Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you ..........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

......meet with someone if you knowingly knew they were doing it behind a partners back?

Personally i won't do it if i am aware or suspicious of this, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

i dont like to judge people but i cant help the way it makes me feel. i know ultimately it is not my problem or resposibility but i can't help having negative feelings when i find out a possible meet is behind someones back. i don't want to condone this.

everyone makes mistakes in their lives and i am in no different or superior to anyone else, but i dont want to be associated or involved with someone actively seeking to cheat .

some people would argue that at least they are being honest with you about the situation, they didn't have to be. they could have lied and i'd be none the wiser. however even if they have been honest with you, if they can lie to and decieve their partner with such little consideration for possible consequesces, why would i want to meet someone so insensitive?

i dont like it and i dont like hearing about it. it makes me feel awkward. call me judgemental, tell me to get off my high-horse what you wish, but have seen with my own eyes what can happen, and it can be more trouble than its worth meeting someone who is attached and playing without their knowledge

people will always cheat and lie especially on sites like this, but i dont want to feel uncomfortable on a meet

how do other people feel about this

just curious

nettyxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don’t care if Gerard Butler does have a girlfriend…. I’d still fuck him.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sounds like you have a kind gene. Why should you police someone elses life. Be mindful of it but the other person may be unhappy with their current partner. Dont get involved. The other person would be in my mind as single as they can be but if you know the other person it would be wrong to go with this person, in my mind.

over a year ago

Someone's domestic troubles are not my concern and experience has taught me that there's always more to it than meets the eye. If I like someone enough (read that as 'fancy') then I'm happy to meet them. Siren doesn't feel the same as me though and she would not meet anyone she knew to be playing without their partner's knowledge or consent.

over a year ago

No its not with the comeback. I have had a few so called happy couples on here though message me. Well she messaged or i presume it was her.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I agree with your moral stance - you don't know what goes on behind closed doors but you don't need to add to any ones problems and compromise your standards as there will be plenty of others that would. Stick to your principles. Z

over a year ago

"sounds like you have a kind gene. Why should you police someone elses life. Be mindful of it but the other person may be unhappy with their current partner. Dont get involved. The other person would be in my mind as single as they can be but if you know the other person it would be wrong to go with this person, in my mind. "

is not meeting someone as they are playing away policing there life? if so how?

over a year ago

thanks for the feedback it is interesting to see other peoples opinions on the matter

Post new Message to Thread