Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

taken from daily star....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nintendo's Wii Fit game may claim to help you get fit, but after taking a tumble from her balance board, 24-year-old Amanda Flowers claims she has become a sex addict.

Following a fall from her keep-fit game board, the catering worker suffered nerve damage, diagnosed as persistent sexual arousal syndrome, resulting in a heightened state of arousal.

She told the Daily Star: “It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm.”

Flowers now finds herself 'turned on' by the slightest vibration, from washing machines through to mobile phones and requires at least 10 sex sessions a day.

She stated: “With no cure I just have to try to control my passion by breathing deeply. Hopefully one day I’ll find a superstud who can satisfy me.”

one word springs to mind......CHANCER!!! XX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

I must remember to launch myself off the board

over a year ago

lol!! i know all those times being careful not to fall lol!! xx

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

"Nintendo's Wii Fit game may claim to help you get fit, but after taking a tumble from her balance board, 24-year-old Amanda Flowers claims she has become a sex addict.

Following a fall from her keep-fit game board, the catering worker suffered nerve damage, diagnosed as persistent sexual arousal syndrome, resulting in a heightened state of arousal.

She told the Daily Star: “It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm.”

Flowers now finds herself 'turned on' by the slightest vibration, from washing machines through to mobile phones and requires at least 10 sex sessions a day.

She stated: “With no cure I just have to try to control my passion by breathing deeply. Hopefully one day I’ll find a superstud who can satisfy me.”

one word springs to mind......CHANCER!!! XX "

I'm off to buy a Wii

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

lol there is going to be a sudden surge in the sales of wii..

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Someone send her an email telling her about this place!

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"Nintendo's Wii Fit game may claim to help you get fit, but after taking a tumble from her balance board, 24-year-old Amanda Flowers claims she has become a sex addict.

one word springs to mind......CHANCER!!! XX "

Has anyone advised her to join Fab's

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've just asked Siren if she can get one and can she fall off it, please.

over a year ago

one word springs to mind......CHANCER!!! XX

Has anyone advised her to join Fab's "

Strange..... thinking she's here reading this post

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

oops sorry to have duplicated this story!

over a year ago

"oops sorry to have duplicated this story!"

what ?? you fell off a Wii too ? So that's why you are a ........

over a year ago

"oops sorry to have duplicated this story!"

nothin to be sorry about!! im just glad someone else found it worthy to be posted about!! xx

Post new Message to Thread