Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I know why....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There are more bisexual women than bisexual men!!

Following on from the 'Waxing' thread, it came to me like a thunderbolt that more women are open to the idea of bisexual fun because they regularly expose their ladybits to another woman and ask her to fiddle around with it.

You'd never see one man ask another, "Hey dude, shave my nuts for me will ya!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good point lol!!!!! x

over a year ago

Women are more open and have more acceptance in general than men. But also women tell the truth about sexuality more often than men do. You will find many men would accept man on man play if no one ever gets to know.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Woman are more open - but also we got nothing to prove elsewise.

Where as the poor men who want to me a "manly man" wouldnt ever consider play with another man cos of the fear that would make him gay.

I beleive there is a scale,

one end is straight, other end is gay,

MOST of us are somewhere in the middle (bi) weather we still have male of female preferance or not.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Women are more open and have more acceptance in general than men. But also women tell the truth about sexuality more often than men do. You will find many men would accept man on man play if no one ever gets to know."
i think this is probably true.although i also think females,have better bits than guys.

over a year ago

Generally, it still seems more acceptable for women to be bisexual which may be one reason why some men do not wish to admit to bisexual interest let alone try it.

There is the added connotation of penetrative sex - sex between two women is not usually really being challenged as morally wrong while some consider it unethical and morally wrong between two men.

And then, maybe there simply are generally fewer men with a bi-curious interest? Just a thought.

over a year ago

"Generally, it still seems more acceptable for women to be bisexual which may be one reason why some men do not wish to admit to bisexual interest let alone try it.

There is the added connotation of penetrative sex - sex between two women is not usually really being challenged as morally wrong while some consider it unethical and morally wrong between two men.

And then, maybe there simply are generally fewer men with a bi-curious interest? Just a thought. "

I knocked it till I tried it.

over a year ago

"Generally, it still seems more acceptable for women to be bisexual which may be one reason why some men do not wish to admit to bisexual interest let alone try it.

And then, maybe there simply are generally fewer men with a bi-curious interest? Just a thought.

I knocked it till I tried it. "

So now you just tap it?

over a year ago

I knocked it till I tried it.

So now you just tap it? "

Only to clean it.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Shame - cos 2 men getting it on is VERY sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corrrrrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

"Shame - cos 2 men getting it on is VERY sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corrrrrrrrrrrr"

Siren thinks so too!

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

many men are scared that bi means gay

but the same men KNOW its not that way when they have a bi wife

Men are complex and um not as smart as us

over a year ago

I think most biguys that remain in the closet do so because they are worried about how attitudes towards them will change if their friends and/or family find out. There is still a great deal of bigotry towards bi/gay men in society that can be difficult to overcome for some bi/gay men. It's sometimes easier to just remain a private bi/gay guy and hope to god nobody finds out.

over a year ago

I just gotta say............

that in all my life i have never shaved another womans jack and danny

Shaved a few men tho

over a year ago

I'm still waiting to have my first MMF bi 3some and I'm sure there are a lot of guys in couples who would want to but are too scared of what might be thought, I'm bi, happy and proud of it

Post new Message to Thread