FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If u Became so poor u couldnt afford a nice holiday would u goto skegg?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If u Became so poor u couldnt afford a nice holiday would u goto skegg?

That would be interesting to know wot u would actually do?

I suppose i would go ,,,at least its a holiday!! lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bonkers!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Lol, having any kind of holiday is a luxury to some. In fact that could be seen as quite offensive to some. I can afford a holiday but i still go to skegness from time to time and i know lots of people that spend all year saving to take their kiddies away whether it be skegness or anywhere. Your obviously fortunate enough to afford holidays other than skegness and i can tell you know a week in a caravan or chalet at skegness is probley more expensive than an all inclusive package holiday

over a year ago

These days it can cost as much to holiday in the UK as it does overseas.

over a year ago

Nowt wrong with skeggy..... and in 20 years time, it will be the new costa del sol..... honest!

over a year ago

Well yeah i totally agree with the top 2 sensible comments! here here 100%

over a year ago

Nowt wrong with skeggy..... and in 20 years time, it will be the new costa del sol..... honest!

Thats rite i agree u a top dude mr!!

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I would

but only if it cost me nowt

over a year ago

If I couldn't afford a holiday I'd put Sirten on the game. I'd do it myself but I think her earning potential is great plus I can't fuck ugly people.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

On occasions even a long weekend was beyond me so wont turn my nose up at anything offered.

over a year ago

" plus I can't fuck ugly people."

Fuckin rules me out then xx

over a year ago

" plus I can't fuck ugly people.

Fuckin rules me out then xx "

Fraid so. Unless you're happy for me to wear a bag over my head?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

At least this is a topic we havent had before ...and more interesting than the which biscuit do you like thread ..so hats off mate ..

yeah i would go got some good mates in skeggy

over a year ago

Skeg often referred to as 'Bulwell-By-The-Sea'

Unfortunately I had the misfortune to spend more of my holidays in and around the Skeg area and it bored me shitless. The last time I went, it was snided out with chavs and kids that have had kids so the only time I go back their now is when I'm bored at 2am and fancy a drive.

over a year ago

A group of us have chosen to go to Skegness for a 80's party at Butlins in Oct 10!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

YEP!!!!! gonna be great fun

over a year ago

So poverty is no established as a holiday in Skegness!

over a year ago

"A group of us have chosen to go to Skegness for a 80's party at Butlins in Oct 10! "

I keep being invited to these Butlins 80's weekends but Ive only just managed to find the key to release my ball and chain. I have a extensive knowledge of 80's music to as long as it isn't totally cheese.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thanks for inviting me lol, there ment to be great weekends

over a year ago

"I have a extensive knowledge of 80's music to as long as it isn't totally cheese."

80's music rocks IMHO!

over a year ago

"I have a extensive knowledge of 80's music to as long as it isn't totally cheese.

80's music rocks IMHO! "

There is about 170 decent tracks for the 80's the rest is pure cheese. I've spent the last 5 years putting together a 170 track compilation of 80's songs for the car and I think Ive just about got everything good. Mind you, I like music from all era's and just about know all the lyrics from all of them.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i'm so poor i cant even afford to go to skeggy

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Hell done all over the world and nothing wrong with skeggy or any other uk destination.

You can have as much fun in skeggy as you can have any place in the world.

I would rather be with nice people in a shit place than with shit people in a nice place any time.

Steve

over a year ago

"I would rather be with nice people in a shit place than with shit people in a nice place any time.

"

Too true!

over a year ago

for years i didnt have a holiday as i couldnt afford it not even a wk end break somewhere or even a mates caravan or that!

luckily last few yrs been abroad a lot and also few places nearer home and to be honest in those years i couldnt afford a holiday i would have went anywhere that was a break away from my own four walls xx

over a year ago

Skegness is so bracing!

I'm gonna have to visit.

What a clever trick to install a mole on this site from the Skegness Tourist Board!

over a year ago

we can olny get to scarburough for a week end oce a year and thats only because we have family up that way who can put us up for a couple of nights it's some thing and we enjoy it

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"we can olny get to scarburough for a week end oce a year and thats only because we have family up that way who can put us up for a couple of nights it's some thing and we enjoy it "

Scarborough is lovely - we'd have a hol up there any time - Z

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Skegness is so bracing!

I'm gonna have to visit.

What a clever trick to install a mole on this site from the Skegness Tourist Board!"

How bitter you sound

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

what a snobbish question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

I'm away to Mull for one night at the end of May.

That's my whack.

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

wonder where you have all your exotic hols?would love to kmow.

over a year ago

Come on, lets not beat around the bush. Skeg is a chav infested shithole. Go round on a School/bank holiday and all you will see and see/hear are 15 year old kids, pushing around screaming ginger babies in push chairs, while the 30 year old grandmother yells at her daughter to slow down. Flip flops, knarly toes, jeggings, women with gunts hanging out and men wearing the same clothes they arrived in two days ago. To be honest it makes a good destination as long as you don't stay

over a year ago

not one for complainin are you.......

