Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Playing spot the fab member??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a few friends from here as facebook friends.

Just accepted another friend invite and played spot the fab member on their friends list and wondered how many of us do the same thing??

I have no intention of naming names or contacting people on facebook just because I know them or speak to them on here, they may not want people from fab on their friends list.

It may be a bit harder to spot me tho cos I dont use a face pic on facebook its a cartoon type pic but my hometown would give it away!!

So come on who else does the spot the fab member when on other sites??

Shona

x x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always keep the two separate, so not something I would do.

over a year ago

"I have a few friends from here as facebook friends.

Just accepted another friend invite and played spot the fab member on their friends list and wondered how many of us do the same thing??

I have no intention of naming names or contacting people on facebook just because I know them or speak to them on here, they may not want people from fab on their friends list.

It may be a bit harder to spot me tho cos I dont use a face pic on facebook its a cartoon type pic but my hometown would give it away!!

Shona

We dont do sites as such but do look for them in cafe's , restaurants, bars etc. Is that bad?

x x x "

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Shona

x x x "

Your not on your own! i tend to do the same having friends who play and those who don't know anything about the scene

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Shona

x x x "

Your not on your own! i tend to do the same having friends who play and those who don't know anything about the scene

over a year ago

The friends I have on facebook are all proper friends as well as people I know from here.

We all know how to keep fab seperate from facebook so I know I have no problems that way.

And no playing spot the swinger in pubs is not wrong, I do that all the time

Shona

x x x

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I don't play spot the swinger, but a couple of days after I created my account here someone at work mentioned something about recognising me somewhere, which at the time made me think he uses this site.

I didn't dare say anything in case he wasn't on about that at all, and I would have had trouble explaining what one earth I was on about.

I've since found out from another member on here that there are apparently quite a few people who work for the same company as me who are into the scene. She (quite rightly) didn't name drop and I wasn't going to ask their names.

So, er, anyway that's a long way of saying that I don't play that game cause I'm too scared of being caught out.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Well i have the Vicar on mine! And before you raise your eye brows i actually do (don't ask) I am pretty sure he doesn't swing though

over a year ago

Im gonna look for you now BB cos I wanna see if your telling the truth

Shona

x x x

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Im gonna look for you now BB cos I wanna see if your telling the truth

Shona

x x x "

Honest no fibs its true! (im hedging my bets)

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im gonna look for you now BB cos I wanna see if your telling the truth

Shona

x x x "

Shona!! I have nuns on mine!!! honest

over a year ago

Listen the pair of you I want pictorial evidence or I will tell everyone you are telling fibs

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

N'er the twain shall meet!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"N'er the twain shall meet! "

The Vicar meets with the vergers wife so the nun is safe for now

over a year ago

i have swingers and vanilla on my facebook and bebo

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

We often play 'spot the swinger' in the pub, its great fun...

I dont have 'Facebook' I cant stand the site myself, but each to their own, but it does seem very sensible to keep them separate, my trouble would be I'd forget who was who

But talk about small world, I am now talking to somebody I went to school with OMG

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Listen the pair of you I want pictorial evidence or I will tell everyone you are telling fibs

Shona

x x x "

why dont you believe me Shona, i go to church every sunday, and am a member of the W I . I am a reformed character

over a year ago

"i have swingers and vanilla on my facebook and bebo "

I have always had someone from a swingers site on my facebook or bebo and never really thought anything of it tbh.

As long as everyone knows when to speak about certain things I see no problem.

But then again Im not really that bothered who knows I am on here as long as it doesnt cause my girls any bother.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"Listen the pair of you I want pictorial evidence or I will tell everyone you are telling fibs

Shona

x x x why dont you believe me Shona, i go to church every sunday, and am a member of the W I . I am a reformed character "

I winder why I dont believe you maybe cos I have spoken to you loads over the last year??

Anyway off to see if I can find you pair on facebook lol

Remember I have your msn addy so you cant hide from me

Shona

x x x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"N'er the twain shall meet! "
Hows the pigtails sexy???? lol

Post new Message to Thread