Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To the boys.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

As the world cup is about to start,will it affect how you plan your meets as to how well England are doing?

Would you turn a meet down if the only night someone could meet you was on a crucial match night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why is it the world cup this year ??

Oh god hibernation time for me lol xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I dunno its been 4 years since the last one

Get back in your teapot and carry in sleeping xxx

over a year ago

Just to clarify... if the Beligians get to the quarter finals, and it's the only time someone can meet... then they're going to have to wait!!!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Would you turn a meet down if the only night someone could meet you was on a crucial match night?"

Depends who the meet is with the offer from them may not come again

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Just to clarify... if the Beligians get to the quarter finals, and it's the only time someone can meet... then they're going to have to wait!!!"

Why? are you from belgium

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Would you turn a meet down if the only night someone could meet you was on a crucial match night?

Depends who the meet is with the offer from them may not come again "

Now thats sensible........but I reckon you'll be in the minority

over a year ago

Dunno why they bother watching the game the results are in the paper and on the telly the next day anyway xx

over a year ago

"Just to clarify... if the Beligians get to the quarter finals, and it's the only time someone can meet... then they're going to have to wait!!!

Why? are you from belgium "

Do you think I'm from Belgium?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"As the world cup is about to start,will it affect how you plan your meets as to how well England are doing?

Would you turn a meet down if the only night someone could meet you was on a crucial match night?"

technically the answer to that is "thats why sky+ was invented".... but I don't think I could bare being the last person knowing...

I don't think I'd be that good at not finding out..... probably for the riot going on around me when england get knocked out (quarter final agony again!)

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Just to clarify... if the Beligians get to the quarter finals, and it's the only time someone can meet... then they're going to have to wait!!!

Why? are you from belgium

Do you think I'm from Belgium? "

Can't tell by looking at your arse......I ain't that clever

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"As the world cup is about to start,will it affect how you plan your meets as to how well England are doing?

Would you turn a meet down if the only night someone could meet you was on a crucial match night?

technically the answer to that is "thats why sky+ was invented".... but I don't think I could bare being the last person knowing...

I don't think I'd be that good at not finding out..... probably for the riot going on around me when england get knocked out (quarter final agony again!)"

I know what Rob would do.......it would be see ya another time

hes feeling sick right now and hes as nervy as hell because of the match tonight

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Oi! Why is this only for the boys? I never miss an England match........ and I would hope any playmate would be OK with fitting the fun in before and after... with a bit of head at half time.

over a year ago

PS.... I actually like the idea of having a bit doggy style facing the telly so we can both watch the match (not on a telly in a pub obviously)... but only if England are winning.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Oi! Why is this only for the boys? I never miss an England match........ and I would hope any playmate would be OK with fitting the fun in before and after... with a bit of head at half time."

Ok for the ladies too,sorry lady fans

Only a bit of head at half time

Does that include half an orange too

over a year ago

"PS.... I actually like the idea of having a bit doggy style facing the telly so we can both watch the match (not on a telly in a pub obviously)... but only if England are winning."

Can you try and spread this sort of thinking around the whole of your gender please?

over a year ago

Wouldn't it be amazing to cum just as England score the winning goal in the last few seconds of a match.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be amazing to cum just as England score the winning goal in the last few seconds of a match."

Hi Polo... I don't think we've ever chatted properly so far

over a year ago

football.... why not just watch a load of camp men with stupid hair cuts practice there diving and crying for there mummys to give them mr bump plasters every time they fall over, oh hang on that is football lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be amazing to cum just as England score the winning goal in the last few seconds of a match.

Hi Polo... I don't think we've ever chatted properly so far "

PMSL crawly bum licker

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be amazing to cum just as England score the winning goal in the last few seconds of a match.

Hi Polo... I don't think we've ever chatted properly so far

PMSL crawly bum licker "

Only at half time

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman
over a year ago

cannock

"Wouldn't it be amazing to cum just as England score the winning goal in the last few seconds of a match."

Do you remember where you were when England won the World Cup???.....yup....HEAVEN

over a year ago

Yeah was in me cot asleep xx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

anyway I have a dilema... June 12th... England vs USA.... a lot of you know my background so i think i will be available for meets that night only....

can I find a swingers club without the TV on!!! .....

Forum Mod

over a year ago

No! you're gonna be tied to a chair and made to watch every last minute of it

over a year ago

Its not like we get offers 7 days a week 365 days a year. I am watching the football first. I may relent and do one of you nice girls doggy fashion in front of the tv as long as i can rest my pint on your back

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It would be a once in a lifetime experience, that's for sure...

Post new Message to Thread