Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

All you SINGLE ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a thought and i suppose a morbid one. .........

I live alone and as such...

If anything ever happened to me...orrible...which im hoping it dont. (crossed fingers)

I do worry about people...re family...

Finding my stash of mucky dvds and my toys..

I imagine the look of horror on their faces.

So much so, im actually tempted to get rid as i get older.

Does anyone else get thoughts like this ?

Or is it just me ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Why single ladies?????????? It's the same with blokes too, with exception to the toys of course

over a year ago

Well it was mainly toys i was thinking about

so ner ner

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Well take your dusty drawers and your toys to bed LMAO

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have a friend that knows exactly where my toys are and she has a key so if anything happens to us she can get in and move it all out,as time goes by though and the collection of toys,shoes,boots and clothes gets bigger,she may need to bring a lorry to put it all in

over a year ago

yes i think about it quite a lot actually ...but at the end of the day its my life !! and they might just have a good chuckle and think " fair play to my mum" !!!" they worry about me cos i havnt got a man in my life ...if only they knew ?..my friend has already taken steps to clear his stash should anything happen to him .. his brother in law Dudley has a key to the house and knows where all the offending items are !!.....maybe we all need a Dudley !!

over a year ago

As there are two of us we have a safety gap (unless we both die in a freak yatching accident) which means that whoever is left can sort out the dirty piccies, cd's, toys etc.

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman
over a year ago

cannock

a few years ago i had an unexpected hospital stay, my mom went to my place to get some clean clothes toiletries etc for me as mothers do. it wasn't until i was lying there unable to sleep that night that it suddenly hit me what undies were in my drawer, what uniforms were hanging in my wardrobe, and dear god if ever she'd looked in my dressing table drawers visiting the next day was a little awkward....at least when ya gone ya gone n you don't know/care what they all think.

over a year ago

Gawd, yes, indeed, I do, lol

Maybe there could be some sort of special unit with a combination lock on it, if someone tries to open it and on the third wrong go, it vaporises anything in it. There could would be a need for different sizes, normal, large, very large and FAB member size

But the solution would be a "Dudley". Then it could be either temporary removal or dispose of

over a year ago

hee hee! my mum and grandma would be mortified to find my stash! I think my daughter would just smile and say "i might have known, dirty cow!", but when I'm gone I won't care! At least I won't regret what I haven't done lol!

over a year ago

My best mate is female and my "naughty" friend, and she knows exactly what needs to be destroyed when I pop!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Never thought about it....but I am now

over a year ago

ooohh thinkin about it now!! need to pick a suitable friend to be the key keeper now!! xx

over a year ago

I am thinking of it now...not for when I die, but for next tuesday when my mother arrives from canada for a month long visit...the last time she was here I managed to hide the toys in like a secret cupboard, but my new place doesn't have that...and knowing her and her ocd cleaning ways, if I am not here she will clean and sort everywhere...lol thinking I need to go get a luggage lock today and just lock it all into a suitcase and wear the key...lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

be too late to bother if id popped my clogs

over a year ago

It's not necessarily the popping the clogs bit that's most worrying, after all you won't be coming back after that!!

It's the temporary incapacitation that's the real problem. I left the house one morning to catch the 1st flight to London, intending to be returning that evening then going off for Christmas and New year a couple of days later, but I didn't actually return home for 16 days!!

Fortunately, I hadn't started mis-behaving at that point!!

over a year ago

It's not just women, I have a single male friend with an impressive collection of womens clothes, uniforms, wigs, bondage gear, 6" heels etc that would raise questions lol!

I've told my sister about my toy box, but you know what? I'm a divorced woman, my daughters have never seen a succession of men traipsing out the house, and I'm sure their old mum and sex do not go in the same sentence!

Should they come across my toys some of them will stump them but I'm sure they'll have a chuckle...once they've got over the shock lol!!

over a year ago

You're not alone there! It's a state of mind regardless of where you are in life. I get horribly lonely but it is of my own doing & therefore blame no one!! But hey! XG

over a year ago

Ok........

so im gonna get a lockable box and call it dudley

Then put instructions taped to side saying in the event of anything happening to me.......

please "do not open dudley"

Burn, crush or blow up

over a year ago

"Ok........

so im gonna get a lockable box and call it dudley

Then put instructions taped to side saying in the event of anything happening to me.......

