Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hypersexuality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I read an article in the paper this week of a woman who claimed to be a nymphomaniac. She said she had to orgasm at least 3 times a day , and would actively target guys in shops , bars , etc and ask them back to satisfy her craving . She wasn't one of these people that was unhappy with her condition , as she gets so much pleasure and enjoyment from sex , but clearly it is a condition as she also had bi polar , and the high she got from sex clearly was linked .

I did wonder if she was on Fab ... LOL . As there are many ladies on here with very high sex drives , I wondered if any feel they also are Hypersexual , and how they feel about it .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes, I have been hypersexual. No I didn't enjoy it. I put myself in very dangerous situations.

I'm not like it now thankfully

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have seen some sexy women on here who are clinically hypersexual. If it was curable would that be a vad thing or a good thing?

over a year ago

Billy Bragg on speed

over a year ago

"Yes, I have been hypersexual. No I didn't enjoy it. I put myself in very dangerous situations.

I'm not like it now thankfully

"

I've had periods of hypersexuality. It's a form of mania. It might start off as a great feeling but as it goes on it becomes less and less fun. And once the mania disappears there is the crash which is not pleasant.

Post new Message to Thread