Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

True Blood

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any one here watch "True Blood", the latest vampire TV series from the US which was screened on Channel 4 last year?

I had only watched the last episode of the first series in December but was over the moon when I discovered I could download the whole second series off the internet. It's a crackin show although some people find it's too sexualised etc. There was an article about it in "The Daily Mail" surprise surprise

Funny thing is it reminded me of a woman I had a sexual relationship with and she loved vampire movies and TV shows. I remember we went to go see that "30 Days of Night" when it showing in cinemas. I know some people find vampires to be something of a turn on

Any way. Really enjoy the series (as well as the BBC's "Being Human")and love the characters Jason Stackhouse(played by former "Home and Away" star Ryan Kwanten) and Lafayette Reynolds as played by Nelsan Ellis.

Any way. Long may the series run and I hope I'm not alone in being a fan of the show.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I am a vampire fan, not seen this one though

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

true blood is very good - bit awkward at times when watching with your dad and theres scenes with people going t it like rabbits - my family think i am a prude

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"true blood is very good - bit awkward at times when watching with your dad and theres scenes with people going t it like rabbits - my family think i am a prude "

I used to feel awkward when watching sex scenes when my Mum was present. But now that I can't say it really bothers me. I watced a BBC TV film about Hughie Green with her which contained some fairly strong scenes of sex and it didn't really embarass me. You have to remember, parents or not they're still people too and been there and done it. If they don't feel awkward there's no reason why you should.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brilliant series, and some very sexy people in it. Puts the VAMP back into vampire xxxxx

over a year ago

its brilliant the second series is ace i downladedand watched it last yr, end of second series bill gets kidnapped, hehehe lookin forward to the 3rd series and also second series of Vampire diaries

over a year ago

I married a vampire

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i adore vampires and find them and their ancient ways extremely erotic

over a year ago

Superb TV. The southern drol accent mixed with the dark and sometimes tounge in cheek bits are genius. Looking forward yo series 2.

over a year ago

Watching series two on fx brilliant a bit darker than the first series

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

fab fab fab

Post new Message to Thread