Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you sometimes wish you could forget what you have seen

Jump to newest

By *ariner192 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Newport

I have had a lot of sights I wish I hadn't seen, however not in the swinging world.

But was curious, whilst at a party, club, or just a small gathering, has anyone ever looked across and thought I wish I had not seen that, for whatever reason?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have had a lot of sights I wish I hadn't seen, however not in the swinging world.

But was curious, whilst at a party, club, or just a small gathering, has anyone ever looked across and thought I wish I had not seen that, for whatever reason?"

Oh, yes! But it had nothing to do with what the person looked like - more what was being done to them...

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

I have - but only because the lady in question was absolutely stunning & receiving DP whilst howling in ecstasy - i wish i hadn't seen it because it kept me horny for weeks!

over a year ago

Oh yes, it is as good as having a cold shower I can tell you, eeeeeeekkkkk!

over a year ago

"I have had a lot of sights I wish I hadn't seen, however not in the swinging world.

But was curious, whilst at a party, club, or just a small gathering, has anyone ever looked across and thought I wish I had not seen that, for whatever reason?"

Yup! Sights no human being should ever see!

over a year ago

My ex girlfriend asked me to go to her mums 70th Birthday, and I wish I could erase it all from my memory. My exes sister was dressed like a character from the Rocky Horror show and for the grand finale, walked upto a 72 year old (Blindfolded) grandma with a strap on she had attached and started to rub up her. To say I was shocked was an under statement, as I felt like a rabbit caught in the beam of a headlight.

over a year ago

"My ex girlfriend asked me to go to her mums 70th Birthday, and I wish I could erase it all from my memory. My exes sister was dressed like a character from the Rocky Horror show and for the grand finale, walked upto a 72 year old (Blindfolded) grandma with a strap on she had attached and started to rub up her. To say I was shocked was an under statement, as I felt like a rabbit caught in the beam of a headlight. "

over a year ago

But was curious, whilst at a party, club, or just a small gathering, has anyone ever looked across and thought I wish I had not seen that, for whatever reason?

Oh, yes! But it had nothing to do with what the person looked like - more what was being done to them... "

C'mon then, ya gotta tell now (dontcha just hate it when someone says something then lets it trail off and you don't have the full story)

Post new Message to Thread