Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Narcissism

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you need a certain degree of this to be a swinger?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Yes, I think so to varying degrees! Z

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Maybe? I think some swing though to build up self confidence in the first place too though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it legal and where do you buy it?

over a year ago

Not necessarily narcissism but a healthy attitude towards one's body and being comfortable with oneself whatever age, size, shape and disposition one is? Just a thought?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Is it legal and where do you buy it? "

Snogs wouldn't do anything illegal or naughty as him Mum would be cross! Z

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Is it legal and where do you buy it? "

Boots or Superdrug

over a year ago

I think self confidence is main trait, but can understand OP's line of thought

over a year ago

excellent! I'll get some next time I'm in getting fekin nit buster juice

over a year ago

That reminds me, whatever happened to the True Love MKII thread last night?

over a year ago

"excellent! I'll get some next time I'm in getting fekin nit buster juice "

should probs have quoted the boots/superdrug sentence for that to work

over a year ago

"I think self confidence is main trait, but can understand OP's line of thought"

DO you think more in terms of exhibitionism? I suppose there is an element of that needed to be narcissist or is that the other way round

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"excellent! I'll get some next time I'm in getting fekin nit buster juice "

Lol well don't use the pair at the same time or you will end up with super ego critters on ya patch

over a year ago

"I think self confidence is main trait, but can understand OP's line of thought

DO you think more in terms of exhibitionism? I suppose there is an element of that needed to be narcissist or is that the other way round"

suppose self confidence, exhibitionism, and narcism can all be rolled together to describe the "perfect" swinger,

over a year ago

DO you think more in terms of exhibitionism? I suppose there is an element of that needed to be narcissist or is that the other way round

suppose self confidence, exhibitionism, and narcism can all be rolled together to describe the "perfect" swinger, "

We are in agreement Now where is that mirror

over a year ago

DO you think more in terms of exhibitionism? I suppose there is an element of that needed to be narcissist or is that the other way round"

To be a swinger do you not have to be a little in love with yourself in order to want to share what you have with others...

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I do love my own pussy...and it loves me

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

To be a swinger do you not have to be a little in love with yourself in order to want to share what you have with others... "

Nope i have come across people who are unsure of there self and swing to build up confidence and assure them self others are attracted to them. Its a mixed bag swinging is.

over a year ago

To be a swinger do you not have to be a little in love with yourself in order to want to share what you have with others...

Nope i have come across people who are unsure of there self and swing to build up confidence and assure them self others are attracted to them. Its a mixed bag swinging is. "

You can still be unsure about what people think but have that strong element of id .

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Nope i have come across people who are unsure of there self and swing to build up confidence and assure them self others are attracted to them. Its a mixed bag swinging is.

You can still be unsure about what people think but have that strong element of id . "

Yep there are some who have a chip even though they don't believe they are one of the beautiful people.

over a year ago

You can still be unsure about what people think but have that strong element of id .

Yep there are some who have a chip even though they don't believe they are one of the beautiful people. "

You are Bootiful BB xx

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Yep there are some who have a chip even though they don't believe they are one of the beautiful people.

You are Bootiful BB xx "

I am me no more or less, don't love me, don't hate me. I am as they say comfortable in my own skin so i don't bruise lol

over a year ago

You are Bootiful BB xx

I am me no more or less, don't love me, don't hate me. I am as they say comfortable in my own skin so i don't bruise lol "

I swing therefore I am...Givusa kiss...xxx

over a year ago

The psychology of the swinger can be very complex, because we are all different personalities, looking for different things, from a vast selection of people.

I might view a person as being self confident, someone else may see them as an exhibitionist or indeed a narccisist.

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

You are Bootiful BB xx

I am me no more or less, don't love me, don't hate me. I am as they say comfortable in my own skin so i don't bruise lol

I swing therefore I am...Givusa kiss...xxx "

your in luck i am all smooth tonight lol xxx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I always look very critically at myself and always obsess and panic about my appearance especially when going somewhere new or meeting new people - I kid myself into feeling more confident - I pretend to be really outgoing and it seems to work for me! Sometimes confident people are actually not confident at all! Z

over a year ago

You are Bootiful BB xx

your in luck i am all smooth tonight lol xxx"

But first let me kiss you on the mouth...

