Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men without

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Muscles - sorry Queen Bee, did not want to hijack your thread but I simply had to ask this question lol

For me, it is less about looks than about that feeling of strength. I love my man to hold me really tight, it feels manly, sexy and secure.

So girls, how important are those muscles on a man?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Muscles - sorry Queen Bee, did not want to hijack your thread but I simply had to ask this question lol

For me, it is less about looks than about that feeling of strength. I love my man to hold me really tight, it feels manly, sexy and secure.

So girls, how important are those muscles on a man? "

Not for me I'm afraid.

I like my men soft and squidgy and easily pliable!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Muscles fitness stamina i need a man to keep up with me and have me sweating at the end.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"So girls"

May I answer?

"how important are those muscles on a man? "

Nothing wrong with a guy keeping in shape but anything like "The Terminator" we'll pass on

over a year ago

"Muscles - sorry Queen Bee, did not want to hijack your thread but I simply had to ask this question lol

So girls, how important are those muscles on a man? "

In my opinion, you don't necessarily need huge or even just big muscles to be strong... nor do you need them to provide that safe/secure feeling to a woman.

A few past girlfriends have said they enjoyed that feeling from me when I cuddle up behind them, but I wouldn't consider myself muscly in the slightest

over a year ago

Maybe we need to differentiate between strength and muscle definition. I am ot too bothered about the looks (ie definition) but I do like my man to be a good deal stronger than me - not sexy if I can wrestle him to the ground (I have tried and failed miserably and I am pretty strong, lol)

over a year ago

So girls, how important are those muscles on a man?

In my opinion, you don't necessarily need huge or even just big muscles to be strong... nor do you need them to provide that safe/secure feeling to a woman.

A few past girlfriends have said they enjoyed that feeling from me when I cuddle up behind them, but I wouldn't consider myself muscly in the slightest "

ABSOLUTELY

over a year ago

"Maybe we need to differentiate between strength and muscle definition. I am ot too bothered about the looks (ie definition) but I do like my man to be a good deal stronger than me - not sexy if I can wrestle him to the ground (I have tried and failed miserably and I am pretty strong, lol) "

Sure, but in general men are stronger than women (of course there are exceptions)

You'd have to be going out with a real of a man to beat him at wresting!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/04/10 18:28:34]

over a year ago

"Maybe we need to differentiate between strength and muscle definition. I am ot too bothered about the looks (ie definition) but I do like my man to be a good deal stronger than me - not sexy if I can wrestle him to the ground (I have tried and failed miserably and I am pretty strong, lol) "

I might be able to do that for you. I find it fun to bend a man and cuff him for play later.

Have a drink and watch him wonder what your both going to do to him.

over a year ago

"Maybe we need to differentiate between strength and muscle definition. I am ot too bothered about the looks (ie definition) but I do like my man to be a good deal stronger than me - not sexy if I can wrestle him to the ground (I have tried and failed miserably and I am pretty strong, lol)

Sure, but in general men are stronger than women (of course there are exceptions)

You'd have to be going out with a real of a man to beat him at wresting!"

Agreed, I was trying to say that you are right, strength is not entirely related to the size of somebody's muscles. I like to be with somebody where I never win when we mess about, horse play stuff.. fooling around etc.

But that person has to (in my case) be quite strong, quick and fit, not necessarily superslim.

over a year ago

"Maybe we need to differentiate between strength and muscle definition. I am ot too bothered about the looks (ie definition) but I do like my man to be a good deal stronger than me - not sexy if I can wrestle him to the ground (I have tried and failed miserably and I am pretty strong, lol)

I might be able to do that for you. I find it fun to bend a man and cuff him for play later.

Have a drink and watch him wonder what your both going to do to him."

You and I should meet pmsl

over a year ago

You'd have to be going out with a real of a man to beat him at wresting!

Agreed, I was trying to say that you are right, strength is not entirely related to the size of somebody's muscles. I like to be with somebody where I never win when we mess about, horse play stuff.. fooling around etc.

But that person has to (in my case) be quite strong, quick and fit, not necessarily superslim. "

I hadn't missed your agreement

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

You and I should meet pmsl "

I'll rough and tumble with you anyday

over a year ago

You and I should meet pmsl

I'll rough and tumble with you anyday "

Brave man, I d say, brave man lol.. but then we do like guys with balls x

over a year ago

You and I should meet pmsl "

I like a man with some spirit as it makes it more fun

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I used to do karate when I was younger. I'll gladly show you a high roundhouse kick followed by a stomping knee joint kick which will paralyse any attacker, if you like.

Er... or is that not the sort of thing you're on about?

over a year ago

I can only speak from personal experience - Im what most would consider "muscley" and I definitely get polar opposites from women in response to my body. Some will love to blatantly feel them, some will tell me they are repulsive. Some love me being very strong and dominant, some find me intimidating (which I really am not, I promise).

I guess its just a case of horses for courses and all that (sadly though there is nothing about me that resembles a horse....)

over a year ago

not into muscley personally but probably due to not many of them about here!! the deep fried diet you know...

but not into wee squeefs either im a big girl and take a lot of handling!! xx

over a year ago

"not into muscley personally but probably due to not many of them about here!! the deep fried diet you know...

but not into wee squeefs either im a big girl and take a lot of handling!! xx "

Just thought that that is probably part of it.. it is nice to look comfortable when standing next to your partner/ friend whatever...? I have never been on the skinny side so I feel naturally comfortable next to a bigger guy although I would not rule anybody (long/short/big/small/fat/skinny/blonde/dark/grey/ginger in or out based on their appearance.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I generally don’t like guys who are huge and muscle clad… big muscles tire quicker and the size of my thighs restricts the space between them…. but I don’t like skinny men either.

over a year ago

"I generally don’t like guys who are huge and muscle clad… big muscles tire quicker and the size of my thighs restricts the space between them…. but I don’t like skinny men either."

so we are talking middle of the road, no extremes really?

Post new Message to Thread