a year ago

it's like being attacked by a bucket of Fish and is a big turn off iv had my face damn near sucked off a couple of times

did you have Jam on your Face at the time ? no, but i had covered myself in chocolate "

Ughhh why not Marmite

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

did you have Jam on your Face at the time ? no, but i had covered myself in chocolate

Ughhh why not Marmite "

i only use marmite with someone who is special and.....Craig

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

mmm sounds like a challange

over a year ago

"oh get you..... i think you may have to open a work shop to prove.... "

workshop sounds like fun, will try and set that up...

details to follow

over a year ago

did you have Jam on your Face at the time ? no, but i had covered myself in chocolate

Ughhh why not Marmite i only use marmite with someone who is special and.....Craig"

I'm Special, ask my Mum and School Teacher, I was even in a Special class

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ughhh why not Marmite i only use marmite with someone who is special and.....Craig

I'm Special, ask my Mum and School Teacher, I was even in a Special class "

did you have a hat n everythin???

over a year ago

mwah mwah xoxoxxo

over a year ago

Ughhh why not Marmite i only use marmite with someone who is special and.....Craig

I'm Special, ask my Mum and School Teacher, I was even in a Special class did you have a hat n everythin??? "

I have a Special Helmet and my Crayons are never sharp but I have to play on my own

over a year ago

i like that xoxo its like putting a fruit pastille in your mouth without chewing!!!!

over a year ago

you tell me details first lol xoxxx

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I'm Special, ask my Mum and School Teacher, I was even in a Special class did you have a hat n everythin???

I have a Special Helmet and my Crayons are never sharp but I have to play on my own "

do u polish your helmet?

over a year ago

"you tell me details first lol xoxxx "

will do

over a year ago

I'm Special, ask my Mum and School Teacher, I was even in a Special class did you have a hat n everythin???

I have a Special Helmet and my Crayons are never sharp but I have to play on my own do u polish your helmet? "

No, I'm only allowed spray polish if I wear my goggles and as I drew Eyes on them im knackered

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I have a Special Helmet and my Crayons are never sharp but I have to play on my own do u polish your helmet?

No, I'm only allowed spray polish if I wear my goggles and as I drew Eyes on them im knackered "

oh you dont use spit?

over a year ago

I have a Special Helmet and my Crayons are never sharp but I have to play on my own do u polish your helmet?

No, I'm only allowed spray polish if I wear my goggles and as I drew Eyes on them im knackered oh you dont use spit? "

If I spit they take my Crayons of me and if I play with myself I get sent to Leicester

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No, I'm only allowed spray polish if I wear my goggles and as I drew Eyes on them im knackered oh you dont use spit?

If I spit they take my Crayons of me and if I play with myself I get sent to Leicester "

Im only allowed triangular Early Learning Centre crayons, im not allowed sharp objects

over a year ago

"When done properly, aint they fantastic?!! "

MMMMMMMMM love them I think kissing is a underated part of foreplay,

over a year ago

iam liking underated forepaly.....

over a year ago

"iam liking underated forepaly..... "

Lol me too,is so good and not just kissing on the lips mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/05/10 11:32:26]

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Kissing is the window to your soul.

over a year ago

kissing is the window to your soul.....mmmmmmmm god i love it x x

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i agree that its underrated, but i have to say some people just don't know how

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"i agree that its underrated, but i have to say some people just don't know how "

Er, make that 'most' people...

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

* The French kiss - passion. Lasts for ever. Involves all parts of the mouth and excites the rest of the body. The point of this kiss is a “meeting” between the two tongues. The French kiss is a kind of “trespassing” to one’s privacy and can sometimes stimulate a rejection especially if the partner is the shy/afraid/close type.

* The overall kiss - Starts with the mouth, goes to the cheeks, the nose, the forehead and sometimes further.

* The woodpecker kiss - The name says it all. Very economic, quick and sometimes even irritating.

* The polite kiss - Based on the woodpecker kiss but with more hesitation in it: should I kiss on the “given” cheek or should i just make a low light sound of kiss next to the ear?

* The aunty kiss - Suction a part of someone’s cheek into a foreign mouth while leaving some lipstick on it.

* The closed eyes kiss - usually by very romantic people that like to fantasies. While they close the eyes, they get the opportunity to concentrate on their fantasy, as they do not want it to be ruined by a nose hair sticking out of the partner’s nose, god forbid.

* The opened eyes kiss - those people are always on a “watch”. Got to be in control. Connected to reality. Can not and would not let this experience swap them away. There is no fear on “crashing down” as they never left the ground. Those people and the suspicious, careful controlled type.

* The sterilized kiss - people who kiss like that are to sterile for this “passion” act. For them, a kiss must be clean and descent. Very polite and probably…boring.

* The total kiss - Completely in it. They give it all. Love maniacs. They will never limit their kiss to one specific part of the body.

* The locked lips kiss - Signalizing some kind of fear, shyness or just “I don’t feel like it really”. It is like talking to someone behind a door with a chain.

* The vacuum kiss - A passion kiss that might hurt. It is a kiss the kind of “arguing” with the partner - my place or yours? It is like the kisser is trying to swallow the partner - not so much for love as for lust.

So..What type of kisser are you?

over a year ago

French kisses with no Garlic though

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"French kisses with no Garlic though "
oui oui???

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

I adore kissing... if you can kiss well together you just know the rest of it is gonna be good!!

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The French kiss - passion. Lasts for ever. Involves all parts of the mouth and excites the rest of the body .The point of this kiss is a “meeting” between the two tongues combined with The closed eyes kiss - usually by very romantic people that like to fantasies. While they close the eyes, they get the opportunity to concentrate on their fantasy.

Pucker up baby!!

over a year ago

lips pucker........ and my mouth is ready to.....

Post new Message to Thread