By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

INSTALLED YEEHAH!

The cats tested them and they're fine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ill hang around and wait for the thread that lists all your injuries from when you try them;-)

seriously though well done

over a year ago

well done you......let's hope the cats tested them properly....don't want you falling through the ceilings

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

Well done !!!!

over a year ago

such a proud moment it was too, no help at all, all my own work, they're fine, after the cat ran up them into the loft, I asked my son to go up after it, then I went up, they're solid, now I just have to empty the loft out and make it into a bedroom... I'm gald to be back at work cause I needed the break

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Good work Mally! So what's the space going to be? Storage, cat playroom or living space?

M

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"such a proud moment it was too, no help at all, all my own work, they're fine, after the cat ran up them into the loft, I asked my son to go up after it, then I went up, they're solid, now I just have to empty the loft out and make it into a bedroom... I'm gald to be back at work cause I needed the break "

PMSL @ you sending your son up there to test them out

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"such a proud moment it was too, no help at all, all my own work, they're fine, after the cat ran up them into the loft, I asked my son to go up after it, then I went up, they're solid, now I just have to empty the loft out and make it into a bedroom... I'm gald to be back at work cause I needed the break "

i like that you sent your son up first on the newly installed loft stairs

was that so you could catch him incase they broke??? hehehe

over a year ago

"PMSL @ you sending your son up there to test them out "

a strong wind would blow him over, it was the logical choice its going to be mrs M and my bedroom, our current bedroom will become the new nursery after we've extended the landing and put some doors in.

over a year ago

why not just move to a bigger house!!!!

over a year ago

"why not just move to a bigger house!!!! "

We have "Neighbours from Hell", we've tried selling but those who did view took a look at the landfill site/scrap yard that is the next doors front and back gardens and run for the hills We can't sell, no one will buy

over a year ago

sorry babe xoxox so the next step is crush them with your hugggggeeee thighs

over a year ago

" sorry babe xoxox so the next step is crush them with your hugggggeeee thighs "

funny you should say that.... ahh only kidding, there was a look of worry on his face yesterday afternoon though, I was in the back garden with my son doing some katas with nunchuks and bo staff and I kept looking at him while I was training, to be honest I wouldnt waste my energy on him, I've got Environmental Health to do that for me

over a year ago

now that i would love to see!!!!! but also far to hung over to lift my head off my pillow!!!! even for some huge thighs.....

over a year ago

"now that i would love to see!!!!! but also far to hung over to lift my head off my pillow!!!! even for some huge thighs..... "

clearly you've had a very good night then

over a year ago

i dont remember much hun!!!! but my shoes were at my front door in the morning handbag in bath!!!! clothes hung up!!!! wtf lol

over a year ago

haha, I'm sure your friends will be happy to fill in the blanks for you

over a year ago

i dont want them filled in....thats it for another year iam 37 now and happy lol xoxo

over a year ago

"i dont want them filled in....thats it for another year iam 37 now and happy lol xoxo"

best way to be chick xx

over a year ago

not a spring chick now!!!!!

over a year ago

well done mally xxx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"why not just move to a bigger house!!!!

We have "Neighbours from Hell", we've tried selling but those who did view took a look at the landfill site/scrap yard that is the next doors front and back gardens and run for the hills We can't sell, no one will buy "

thats out of order, get in touch with environmental, at council they can issue an order to make em clean it up.

well done on the stairs tho..

over a year ago

our loft conversion started as an office then we used it as a playroom for camming but alas no more mrs fun dont like it anymore and rarely cams either .might be cos she sits at the lappy

over a year ago

6 years ago I posted this up, happy to say the stairs are still there and doing a smashing job, but many of the peeps I used to chat to have sadly gone.

By *ongtalljonMan
over a year ago

North Wales

including yourself it would seem.

Maybe they all went, then made a new profile?

over a year ago

"including yourself it would seem.

Maybe they all went, then made a new profile?"

Maybe they did, who knows?

over a year ago

"6 years ago I posted this up, happy to say the stairs are still there and doing a smashing job, but many of the peeps I used to chat to have sadly gone. "

How's the cat?

over a year ago

"6 years ago I posted this up, happy to say the stairs are still there and doing a smashing job, but many of the peeps I used to chat to have sadly gone.

How's the cat? "

Sadly passed away a few years back, he was 16 years old

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

About 6 months ago I spent quite a long time searching for my first ever post or thread. Damned if I could find it so gave up. Have been on here for over 9 yrs now, but didn't use the forums until about 7 yrs ago

over a year ago

"About 6 months ago I spent quite a long time searching for my first ever post or thread. Damned if I could find it so gave up. Have been on here for over 9 yrs now, but didn't use the forums until about 7 yrs ago "

So you'll remember, soapy, cheekychez, princesspussy? Funky of course has been around since the dawn of time itself not to mention naughty kitty and her followers of course.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"About 6 months ago I spent quite a long time searching for my first ever post or thread. Damned if I could find it so gave up. Have been on here for over 9 yrs now, but didn't use the forums until about 7 yrs ago

So you'll remember, soapy, cheekychez, princesspussy? Funky of course has been around since the dawn of time itself not to mention naughty kitty and her followers of course."

Oh yes, and many more some of whose names escape me at present. Although I've been here constantly,(used to be superramfan), many have left and come back under different guises

As I said on a thread the other day, I love it when someone drags a thread up from years ago as I like trying to guess who all the unlos's are

By *S RachaelTV/TS
over a year ago

Lowestoft

"6 years ago I posted this up, happy to say the stairs are still there and doing a smashing job, but many of the peeps I used to chat to have sadly gone.

How's the cat? "

Reminds me of the joke about a son who phones home and asks how the cat is. His father says "He's dead". son bursts into tears and says "how can you be so cold and horrible, you could have said "Well, I'm sorry son but the cat was on the roof" and lost its footing and sadly it passed away" or something". Son then asks "Anyway, how's mum"."Well son,...she was on the roof, son and........"

over a year ago

How's the cat?

Reminds me of the joke about a son who phones home and asks how the cat is. His father says "He's dead". son bursts into tears and says "how can you be so cold and horrible, you could have said "Well, I'm sorry son but the cat was on the roof" and lost its footing and sadly it passed away" or something". Son then asks "Anyway, how's mum"."Well son,...she was on the roof, son and........" "

over a year ago

welcome back mally xxxx

over a year ago

"welcome back mally xxxx"

Darling it's been a millennium how are you?

over a year ago

I am brilliant, just had a name change(was missk when you were last on)hope you are well

over a year ago

This was a post from over 10 years ago, the stairs are still in place and doing an excellent job...... now i’m wondering who remembers me from back then?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"This was a post from over 10 years ago, the stairs are still in place and doing an excellent job...... now i’m wondering who remembers me from back then?"

I can't remember what I had for breakfast these days

over a year ago

"This was a post from over 10 years ago, the stairs are still in place and doing an excellent job...... now i’m wondering who remembers me from back then?

I can't remember what I had for breakfast these days "

the pains real my friend

Post new Message to Thread