Burn, crush or blow up "

im gonna tell my mate that dudley is now famous on fab !!! he will be well chuffed

over a year ago

".......

Burn, crush or blow up "

Maybe put some hazard stickers on it and a note saying, it must be incinerated before the will is read

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

"I am thinking of it now...not for when I die, but for next tuesday when my mother arrives from canada for a month long visit...the last time she was here I managed to hide the toys in like a secret cupboard, but my new place doesn't have that...and knowing her and her ocd cleaning ways, if I am not here she will clean and sort everywhere...lol thinking I need to go get a luggage lock today and just lock it all into a suitcase and wear the key...lol"

Sounds like we could share a mother - I've to go around tidying, cleaning and hiding before she arrives, as I know the first time my back is turned the curtains will be whipped down,washed, ironed and put back up before I can blink. Shes and incredible rooter and has a talent for finding things!

As for the "toys" their bundled up and put in the loft (regretfully) until she goes can't face having that conversation as she doesn't seem to realise I've grown up.

As for what happens if I have and accident or pop it and their uncovered- so be it not a lot I can do, hope they bring a smile to whoever finds them

over a year ago

"yes i think about it quite a lot actually ...but at the end of the day its my life !! and they might just have a good chuckle and think " fair play to my mum" !!!" they worry about me cos i havnt got a man in my life ...if only they knew ?..my friend has already taken steps to clear his stash should anything happen to him .. his brother in law Dudley has a key to the house and knows where all the offending items are !!.....maybe we all need a Dudley !!"

Could not have put this better myself - after last party my kids know anyway and they find it quite funny that mum still has as much life in her...

over a year ago

"Just a thought and i suppose a morbid one. .........

I live alone and as such...

If anything ever happened to me...orrible...which im hoping it dont. (crossed fingers)

I do worry about people...re family...

Finding my stash of mucky dvds and my toys..

I imagine the look of horror on their faces.

So much so, im actually tempted to get rid as i get older.

Does anyone else get thoughts like this ?

Or is it just me ? "

Why worry once your gone your gone. You do not get embarrassed in the after life. Well thats if there actually is one.

over a year ago

I always knew my parents had sex cos I could hear the headboard banging on the wall between bedrooms, which wasnt fun when your trying to study for exams I can tell you

But the big shock came when I was pregnant with my oldest and I was helping my mother pack up her house ready for moving. She told me to take all clothes and stuff them in bin bags and we would take them to the new house that day - OK I thought til I opened the bedside drawer (where her stash of oddfellows were kept lol) and discovered a HUGE dildo.

I stuffed it in a bag and made sure I marked the bag for my mother to open in the new house

Her face was a picture she looked at me and said "why not mention it" I looked her up and down (as teenagers do) and said "who cares I knew you had sex as if thats any different, but I wanted to see your face" and made a joke of it all day.

Personally I dont want my mother in law cleaning out my bedside drawers but I would be dead so dont care who has to deal with the aftermath - however there are other things I dont want my girls seeing like pics.

Very different seeing a toy and thinking its mums stuff to seeing naked or posed pics of mum and dad - trust me thats an image I cannot get rid off and it happened when I was very young and still lived at home

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"Why single ladies?????????? It's the same with blokes too, with exception to the toys of course "

Why the exception of toys? I own a few

Have to say, I'd be more concerned I was still logged into this site!

over a year ago

"Why single ladies?????????? It's the same with blokes too, with exception to the toys of course

Have to say, I'd be more concerned I was still logged into this site! "

over a year ago

"Why single ladies?????????? It's the same with blokes too, with exception to the toys of course

Have to say, I'd be more concerned I was still logged into this site!

"

Don't look at me like that!

over a year ago

Pmsl....

got visions of me bro looking and then fooking joining. hahahahahah

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I had left my computer one once and my mother had popped round for a cuppa.

Wanting to feed her fish on facebook - she went to my laptop...

DEBZ - she cried - WHAT is Fabswingers???

hehehehe

I just cloesd it down and told her not to look - but i bet she had a look at a later date on her own pc - cos thats how nosy she is, lol

As for toys, well, after the firemen finding my dildo and me not knowing til after the event, and having to be VERY embarrassed - esp as they had tried to save it....

If i was dead at least i could laugh from downstairs as the looks on their faces xxx

Post new Message to Thread