Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

condoms.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

everyones little flexible friends!!

tried the new mates skyns ones and have to say they are way better than anyother ones i have used! dont have that chemical smell and are thin but resiliant def recommend them!!

they are non latex too for all you tender tooshes out there! xx

6 quid for 12 at asda just now and well worth it xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Suddenly all Asda'a across the country are out of stock on those condoms

Heehee, nice one.

I got my last lot from Tesco's as they were on BOGOF

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

ones i use r free with the c card at most chemists or family planning they r called unique and r made by pasante and are the worlds thinnest condoms

over a year ago

ohh bogof!! il need to keep an eye out for that!

really was mega impressed with them and as i dont use the family plannin clinic or that i just buy them as a necessity they now carry the nwty seal of approval lol x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i get bulk lots from a mate who works in a youth centre so cant be fussy lol

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"i get bulk lots from a mate who works in a youth centre so cant be fussy lol"

lol eve..me too ! Tho he did bring me a couple of glow in the dark ones last time which were fun!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loved them too, bought them from Love Honey as Lifestyle Skyn. Good to see it has been branded under Mates and become more widely available in the UK.

By *ottongue49Man
over a year ago

BARNSLEY

dont have a problem with condoms,i never wear them and never ever had an issue at all and get checked regularly,so i dont know what the fuss is about.Im sure im opening up a can of worms here,but respect my preference

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman
over a year ago

cannock

"dont have a problem with condoms,i never wear them and never ever had an issue at all and get checked regularly,so i dont know what the fuss is about.Im sure im opening up a can of worms here,but respect my preference"

I find that saying 'i get checked regularly' a bit like saying 'i close the gate after the horse has bolted'. Do you get checked after every meet?

By *ottongue49Man
over a year ago

BARNSLEY

yes i do,thats paramount,we are all entitled to our opinions,thats what the forums are for,i pride myself on my health and personal cleanliness

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"dont have a problem with condoms,i never wear them and never ever had an issue at all and get checked regularly,so i dont know what the fuss is about.Im sure im opening up a can of worms here,but respect my preference

I find that saying 'i get checked regularly' a bit like saying 'i close the gate after the horse has bolted'. Do you get checked after every meet?"

I suppose the number of meets would determine how often one sees the Dr..!!!

LOL

Once every 6 months, or 3 times a week!!

I know which catagory i am in - so thank god for condoms

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman
over a year ago

cannock

"dont have a problem with condoms,i never wear them and never ever had an issue at all and get checked regularly,so i dont know what the fuss is about.Im sure im opening up a can of worms here,but respect my preference

I find that saying 'i get checked regularly' a bit like saying 'i close the gate after the horse has bolted'. Do you get checked after every meet?

I suppose the number of meets would determine how often one sees the Dr..!!!

LOL

Once every 6 months, or 3 times a week!!

I know which catagory i am in - so thank god for condoms "

precisely......even if i was willing to risk my life for a shag i couldn't be bothered and don't have the time to go to the clinic that often!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I can never get an appt even when i am ill, never mind for a routine health check!!!

IT would be a complete disaster

Condoms are us

over a year ago

"yes i do,thats paramount,we are all entitled to our opinions,thats what the forums are for,i pride myself on my health and personal cleanliness"

Unless you leave at least three months between each sexual encounter,going to the clinic after every meet is pointless. It takes three months to get a positive/negative test result from a HIV test.

Having said that, it is your choice and at least are being honest, unlike some who never raise the issue.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Y^es - at least he is being honest and some of us can choose noty to go down that route.

The annoying thing is when you are told you are the only woman in the mans life - that he isnt shagging anyone else - and wants to shag without a condom,

Then later you find out that he HAS been shagging other women - not just one or two but lots of them.

THats a bad place to be!!!!!

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Lat time he tried Mates (years ago) they were uncomfortably tight. Maybe they've changed, but he now sticks with Magnum. She likes the feel of the shaped Durex ones with spots and ridges.

Try www,britishcondoms.co.uk, they do selections so you can try one of each before you decide on a regular one.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I go to doctors and get them issued free

I ask for a "mixed bag"

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

can you feel the differance when wearing a condom last time i used one was when i was 15 and that was for 2mins lol never wore one from it

over a year ago

Just a general point - it is a swing site so one can safely assume that people are shagging around - point I am making is that one can choose to go bareback or make yourself 3 to 5 times safer by using a condom. It is everybody's personal choice and the previous poster states this in his profile.

over a year ago

"everyones little flexible friends!!

tried the new mates skyns ones and have to say they are way better than anyother ones i have used! dont have that chemical smell and are thin but resiliant def recommend them!!

6 quid for 12 at asda just now and well worth it xx "

i have a laytex allergy and have always used avanti before but saw the skyns in asda a few months back and gave them a go and all the men i have used them with have said they really do feel like they not even wearing a condom or pretty close to, i quite like them too so have stuck with them ever since, down side is i can get avanti's free from the family planning but i have to pay for skyns lol

over a year ago

i had a website where you could buy in bulk in boxes of i think it was 250 and they worked out about 20p each or somethin!!

i would rather pay that wee bit for a whole lot of safe fun!!

i have a friend who got chlamydia when she was younger lay dormant for years no symptoms and she is now infertile through one silly mistake when she was younger she had only slept with 3 people xx

over a year ago

"everyones little flexible friends!!

6 quid for 12 at asda just now and well worth it xx "

Been using them for a while and they are good with no real smell either.

over a year ago

Can anyone tell me the trick to working out which is the right way to roll them? Too often I have got it wrong, ended up with an unravelled mess dangling off my willy and got so vexed I lose the urge and have to go back to the foreplay.

over a year ago

"i get bulk lots from a mate who works in a youth centre so cant be fussy lol

lol eve..me too ! Tho he did bring me a couple of glow in the dark ones last time which were fun!"

Bet his cock looked like Luke Skywalker's light sabre

over a year ago

"Can anyone tell me the trick to working out which is the right way to roll them? Too often I have got it wrong, ended up with an unravelled mess dangling off my willy and got so vexed I lose the urge and have to go back to the foreplay. "

They have this contraption at hospital fracture clinics.. cannot for the life of me remember the name.. but they put that on limb prior to pulling the stocking/ mesh over it...

Try that ?need to be subtle though as it might interrupt the "flow" of things a bit;-)

Post new Message to Thread