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

You are Bootiful BB xx

But first let me kiss you on the mouth... "

That is just so so wrong....

over a year ago

"The psychology of the swinger can be very complex, because we are all different personalities, looking for different things, from a vast selection of people.

I might view a person as being self confident, someone else may see them as an exhibitionist or indeed a narccisist.

oooo my 'ead is hurtin "

Absolutely, I love being exhibitionist in clubs for example, I am confident in who I am and accept myself as what I am, faults included. Some might think the exhibitionist tendency is narcissist although I dont spend all day looking in the mirror...

Shop windows will do nicely...;-)

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

You are Bootiful BB xx

But first let me kiss you on the mouth... "

Oooo you sweet talker you!

over a year ago

I know I am not perfect, however, I am not prepare to sacrifice what I like/love to achieve perfection.

Therefore, take me as I am, as I am unlikely to change!

over a year ago

"I always look very critically at myself and always obsess and panic about my appearance especially when going somewhere new or meeting new people - I kid myself into feeling more confident - I pretend to be really outgoing and it seems to work for me! Sometimes confident people are actually not confident at all! Z "

I know what you mean Z, I, Jack, can converse on the phone, or by writing, and probably come across as being a confident person, but on a meet, face to face, I'm in a bit of a state internally.

over a year ago

"The psychology of the swinger can be very complex, because we are all different personalities, looking for different things, from a vast selection of people.

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

Absolutely, I love being exhibitionist in clubs for example, I am confident in who I am and accept myself as what I am, faults included. Some might think the exhibitionist tendency is narcissist although I dont spend all day looking in the mirror...

Shop windows will do nicely...;-)"

Get outta it...How many times have you looked in the mirror and thought" I would"...Exactly...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I always look very critically at myself and always obsess and panic about my appearance especially when going somewhere new or meeting new people - I kid myself into feeling more confident - I pretend to be really outgoing and it seems to work for me! Sometimes confident people are actually not confident at all! Z

I know what you mean Z, I, Jack, can converse on the phone, or by writing, and probably come across as being a confident person, but on a meet, face to face, I'm in a bit of a state internally."

God yes - I'm the same - the daft thing is that I have a job that forces me to meet loads of new people every day - make presentations and cold calls and thats not a major problem - get me an hour before a meet and i'm like a jelly!!! Z

over a year ago

"I know I am not perfect, however, I am not prepare to sacrifice what I like/love to achieve perfection.

Therefore, take me as I am, as I am unlikely to change! "

Absolutely agree - not claiming to be perfect but having grown into accepting oneself over the years.

We ALL have insecurities somewhere - it is not about being perfect. It is about being comfortable with what you are, not trying to pretend to be something you are not.

over a year ago

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

Get outta it...How many times have you looked in the mirror and thought" I would"...Exactly... "

Hey Snoggy...have you been mixing with that bloke from south devon with the lynx can

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

My confidence depends on my situation,

Steve

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/04/10 22:59:07]

over a year ago

"My confidence depends on my situation,

Steve"

#ooops deleted my post by accident, lol

I am confident in situations that may frighten others, but I don't like conflict .. that undermines my confidence when people around me argue.

over a year ago

Steve"

Another great point, Steve, can concurr with that....whenever I manage to pull a "stunner", and believe it or not, it does happen occaisionally, lol, sometimes something tells me I'm "punching above my weight" and subconsiously I'm waiting for something to go wrong

over a year ago

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

Get outta it...How many times have you looked in the mirror and thought" I would"...Exactly...

