Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cannock chase dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well went up on tues nite n saw some couples but nothing happening, so do i get bad marks for etiquette if i approach the car off my own back?? the lady in the land rover was lovely, i do hope they r members of fab and see this!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

If you look the same as your avatar then they may recognise you!was it dark?.....sorry I could'nt resist that

I don't know much about dogging etiquette so maybe some of the others can help you out with it

over a year ago

I'd give you top marks for posting in a public forum the location of a dogging site .....

over a year ago

What's dogging?

(just because Notts isn't here to say it anymore!)

over a year ago

lol ihave done summat wrong there??

over a year ago

I'm not gonna say it's wrong, but usually we don't openly disclose dogging locations in an open forum

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is a big place though? Unless someone knows any different?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its a very big place

over a year ago

at least the op hasn't disclosed exactly where in the chase he went to which is more of a problem.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

To be fair to the OP Cannock Chase is a very big place and he never gave an exact location

over a year ago

I may live a couple of hundred miles away, but I know that Cannock Chase covers a fair sized area. So I don't think simply mentioning the area in general will see any increase in the attention paid to it by the local constabulary.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I may live a couple of hundred miles away, but I know that Cannock Chase covers a fair sized area. So I don't think simply mentioning the area in general will see any increase in the attention paid to it by the local constabulary."

I didn't see a problem myself - I'm sure all the plods know where all the dogging sites are anyway - has any one got any advice for the guy tho - it's not something we're into! Z

over a year ago

Seems to be some parrots in here tonight ?

But pardon my geographical ignorance, each and every one of you.

I live in Northumberland and have no idea how big or small Cannock Chase is, now if you'd all like to climb down off your soap boxes, I stand corrected and apologise sincerely to the OP for my total lack of knowledge and for interfering in his thread.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Never been myself but there are plenty of web sites relating to the subject, maybe you should have a look at those.

Just a suggestion

over a year ago

"well went up on tues nite n saw some couples but nothing happening, so do i get bad marks for etiquette if i approach the car off my own back?? the lady in the land rover was lovely, i do hope they r members of fab and see this!!!!"

I thought dogging was just watching people having sex?

Do they actually invite you to join them?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Sometimes yes

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

Don't see a problem with mentioning Dogging sites! Go to Google and put in Dogging.... Every site in the UK is there for all to see! It is all in the public domain.

First time I saw the outcry over mentioning Dogging sites was on Fab and if I am honest, I would have to say it was a couple who are/were well known for their PC views on everything. Not seen any problems with it on any other site, but at least it gives people something to exclaim about...

(are/were = not seen em on site since they were censured!)

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Exact locations are not normally allowed on the better dogging sites, and if anyone posted exact locations on here they would be taken off too....so Redhot is right to be wary.

But you are right, dogging sites are plastered all over the net, but that is probably why they are overun with boy racers

Best thing to do is keep the locations in private, that way if you find any new sites to play in, the boy racers and police don't get to see them on websites.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"Exact locations are not normally allowed on the better dogging sites, and if anyone posted exact locations on here they would be taken off too....so Redhot is right to be wary.

But you are right, dogging sites are plastered all over the net, but that is probably why they are overun with boy racers

Best thing to do is keep the locations in private, that way if you find any new sites to play in, the boy racers and police don't get to see them on websites."

Didn't mean to imply that Red hot was wrong, just my opinion on the matter.

over a year ago

i didnt mean to cause such an uproar lol sorry, thanks rugby hun hope ur well?? happy dogging all wherever u maybe!!

over a year ago

uh oh not good these idiots settin fire to the chase will have a bad effect on dogging as more police n ranger patrols now

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Here is the thing about posting dogging locations.... though as previously established mentioning a general area isn't a problem:

Yeah you can google 100's of them... but it doesn't necessarily tell you which are currently 'active'.

And it's not that people don’t want the police to know where they are... they already do. It's the twats who google the locations to go and take the piss who no one wants turning up or the car full of kids doing doughnuts in the carpark with their headlights on full beam.

Every site I have ever used with a dogging community on it has always condemned the posting of exact 'active' dogging locations.... partly for safety reasons and partly so they are not spoilt by morons who force the police to stop turning a blind eye.

With regards to etiquette…..

No means no, be respectful and use some common sense…. anything else is just a rule of thumb rather than cast in stone.

If someone appears to be trying to get your attention, they are probably trying to get your attention…. but that doesn’t always mean they want your face pressed up against the windscreen and your cock tapping on the passenger window – learn to read how they react to your increased presence.

Different lights flashing means different things…. bollox – they are just trying to get your attention.

An open window means you can touch….. may be or may be not.

Some people want you to touch… some don’t.

Some people will expect you to politely ask before touching… some won’t.

Most people will talk to you if you start talking to them… it is OK to talk to other doggers.

And remember..... some people will totally freak out and shit themselves when they see you staring in their window; as they have never heard of dogging and stopped their for another reason

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

Like my friend, a burly, shaven -headed bouncer who stopped for a kip on his way home after working in a nightclub. He was awoken sometime later by a tapping on the window, opened his eyes and found himself staring at an engorged pud. Nice.

I often wonder if there's a photo circulating of him, eyes closed, mouth open, as if in ecstasy, with a swollen member just inches away from his face. Now that would be funny.

Moral of that story - don't stop for a kip in a remote layby.

Post new Message to Thread