over a year ago

Bolton

dot Com website to sell a car? If so, what was the experience like? Z

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"dot Com website to sell a car? If so, what was the experience like? Z"
I think someone did, they posted on a thread a while back, wasnt great by all accounts

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

"dot Com website to sell a car? If so, what was the experience like? ZI think someone did, they posted on a thread a while back, wasnt great by all accounts "

Oh, will see if I can find it! Thanks, Z

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

nope and dont think i ever would

my sis took her car to one of those car supermarketplaces which is similar and hen she said she wasnt interested in doing a deal it took her over an hour to get her car keys back

i know that as its a website they wont have your keys so it might be different but i still think its a con

over a year ago

Bolton

"nope and dont think i ever would

my sis took her car to one of those car supermarketplaces which is similar and hen she said she wasnt interested in doing a deal it took her over an hour to get her car keys back

i know that as its a website they wont have your keys so it might be different but i still think its a con"

Bloody Hell! Thanks - will keep the keys in my hand! Z

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"dot Com website to sell a car? If so, what was the experience like? Z"

They dont give the best prices but its a quick sale. depends what your getting rid of?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

No

The man I know looked after my old car for 15 yrs

I would go to see him

over a year ago

Bolton

"dot Com website to sell a car? If so, what was the experience like? Z

They dont give the best prices but its a quick sale. depends what your getting rid of?"

Well, not that moithered about getting the absolute best price - just want to get shut quickly. Z

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Think it's the same with any of the TV advertised firms. Friend of mine sent gold off to one of the advertised companies. The offered her £85.00 when she asked for it to be returned they said thye could offer her between 2 and 3 hundred. She took it to a local jewellers who gave her £850.00

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It's not a question of "absolute best price" - the above example of the "we Buy any Gold" companies is a) accurate & b)replicated in the car industry.

If you're happy to virtually give them a car they will make 250% profit on, that's fine, but understand that that IS what you're doing.

over a year ago

Bolton

"It's not a question of "absolute best price" - the above example of the "we Buy any Gold" companies is a) accurate & b)replicated in the car industry.

If you're happy to virtually give them a car they will make 250% profit on, that's fine, but understand that that IS what you're doing."

Well, I'll get an idea of what the car is worth - be prepared to drop but wouldn't give it away - thanks for the warning (did come across as a tad condescending though!) Z

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"dot Com website to sell a car? If so, what was the experience like? Z

They dont give the best prices but its a quick sale. depends what your getting rid of?

Well, not that moithered about getting the absolute best price - just want to get shut quickly. Z"

Autotrader is best option and price it lower than all the other private ones in your area. Webuy will take it but you might be only looking at 66% of its value

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" (did come across as a tad condescending though!) Z"

Apologies, not the intent. I think the petrol & politics have got to me!

Post new Message to Thread