Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

loud audio on cams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How is it when you go to view a person cam and you click on the cam with A AND V you never see some the person having a conversation with anyone just very loud music coming through your speakers on the pc! As you see the male or female rocking around on the swivel chair to the tunes they have on lol so annoying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"How is it when you go to view a person cam and you click on the cam with A AND V you never see some the person having a conversation with anyone just very loud music coming through your speakers on the pc! As you see the male or female rocking around on the swivel chair to the tunes they have on lol so annoying "

Maybe don't click on the A then?

People don't have to be speaking on their cam just because the audio is switched on and just because you do click on their cam it doesn't mean they should turn the audio off either!

Just my tuppence worth!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live

without you by my side

But I spent so many nights

thinking how you did me wrong

I grew strong

I learned how to carry on

and so you're back

from outer space

I just walked in to find you here

with that sad look upon your face

I should have changed my stupid lock

I should have made you leave your key

If I had known for just one second

you'd be back to bother me....

shaking my ikkle booty to the music here

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Turn it up Stu

over a year ago

I'm singing along too Stu lol xxx

over a year ago

you only hear the music on my cam coz am banned from singing

over a year ago

We always have some music on ... anyone watching just simply turns the audio off if they don't want to listen

over a year ago

"We always have some music on ... anyone watching just simply turns the audio off if they don't want to listen "

Yes, can you let me know when you're gonna be on please thank you very much see you soon kinda stuff. Ta.

over a year ago

"We always have some music on ... anyone watching just simply turns the audio off if they don't want to listen

Yes, can you let me know when you're gonna be on please thank you very much see you soon kinda stuff. Ta. "

When we're not going out on a friday or saturday night ... usually from 9pm in the welsh or general chatroom ... also to be seen in secret suburbia on S4C

over a year ago

"We always have some music on ... anyone watching just simply turns the audio off if they don't want to listen

Yes, can you let me know when you're gonna be on please thank you very much see you soon kinda stuff. Ta.

When we're not going out on a friday or saturday night ... usually from 9pm in the welsh or general chatroom ... also to be seen in secret suburbia on S4C "

You got a date!!!

Post new Message to Thread