Hey Snoggy...have you been mixing with that bloke from south devon with the lynx can "

Nope it was the bloke from Wolverhampton with the vibrating glove...

over a year ago

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

Hey Snoggy...have you been mixing with that bloke from south devon with the lynx can

Nope it was the bloke from Wolverhampton with the vibrating glove... "

Kates from Wolves, Im from Dudley

over a year ago

Steve

Another great point, Steve, can concurr with that....whenever I manage to pull a "stunner", and believe it or not, it does happen occaisionally, lol, sometimes something tells me I'm "punching above my weight" and subconsiously I'm waiting for something to go wrong "

See, I dont believe there is such a thing as punching above... if you pull a stunner then she will be attracted to you so you are at the same level. Also, the "stunner" has insecurities but they may not be obvious to you?

over a year ago

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

Kates from Wolves, Im from Dudley "

Well I was very d*unk and you did have your tongue in my ear...

over a year ago

Steve

Another great point, Steve, can concurr with that....whenever I manage to pull a "stunner", and believe it or not, it does happen occaisionally, lol, sometimes something tells me I'm "punching above my weight" and subconsiously I'm waiting for something to go wrong

See, I dont believe there is such a thing as punching above... if you pull a stunner then she will be attracted to you so you are at the same level. Also, the "stunner" has insecurities but they may not be obvious to you? "

So....perhaps the most important trait for the "successfull swinger" is self confidence. Some would argue that a confident person is an attractive person.

over a year ago

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

Well I was very d*unk and you did have your tongue in my ear... "

It wasn't my tongue

over a year ago

Steve

See, I dont believe there is such a thing as punching above... if you pull a stunner then she will be attracted to you so you are at the same level. Also, the "stunner" has insecurities but they may not be obvious to you?

So....perhaps the most important trait for the "successfull swinger" is self confidence. Some would argue that a confident person is an attractive person.

"

And how do you know if you are attractive???

over a year ago

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

It wasn't my tongue "

Bet it was that BB again....

over a year ago

Steve

"

I can only speak for myself but yes, I would subscribe to confidence being the most attractive feature in a man, reigning well over looks, material possessions etc. And also, for me that confidence is not about being perfect in any area but about having accepted himself for what he is - "warts and all" as they say. That is such a sexy stance...

over a year ago

Steve

And how do you know if you are attractive??? "

People will tell you...and you'll get loads of shags

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

It wasn't my tongue

Bet it was that BB again...."

Not me not this time lol

over a year ago

Steve

I can only speak for myself but yes, I would subscribe to confidence being the most attractive feature in a man, reigning well over looks, material possessions etc. And also, for me that confidence is not about being perfect in any area but about having accepted himself for what he is - "warts and all" as they say. That is such a sexy stance..."

How easy is it though to spot the "actors" amongst the confident people. After all, a lot of people will adopt a different persona for different situations, rather like an actor does?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

yes

over a year ago

oooo my 'ead is hurtin

It wasn't my tongue

Bet it was that BB again....

Not me not this time lol

"

Gonna have a serious word with that pearl...

over a year ago

"yes"

Thank you!!

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"yes

Thank you!! "

Did you winr a bet or something

over a year ago

Steve

I can only speak for myself but yes, I would subscribe to confidence being the most attractive feature in a man, reigning well over looks, material possessions etc. And also, for me that confidence is not about being perfect in any area but about having accepted himself for what he is - "warts and all" as they say. That is such a sexy stance...

How easy is it though to spot the "actors" amongst the confident people. After all, a lot of people will adopt a different persona for different situations, rather like an actor does? "

Exactly my point - being yourself and being confident about yourself is what makes you sexy. (I dont mean you personally in what I am saying btw)

I mean, whether you are short/tall/ skinny or overweight, have a Rolls or pushbike, mop of hair or bald... it is about how you feel about yourself. Confidence comes from within and we all spot the "fakers" because they give us the uncomfortable, not genuine cringe feeling.

On that note... I am off to nbed... night all xx

over a year ago

Steve

How easy is it though to spot the "actors" amongst the confident people. After all, a lot of people will adopt a different persona for different situations, rather like an actor does?

Exactly my point - being yourself and being confident about yourself is what makes you sexy. (I dont mean you personally in what I am saying btw)

I mean, whether you are short/tall/ skinny or overweight, have a Rolls or pushbike, mop of hair or bald... it is about how you feel about yourself. Confidence comes from within and we all spot the "fakers" because they give us the uncomfortable, not genuine cringe feeling.

On that note... I am off to nbed... night all xx"

Mirrored ceiling ???

over a year ago

"

Mirrored ceiling ??? "

Ah, been polished today - no I can do my narcissist exercise regime in bed

Post new Message to Thread