FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oh bugger, now I really don't know what to do...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm reading the BNP's manifesto online at their website and there are some very good policies in it. Common sense policies that we've all voiced one way or another when commenting on some stupid piece of legislation that seems to have been put together by a someone whose lost their grip on reality.

If only they could shake off the mantle of racism that underlies the party, they'd be serious contenders for my vote.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Did you ever see the series BNP wives Wishy?

It was fascinating but enough to show that their real thoughts of the party are still very very racist and deluded

over a year ago

No, I didn't see it and reading their manifesto is easy to see that there is an underlying malicious current that smacks of intolerance and nazism. We've seen what that can do and we don't need it again, but some of their policies do make sense. I wish our mainstream parties would take a look and nick the good ones lol

over a year ago

The BNP are as bad as the fanatical muslims. The only difference is the BMP will say anything to get some support.

over a year ago

"The BNP are as bad as the fanatical muslims. The only difference is the BMP will say anything to get some support."

Exactly what I thought when i saw this psoting, they have to balance out the ugly parts of the beliefs with stuff that really appeals to common people. What you have to remember is they can say all kinds of wonderful things, but if they or anyone else could possibly make them work within our existing society then they probably would've been done already.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

The BNP are a nasty rascist mob simple

Not THE KIND OF PEOPLE I would admire at all

over a year ago

BNP,,,,KFC,,,,,HMV,,,,ABC,,,,TXT,,,,,DVD,,,,CD,,,,BLOODY HELL SO MANY ABBRIEVATIONS!! LOL LOL,,,

BNP-----bloody northern pratts!!

kfc---kentucky fried chicken

HMV---His masters voice

Abc----Pop group---alphabet

TXT---text

DVD----Digital Video Disc

CD---Compact disc

Oh yeah ----Tv / ts-----Trans ves ite

trans sexual.

lol lol lol

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

hitler, loved the arts,he was an artist himself

hitler, loved children,and youth.he knew they were the future.

hitler, wanted to eradicate human disabilaties

hitler,in the 1930s.germany was the fastest growing economy in the world

hitler,restored the german national pride.

you can dress up anything,to look good.it doesnt change the underlying truth.

over a year ago

wishy vote bloody tory not them!!!

iv read the manifesto too and where in some parts it raises some valid points, in others it is complete racist ill informed shite bile!!

they pick on the most vunerable and the minority in society and i dont just mean race or ethnicity, disabled children too with their policy on education!!

and no social sciences fundin?

so no psychology or politics or sociology therefore who would be advisin them on their policies alf bloody garnet?? xx

over a year ago

I tell u something that will make u laugh-------IF I WAS A PM STANDING 4 PARLIMENT MY MOTTO WOULD BE-------Make poverty history!! Cheaper Drugs Now!! lol lol

over a year ago

"I tell u something that will make u laugh-------IF I WAS A PM STANDING 4 PARLIMENT MY MOTTO WOULD BE-------Make poverty history!! Cheaper Drugs Now!! lol lol "

If I was PM I'd feed the homeless to the starving and sort both problems out in one go.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I tell u something that will make u laugh-------IF I WAS A PM STANDING 4 PARLIMENT MY MOTTO WOULD BE-------Make poverty history!! Cheaper Drugs Now!! lol lol

If I was PM I'd feed the homeless to the starving and sort both problems out in one go. "

reminder of what a tory supporter,really thinks.lurking behind the smile.

over a year ago

never trust a smilin crocodile!! xx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

The BNP leader will never live down the denial of the holocaust,when asked about it he stumbles and prevaricates,says its illegal for him to speak about it and to quote melchit from black adder"twists and turns like a twisty turny thing"

defo a wasted vote if ever there was one....errr..whispers.... quite like there european policy tho tbh

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Racism is Racism.

It's easy to spot.

And its repugnant.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Racism is Racism.

It's easy to spot.

And its repugnant."

some people dont think theyre racist.its only an underlying mantle.is that not ok.

over a year ago

if you want to see racism see the part 3 thread utterly sickenin .

over a year ago

"I tell u something that will make u laugh-------IF I WAS A PM STANDING 4 PARLIMENT MY MOTTO WOULD BE-------Make poverty history!! Cheaper Drugs Now!! lol lol "

Think someone said it before you ...

over a year ago

"I tell u something that will make u laugh-------IF I WAS A PM STANDING 4 PARLIMENT MY MOTTO WOULD BE-------Make poverty history!! Cheaper Drugs Now!! lol lol

Think someone said it before you ... "

uncle frank!! pleae tell me we all got a relation like that and its not just me.... x

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Think someone said it before you ... "

you can not reiterate, a good policy to often.

Post new Message to Thread