Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bravo Romeo

Jump to newest

By *handyshandy OP   Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Ok the backdrop is ive just come back from gettin married in vegas..full on elvis style!!! am now a total presley convert!! lol but my problem is...appart from being married that is...which in itself is a problem I shall have to endure for the rest of my life!!!...is I cannot sleep!! body clocks all to hell, gotta breath in the mirror make sure im still alive even...so...AND HERE IS MY POINT!!! IN AN EFFORT TO SLEEP... ive been trying to work out that cronic alphabet that everyone in the police world...phone operator knows scept me!!!SO NEED GAPS FILLED so far i got.....ALPHA - BRAVO - CHARLIE -D.... - E.... - FOXTROT -...G...H...I..J...K..LEMA...NOVEMBER...O...P...QUEBEC (who thought of quebec ffs)...ROMEO (like that one-just bin married an all that..ok so it wont last but..)...er on wiv da show...S... TANGY...OR IS IT TANGO...U...V..W...X..Y...ZULU...see gaps everywhere now cmon all yee crazy peeps fill my gaps please..cos i rehearse an praps i fall asleep...soddin countin sheep dont work...just makes my hungry!!! an itchy...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... oh an no makin um up.... i'll be puttin um to memory an using um and dont want phone ban from using ilicit verbal dioarhea...next question howdy spell diorheeaa..???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It would have been quicker to put "phonetic alphabet" into Google than type your post and get your answer!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"It would have been quicker to put "phonetic alphabet" into Google than type your post and get your answer! "

alpha

bravo

delta

echo

foxtrot

golf

hotel

india

juliet

kilo

lima

mike