Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Seriously

Jump to newest

By *ausage and sizzle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

Do you think politics and the election is too serious a subject for a swinging forum like this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hey if it aint some peoples taste they dont need to read the post....simples!!

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

"Do you think politics and the election is too serious a subject for a swinging forum like this? "

yea swingers are thickos and cant talk about nothing but sex eh

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

no

everything we have revolves around politics

schools

taxes

vehicles

flights

homes

so its nieve to think its not important or relevant to everyone

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

If you don't like the thread you don't have to partake.

Having said that I personally had had some of the best debates on here.

If you're looking for Sex try the swinging lounge

over a year ago

emmm u dont like it you dont need to post or look??

as its public forum you can discuss a wide variety of subjects from the mundane to the crazy to the serious and me personally, i think its great because even though we are "swingers" we can have discussions that arent all about sex but do have a relevance to everyday ordinary life and if you have a question of any form it can usually be answered although sometimes not in the ways you want!! xx

over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Do you think politics and the election is too serious a subject for a swinging forum like this?

yea swingers are thickos and cant talk about nothing but sex eh "

Hey didn't think I said or inferred that, did I???? Certainly not what I meant, it's just most of the other post are less serious.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Do you think politics and the election is too serious a subject for a swinging forum like this? "

No not at all, why do you? Z

over a year ago

Barnstaple

"If you don't like the thread you don't have to partake.

Having said that I personally had had some of the best debates on here.

If you're looking for Sex try the swinging lounge "

I agree, there are some really good debates on here, but some don't seem to like it.

over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Do you think politics and the election is too serious a subject for a swinging forum like this?

No not at all, why do you? Z"

No I'd like think you could talk about anything on here, but as most of the posts on here are less serious, I just wondered what others thought.

over a year ago

nah........i like to believe the forums a place where you can post anything....a good debate is always a good read...if people don't like it then they just don't have to read it or participate in it

over a year ago

No if its a general discussion and opinions on what we have seen in the media so far. Maybe draw the line at a full party manifesto being pasted on a thread though.

over a year ago

It does say something though (I read in the paper today) that more people tuned in for that Britains Got Talent program, than the political debates!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think politics in these forums is very relevant to swinging.

Most of the swingers clubs in England and Wales have opened and prospered in the last 13 years, the Tories see themselves as the party of marriage and family values.

They also have very tight connections with the Church, and it will be interesting to see if they make a stand on Adult clubs operating in England and Wales.

So it may well affect plenty of us on here.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"It does say something though (I read in the paper today) that more people tuned in for that Britains Got Talent program, than the political debates!"

Now that scares the fuck out of me........We're relying on these ppl to vote in a Government

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"I think politics in these forums is very relevant to swinging.

Most of the swingers clubs in England and Wales have opened and prospered in the last 13 years, the Tories see themselves as the party of marriage and family values.

They also have very tight connections with the Church, and it will be interesting to see if they make a stand on Adult clubs operating in England and Wales.

So it may well affect plenty of us on here."

I don't think they will, as any form of tax income will be gratefully received under any party

over a year ago

"It does say something though (I read in the paper today) that more people tuned in for that Britains Got Talent program, than the political debates!

Now that scares the fuck out of me........We're relying on these ppl to vote in a Government "

Perhaps they should do Politicians Have Got Talent instead

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"It does say something though (I read in the paper today) that more people tuned in for that Britains Got Talent program, than the political debates!

Now that scares the fuck out of me........We're relying on these ppl to vote in a Government

Perhaps they should do Politicians Have Got Talent instead "

I wonder if Blunkett and his dog do a dancing double act?

Post new Message to Thread