Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How come....

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

How come men boast about having veiny cocks, but women don’t boast about having veiny legs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The former looks good, whereas the latter does not, IMHO!

over a year ago

Not sure I agree with the aesthetics on this one... I so don't care whether they have veins or not... as long as they are throbbing and attached to a pulsating personality...

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"The former looks good, whereas the latter does not, IMHO! "
do females really find veiny cocks,look good?

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Not sure I agree with the aesthetics on this one... I so don't care whether they have veins or not... as long as they are throbbing and attached to a pulsating personality..."
thats a bit greedy.expecting a guy to have,more than 1 good trait.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Not sure I agree with the aesthetics on this one... I so don't care whether they have veins or not... as long as they are throbbing and attached to a pulsating personality...thats a bit greedy.expecting a guy to have,more than 1 good trait. "

Some of us have more than 2 too

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Not sure I agree with the aesthetics on this one... I so don't care whether they have veins or not... as long as they are throbbing and attached to a pulsating personality...thats a bit greedy.expecting a guy to have,more than 1 good trait.

Some of us have more than 2 too "

sorry but lying is not a good trait.

over a year ago

"Not sure I agree with the aesthetics on this one... I so don't care whether they have veins or not... as long as they are throbbing and attached to a pulsating personality...thats a bit greedy.expecting a guy to have,more than 1 good trait. "

Sorry - high expectations based on having looked at your profile

over a year ago

"Not sure I agree with the aesthetics on this one... I so don't care whether they have veins or not... as long as they are throbbing and attached to a pulsating personality...thats a bit greedy.expecting a guy to have,more than 1 good trait.

Some of us have more than 2 too "

I wont raise... I will see you

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Sorry - high expectations based on having looked at your profile

"

im not saying there are no exceptions.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Some of us have more than 2 too sorry but lying is not a good trait. "

I was thinking more of a sense of humour, which does come in handy here most of the time

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Some of us have more than 2 too

I wont raise... I will see you"

You can see me anytime you like

over a year ago

Some of us have more than 2 too sorry but lying is not a good trait.

I was thinking more of a sense of humour, which does come in handy here most of the time "

And?

Is it throbbing?

The sense of humour that is

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

I was thinking more of a sense of humour, which does come in handy here most of the time

And?

Is it throbbing?

The sense of humour that is"

Oh it is, when needed, don't you worry lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I was thinking more of a sense of humour, which does come in handy here most of the time "

most certainly does- but find some are lacking in that department

over a year ago

I have yet to hear a bloke take about his veiny cock.

Even myself its not something i have spoken about openly.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

most certainly does- but find some are lacking in that department "

probably not the only department thier lacking in.still that leaves room for a personality.or something

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I have yet to hear a bloke take about his veiny cock.

Even myself its not something i have spoken about openly.

"

Lucky you!.... I get to read about it in messages and on their profiles.

I have once or twice considered replying ... "if you move a little triangle up and down it, does it look like satnav?"

over a year ago

most certainly does- but find some are lacking in that department probably not the only department thier lacking in.still that leaves room for a personality.or something "

Sense of humour, kindness and honesty ... three veins of a successful event

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

most certainly does- but find some are lacking in that department probably not the only department thier lacking in.still that leaves room for a personality.or something "

Or something

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

most certainly does- but find some are lacking in that department probably not the only department thier lacking in.still that leaves room for a personality.or something

Or something "

i hope your not thinking of honesty.thank f*** ive got a veiny knob.

over a year ago

" hope your not thinking of honesty.thank f*** ive got a veiny knob. "

But you also have other traits (treats?) You told me so yourself and you raised my expectations to an all time high

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

A veiny cock?

ffs, who's inventing these new criteria???

How do I tell? Where does "slightly veiny" become "reasonably veiny"?

Can I have some sort of idiot's guide - ideally without pics if I'm honest.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"How come men boast about having veiny cocks, but women don’t boast about having veiny legs?"

Some do you want to talk to our mum

Post new Message to Thread