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Come on, lets not beat around the bush. Skeg is a chav infested shithole. Go round on a School/bank holiday and all you will see and see/hear are 15 year old kids, pushing around screaming ginger babies in push chairs, while the 30 year old grandmother yells at her daughter to slow down. Flip flops, knarly toes, jeggings, women with gunts hanging out and men wearing the same clothes they arrived in two days ago. To be honest it makes a good destination as long as you don't stay"

I notice a trend here! Do all peeps from Nottingham dislike Skeggy? Just wondering like

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Come on, lets not beat around the bush. Skeg is a chav infested shithole. Go round on a School/bank holiday and all you will see and see/hear are 15 year old kids, pushing around screaming ginger babies in push chairs, while the 30 year old grandmother yells at her daughter to slow down. Flip flops, knarly toes, jeggings, women with gunts hanging out and men wearing the same clothes they arrived in two days ago. To be honest it makes a good destination as long as you don't stay"

You may be missing the point here! The OP was being rather disparaging about people holidaying in the UK in general - (well thats how I read it anyway) and I think that's a pretty poor attitude as we have some great places to go on this beautiful island. We have travelled the world and as other people have posted - you can be in the 'nicest' place and still not have a fab time - a lot of it is attitude. Z

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive never been but the same could be said for a loy of places

we're going with friends for a good laugh for weekend,thats all that matters to us

Your pic reminds me of someone and I can't think of his name.......he wears a vest too

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Come on, lets not beat around the bush. Skeg is a chav infested shithole. Go round on a School/bank holiday and all you will see and see/hear are 15 year old kids, pushing around screaming ginger babies in push chairs, while the 30 year old grandmother yells at her daughter to slow down. Flip flops, knarly toes, jeggings, women with gunts hanging out and men wearing the same clothes they arrived in two days ago. To be honest it makes a good destination as long as you don't stay

I notice a trend here! Do all peeps from Nottingham dislike Skeggy? Just wondering like "

lol - cos obviously notts is soooooooo gorgeous! Z

over a year ago

To the OP.

It does come over as a snobby question from someone looking down his nose at folks without the cash to go abroad.

Not sure you have checked recently as you have probably been on your yacht in the Cayman Islands but there has been a bit of a recession on. And many are staying within the UK for a holiday.

Hopefully your stockbroking gig never dries up so you have to join the common people in Skegvegas.

over a year ago

"

I notice a trend here! Do all peeps from Nottingham dislike Skeggy? Just wondering like "

How can most of them not like it? Its other name is Bulwell-By-The-Sea (By the way Bulwell is a shitehole in Nottingham)

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Come on, lets not beat around the bush. Skeg is a chav infested shithole. Go round on a School/bank holiday and all you will see and see/hear are 15 year old kids, pushing around screaming ginger babies in push chairs, while the 30 year old grandmother yells at her daughter to slow down. Flip flops, knarly toes, jeggings, women with gunts hanging out and men wearing the same clothes they arrived in two days ago. To be honest it makes a good destination as long as you don't stay

we're going with friends for a good laugh for weekend,thats all that matters to us

Your pic reminds me of someone and I can't think of his name.......he wears a vest too"

Rab C ? Z

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

I notice a trend here! Do all peeps from Nottingham dislike Skeggy? Just wondering like

How can most of them not like it? Its other name is Bulwell-By-The-Sea (By the way Bulwell is a shitehole in Nottingham)"

maybe when you go on holiday your being yourself as like will be attracted to like so dont look down on them folks you may be 1 of them. You do look the part in your vest lol

Steve

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Your pic reminds me of someone and I can't think of his name.......he wears a vest too

Rab C ? Z"

Onslow me thinks

over a year ago

"

maybe when you go on holiday your being yourself as like will be attracted to like so dont look down on them folks you may be 1 of them. You do look the part in your vest lol

Steve "

I know its the only picture spare I had and I think I had just come back from Skeg lol

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"

How can most of them not like it? Its other name is Bulwell-By-The-Sea (By the way Bulwell is a shitehole in Nottingham)"

I have only passed through Skeggy and not holidayed there so not in the loop. Surely it can't be as bad as Hull though

over a year ago

"To the OP.

It does come over as a snobby question from someone looking down his nose at folks without the cash to go abroad.

Not sure you have checked recently as you have probably been on your yacht in the Cayman Islands but there has been a bit of a recession on. And many are staying within the UK for a holiday.

Hopefully your stockbroking gig never dries up so you have to join the common people in Skegvegas. "

He probably votes Tory as well.

over a year ago

Anyway Skeg is still better than Mansfield. The only time I go to Mansfield is when I have some rubbish to *fly tip

Key:

* I do not fly tip

over a year ago

you have never lived until you holidayed in pollokshaw!!! xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"you have never lived until you holidayed in pollokshaw!!! xx "

Don;t you use language like that on here

blimey

over a year ago

he he!! they give you a wks free stay if you survive and dont get mugged!! great deal!! xx

over a year ago

"you have never lived until you holidayed in pollokshaw!!! xx "

Spot the white man

over a year ago

I do not fly tip

I never tip flies in resturants!! lol

In fact i never u could!! pmsl amo

over a year ago

" I do not fly tip

I never tip flies in resturants!! lol

In fact i never u could!! pmsl amo "

Are you the guy off fonejacker? The one with free ringdings.....

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Do they call it Bullwell by the sea because its full of munters from Nottingham I wonder?

over a year ago

day release......

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I would

but only if it cost me nowt "

You'd be better off in Hornsea, fuck all to do there, and it shuts in August.

Well, it was when i was last there.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

someone is treating me to a nice weekend in Oxford this friday

Why Oxford I hear you all grown, well its half way.

over a year ago

You'd be better off in Hornsea, fuck all to do there, and it shuts in August.

Yeah! -----There was no shops open no1 around at all just like typical ghost town!! woooooooooo lol

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

"You'd be better off in Hornsea, fuck all to do there, and it shuts in August.

Yeah! -----There was no shops open no1 around at all just like typical ghost town!! woooooooooo lol "

I called in to Hornsea the other week and its still not open yet!

Post new Message to Thread