Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That's it! Enough is enough!

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

And I've had enough of thinking about work for today... even though that's pretty much all I have managed... thinking about it.

I need to write a shopping list, get out, get the shopping done and get back to start this wonderful long weekend off.

I hope you've all got nice things to do with friends and family... hopefully not doing the same things with your family as you might be doing with friends

Bring on the typical Bank Holiday weather!.... I've got plenty of indoor activities planned

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

bank holiday weather already started......got bikes out this morning....got them cleaned and oiled while the sun was shining...it's now pissing down with rain and bikes back in the garage.....lol

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's looked overcast here most of the afternoon but the rain has held off so far.... I don't mind, it's good for the pond

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

lol someone has just told me its bank holdiday weekend othewise i wouldnt have known

over a year ago

well ive got a long bank holiday for a change as i usally work them

in fact ive got a very long bank holiday off a whole 9 days yaynes as i booked a week off work

ive planed to give my garden a make over these week but knowing my luck it will bloody rain lol

over a year ago

"lol someone has just told me its bank holdiday weekend othewise i wouldnt have known"

Lasy Monday in May, ya ninny lol.. It's always been the first and last Mondays in May. I love it as it's always on or near my b/day (6th)

over a year ago

dammit caught out again!! got a sessional shift at my old job....bloody forgot it was a bank holiday and wont even be time and a half or that grrr!!! xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We have indoor activities planned but would still prefer the sunshine

Post new Message to Thread