Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sexy Fun or Intellectual Attraction?

Jump to newest

By *arlitos Way OP   Man
over a year ago

London

When I first joined this website it was out of loneliness, all what I was seeking was simply physical sexy fun (NSA) for my own selfish purpose, or how can I put it, that occasional intimate hug we all need once in a while. I consider myself to be of a very sensitive nature, have been hurt a few times in vanilla relationships although I have never given up and I keep my possibilities open even if I am not looking for one!

Surprisingly enough and quite remarkably, through this website I have met and continuing to meet some wonderful people, so deep and sensitive that has completely changed my attitude. I now seem to be more stimulated with the open mind of swingers and their intellectual approach in life as if the aesthetic look was no more the important thing I was looking at the beginning but I seem to be attracted more to the personality which is hidden in those otherwise sexy bodies! How can a swinger website make me appreciate the quality of people’s mind?

I wonder how many other people are experiencing the same.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Im just attracted to a nice cock pic HAHAHAHAHA

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im still a selfish bitch its my needs, but i must say there got to be some intellectual and friendly spark that usually results in sexy fun its all good!! x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Yes, we agree - prefer to meet people that we can have a conversation with and a laugh before all the naughtiness kicks off - that way you get the best of both worlds! Z

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"Yes, we agree - prefer to meet people that we can have a conversation with and a laugh before all the naughtiness kicks off - that way you get the best of both worlds! Z"

With your luck of late the next meet could be a mute LOL

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Yes, we agree - prefer to meet people that we can have a conversation with and a laugh before all the naughtiness kicks off - that way you get the best of both worlds! Z

With your luck of late the next meet could be a mute LOL"

LOL - we have had some very good luck as well recently! Got to take the rough with the smooth! Z

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Has to be a bit of both, I think. Sexy fun is what it's all about but there's surely more to it than just 'fuck and go'?

By *arlitos Way OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Has to be a bit of both, I think. Sexy fun is what it's all about but there's surely more to it than just 'fuck and go'?"

Toccata e Fuga!

Post new Message to Thread