Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Packaging!!!

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Bloody, fecking idiots that design this these days, took me ages to finally get into my fav ice cream, and when i thought i had, i hadnt, then tried force, and guess what????? Oh the top came off alright.....but the fecking sodding ice cream ended up over me!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its a bastard innit

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Its a bastard innit "
No it aint its a fecking bastard,

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

**Wants to lick all the ice cream off of Femme **

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"**Wants to lick all the ice cream off of Femme **"
oh go on then after the last episode with the ice cream, take ya best lick lol

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"**Wants to lick all the ice cream off of Femme **"

joins the queue

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"**Wants to lick all the ice cream off of Femme **oh go on then after the last episode with the ice cream, take ya best lick lol "

Well darling that WAS what came to mind - except it wasnt the packaging to blame last time, hehehehehe

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"**Wants to lick all the ice cream off of Femme **

joins the queue"

oooooooooooooooooh

HELLO stranger!!!

Come here - jump the queue

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

joins the queue

oooooooooooooooooh

HELLO stranger!!!

Come here - jump the queue"

ooooooh a debz n sharp dressed man sand wich

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

joins the queue

oooooooooooooooooh

HELLO stranger!!!

Come here - jump the queueooooooh a debz n sharp dressed man sand wich "

Ohhhhh indeed

And SDM is such a gent - but i bet we could make him be a naughty boy

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Bloody, fecking idiots that design this these days, took me ages to finally get into my fav ice cream, and when i thought i had, i hadnt, then tried force, and guess what????? Oh the top came off alright.....but the fecking sodding ice cream ended up over me!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR "

Did it have a kiddy proof top on it then

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Bloody, fecking idiots that design this these days, took me ages to finally get into my fav ice cream, and when i thought i had, i hadnt, then tried force, and guess what????? Oh the top came off alright.....but the fecking sodding ice cream ended up over me!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Did it have a kiddy proof top on it then "

You really DO love a good spanking dont you!!!!

over a year ago

"Bloody, fecking idiots that design this these days, took me ages to finally get into my fav ice cream, and when i thought i had, i hadnt, then tried force, and guess what????? Oh the top came off alright.....but the fecking sodding ice cream ended up over me!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR "

It would be just my luck for it to be feckin pistacio, I hate that flavour and I ain't licking it off nobody, not even Cheryl. Yuk!!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Bloody, fecking idiots that design this these days, took me ages to finally get into my fav ice cream, and when i thought i had, i hadnt, then tried force, and guess what????? Oh the top came off alright.....but the fecking sodding ice cream ended up over me!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It would be just my luck for it to be feckin pistacio, I hate that flavour and I ain't licking it off nobody, not even Cheryl. Yuk!! "

no it was chocolate

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

It would be just my luck for it to be feckin pistacio, I hate that flavour and I ain't licking it off nobody, not even Cheryl. Yuk!! "

Nope it was chocolate - and you are late, so missed most of it - have left some the better delights til last tho - hehehehehe

over a year ago

It would be just my luck for it to be feckin pistacio, I hate that flavour and I ain't licking it off nobody, not even Cheryl. Yuk!!

Nope it was chocolate - and you are late, so missed most of it - have left some the better delights til last tho - hehehehehe"

I wouldn't lick chocolate off a woman either, she might sneak a fart out and disguise the follow through in amongst the ice cream. After reading about the chewing gum in pubes thread I wouldn't trust a woman not to slip one out.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Forgot to ask what flavour was involved...

Changed my mind now....

NOT

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Nope it was chocolate - and you are late, so missed most of it - have left some the better delights til last tho - hehehehehe

I wouldn't lick chocolate off a woman either, she might sneak a fart out and disguise the follow through in amongst the ice cream. After reading about the chewing gum in pubes thread I wouldn't trust a woman not to slip one out. "

Surely not???

Why chewing gum.

And WHY pubes????

over a year ago

I believe it has something to do with making the package more resistant to tempering by people with malicious intentions.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I believe it has something to do with making the package more resistant to tempering by people with malicious intentions. "
well the only malicious thing i wanted to do was eat the bugger!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"I believe it has something to do with making the package more resistant to tempering by people with malicious intentions. well the only malicious thing i wanted to do was eat the bugger!!! "

Did you know - that mo9st minor accidents are actually from food packaging and people trying to get in em.

Peopleusing knives and scissors on back etc,

Cutting yourself on those peel back lids,

Worst is the corn beef tins, hehehehe

Thats a fact

Post new Message to Thread